Chapter 2

Money or Love?

*Professor Kim huh?*

Chanyeol smirked as he found his desk. He noticed that Dr. Kim was watching him closely as he made his way to his seat. 

*Do I look attractive to you ssem?* 

"Alright class has started."

Everyone around Chanyeol pushed and shoved each other as they fought their way to get to their seats. Sumi cleared and avoided disgusting stares from the students.

"Hello class,  I'm Dr. Kim. I'll be your English teacher this year. I expect each of you to study hard with me. Anyone slouching or sleeping in class will get an office referral. Understood?" Sumi waited for the students to reply. None of them did.

"When a teacher asks you a question you answer. Why are there no answers?" Sumi gave them a glare as the students rolled your eyes. 

"Ssem how old are you?" 

*What?* 

Sumi looked around the classroom to see who it was. Apparently it was a guy with blonde hair. 

"Ssem I asked you a question why is there no answers?" People snickered quietly in the classroom. 

Sumi blushed a little bit. She was embarrassed. How could she let the class run over her like that? This year is certainly going to be a long year. 

"Technically, you're the one to answer ssem's question first. Haven't you learn in kindergarten to answer a question before asking a question?" 

"Ooh..... Chanyeol just dissed you~!" The girls giggled. 

*Chanyeol?*

Sumi lifted her head and saw the boy with sharp features. This kid is in her class? 

"Park Chanyeol." 

Chanyeol lifted his head and met eyes with the professor. 

"Yes, Ssem?" 

"Please don't interrupt during class with such remarks. I can handle my students on my own." 

Chanyeol gawked inwardly at his teacher. *Geez. I saved her from enternal embarrassment...*

Feeling satisfied that she had full controll over her students, Sumi turned around to write on the chalkboard. 

"Are you sure ssem? Are you sure you have full controll over us? You looked like you've seen a ghost with Seolchan's remark." 

Sumi's hand froze over the letter G. She turned around on her heels and locked eyes with Chanyeol who was smirking. 

"Yes, Student Chanyeol. I have full controll." 

___________________________________________________________

 

"OMG. Did you see her face when I asked her that question?" Seolchan rolled on the ground laughing. 

Chanyeol chuckled. "Aigoo. She's still you teacher Seol. You can't play with her like that." 

"Why not? She's young and pretty. All the other professors are practically grandmas." Seolchan pouted innocently. 

Chanyeol shook his head and flipped through the newspaper. He scanned through the companies that were doing well in business. Hansung was in first place. 

"Hey Chan. You know what I'm thinking. You should go seduce Professor Kim and get married to her." 

Chanyeol looked up from the newspaper and raised an eyebrow. "Why?" 

"Because!" Seolchan put on a evil look. "Then you can inherit the company and become a billionaire in just a blink of your eyes!" 

Seolchan let out an excited giggle. "What da ya think?" 

"I think that'll be in your dreams." 

"Hey! Dont be like that. She's only five years older than you." 

Chanyeol sighed. "I'm not going to earn money like that. It's too greedy. You're suppose to marry someone you love from your heart." 

Seolchan eyes widened. "Oh no.... Chan are you alright? I think there is something wrong with you. How could you think like this?" Seolchan started to touch Chanyeol cheek with his hand. 

"Yah! Seolchan don't touch my face." Chanyeol whacked Seolchan in the head. Seolchan let out a yelp and scooted away from Chanyeol. 

"Chanyeol! I seriously think there is something wrong with you." 

___________________________________________________________

 

During the night, Chanyeol laid in his bed with his eyes opened wide looking at the ceiling.  A lot of things were swirling in his mind. Stocks these days were bad due to the economic crisis. The incident in class was troubling too. For some reason, Professor Kim was leaving Chanyeol uncomfortable. 

"Aish. I don't know."

Chanyeol turned to his side roughly and closed his eyes. He hated it when he had problems he couldn't solve. 

*Why don't you just marry her Chan?* 

Chanyeol opened his eyes. He just remembered Seolchan's suggestion. 

"Should I really do that?" 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kill me now!!!!! This chapter is so lame T.T Please don't bash me. I had it so perfect in my head but it turned out bad on the screen..... Grr.. Ill try to make then next one less lame!! Mianhae!