When One Gets Drunk

Subconsciously Love-Stricken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


JESSICA'S POV


"W-Why the does it hurt?"


I opened my eyes, and groaned as the blinding light made my head hurt more, eventually closing them again. Uhh... What the bloody hell had I been doing last night and my head hurts this much?! I frowned.


More importantly, why wasn't I alone in my own bed?!


A slightly cool body pressed against my back and an arm slung casually across my waist. A female body, from the feel of it. There was movement and that someone tucked herself up against my chest, face nuzzling under my chin, against the side of my throat as a soft breathing fanned it gently.


Damn it. Did Krys sleep in my room again?! I immediately shot open my eyes and glanced at the brown hair of the person cuddled up to me. Geez, my baby sister is still so cling— 


What. the. . Brown hair?! Since when did SooJung's red hair turn into brown?!


At the realisation, I instantaneously pushed the person whom I thought Krys off of me and sprang out of my bed. Goddamnit. What the heck is this stranger doing in my— wait...


This doesn't even look like my room!


I frantically looked down at my body only to see me wearing nothing but an oversized crisp white dress shirt, mostly undone, and a pair of white satin . Okay, these are my own undergarments but, where on earth did my pants go?! And I couldn't, for the life of me, remember that I have a shirt like this!


my life. I hate one-night stands and I freaking barely know who this perso— oh, she's staring at me. God, I didn't know she's already woken up and was actually staring at me all this time. But... she looks familiar.


Those eyes... Oh. My. Goodness.


She is that girl! That girl in TaeYeon's stupid party. That girl who made me— Oh sweet... Did something happen... to us? I stared at her and she stared back at me as my head swirled with the onslaught of thoughts in my mind, each one worse than the last. It can't be happening. I mean, it can't happen when I'm bladdered and not sober enough to remember a single thing!


I should know how it feels like and— argh! Why am I even thinking like that? This isn't the time for that! I should question this girl about what happened and why I am here in this stupid room and wearing this stupid large shirt.


"Are you fine now?" Did she just speak? Ugh. Now I think like dinlow. Of course she did! We're the only two here for goodness' sake.


"What happened last night? Why am I here? Did you do something to me?" I asked bitingly before I could stop myself. What? As far as I can remember, this girl violated me. She hypnotised me with... with her doe eyes and maybe that's the reason why I'm here. Right! She hypnotised me and took advantage of me while I was too drunk and barely able to help myself.


"Yah! You harassed me, didn't you?!" I yelled at her while she's still sprawled on the bed, looking like she's not planning to get up there any minute soon. She raised a questioning brow at me. Ugh. I don't deserve that stupid eyebrow. The ?


"What are you talking about?" she asked as she sat up and raked her fingers through her disheveled hair. Damn, why does she act so cool?


"You," I started, collecting myself. "You took advantage of me while I was drunk, didn't you? Why am I wearing just all these?" She ran her eyes up and down my body until they landed on my face and stayed there.


"For the record, you vomited on your shirt and pants that's why you're wearing only those. Be glad I lend you my shirt or you'll be out cold all night."


"That's not—"


"Listen first," she cut me off. , she did cut me off! How dare she. I'm not finished—


"Talking about your malicious accusation, I didn't harass you. I never harassed anyone in my life and if I ever would, which is quite impossible, it's not gonna be you. Not because of anything else but because you're a girl. Like me. I really hate to repeat this over and over but I have to since almost half of the people I encounter, including you, mistook me as gay. Which, I am not. I'm straight. Seriously," she ended her speech exasperatedly and I—


I was... I was left speechless.


She's what?


"You're what?!" Okay, I guess I said that one out loud. I gaped at her like a fish out of water. 


"Oh, you didn't hear me. I said I'm straight. I didn't do anything on you. Let alone the fact that you were actually the one who were trying to attack me last night. Miss, you were kissing my neck that I almost freaked out if it weren't for you passing out because of too much drunkenness."


I kissed her neck?! Goodness...


Her stare was boring holes on me now and I really think that Harry Potter's invisible cloak would have been very useful at this point in time. But guess what? That does not exist. that wizard and his useless cloak. There was no getting out of this, I suppose. I can't even order this goddamn floor to swallow me whole even if I forced it to.


"I-Is that so?" Great, I'm freaking stammering and I can't even think of anything sensible to say.


"That is so. But, I'm curious about one thing."


"What is it?" I asked, nonetheless.


"You know, you were practically throwing yourself at me last night because you thought I was TaeYeon. Are you, by any chance, 'friends with benefits' with her?"


You know that moment when you feel like your day couldn't get any worse? Well, I just experienced that right now and I'm telling you it's totally ed up. More cocked up than any uni student's grades in their finals' exams.


"I-I'm not. W-We're not like that." Nice, Jessica. Stuttering mode. Keep that going and embarrass yourself more. "I was just too wasted and kind of feeling... bothered."


Bothered? Really? I used that freaking 'bothered' term of mine on this girl who had actually made me feel that way?!


And here I thought using stupid words was beyond me.


"You were bothered, I see." The girl chuckled sheepishly and I feel bad about it. "Actually, I lied about something.." She shakes her head laughingly and it was all I could do not to throw something hard on that face of hers. God, she's not making me feel any better!


"A-About what?" I never thought the phrase 'knees shaking' applied in real life. Well, not until now.


"Uhm. About your clothes. You didn't actually puke on them." I knew it!


"What?! I'm right! You molest—"


"You tore your shirt by yourself and if you want proof, it's on the trash bin." I did what?! I tore— Why would I do that? This girl is lying! There's no reason for me— 


"You were seducing me that's why you tore it. And about your jeans... Well, let's just say that I freaked out when you took it off and I forced you to put it back on but you ran to that window," My eyes followed as she pointed at the sliding window. "And you throw them out before I was able to stop you. So technically, you didn't vomit on them."


Because now is when nausea's hitting me! Oh sweet mother of , did I really do those things? That's... that's so embarrassing. I know I do moronic, out-of-this-world things when I'm drunk but... that's just too much!


"Aish. I can only be glad you passed out before you could do more nerve-wracking stunts. You know, I thought you will jump when you opened the window," she taunted and put a hand over like she's stifling her laughter. "Pfft. Who would know you're just planning to throw your pants out?"


Damn. And she had the nerve to play with my feelings like this? God, this is so mortifying! I can't take this anymore. I need to get out of here before I die of humiliation in front of this girl.


I need to— Oh me, I bloody forgot. How can I get out of here without...


My pants!


<><><>



I... I have to cool down before I get myself into accident. I really have to or I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter