Chapter 1

Money or Love?

Feb. 28, 2013

----------------------------------------------------------------

"So Samsung has stocks that are pretty high, but they probably will go down soon. JJ Group are fairly okay, but not good enough...."

"OPPA!!!!" 

Chanyeol threw his pencil into the air as the piercing shriek hit the room.

"Boyoung-ah! You scared the crap out of me!" 

Shin Boyoung giggled as she saw her oppa scramble to get his pencil from the floor. "Really oppa?? I scared you? I'm pretty sure I knocked hundred times before going in.... What are you working on so intently??" 

Boyoung walked up to the desk that Chanyeol used and picked up the papers. 

"This again oppa? I thought you were done with stocks after Mom paid you ten thousand dollars for the extra work you did." 

Chanyeol snatched the papers out of her hands. "Yah. How many times do I have to tell you not to touch my business papers?" 

Boyoung scowled and pouted. "Oppa! You said you'd stop looking for stocks to invest in." 

Chanyeol ran a hand through his brown hair. "I didn't say I'd stop. I said I'll temporarily look away from stocks." 

He picked up a highlighter to highlight an important stock, but Boyoung's flying hands snatched it away. 

"Shin Boyoung!" 

"Oppa, it's not like you're starving or anything. You have a nice home from us, and you get to go to school. What more do you need?" Boyoung's bottom lips trembled as tears slid down her cheeks. 

Chanyeol sighed as he stood up from his chair. He gently brushed the tears away from her face. "If you keep crying, your face is gonna swell up." 

"Oppa!"

"I know. I know you and your family are against me investing in stocks, but I have to fulfill my mom's request of restoring our family's name." Chanyeol smiled. "So far this is how I'm gonna do it." 

Boyoung sniffled as she pulled away from Chanyeol's arms. "I wish your deceased mother never told you that your family was rich." 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

*Hansung. Samsung? Frontier? Aish I don't know...*

Chanyeol ruffled his hair as he straightened his backpack with his other hand. Stocks are getting more complicated. 

"Chanyeol!" 

Chanyeol grinned as Seolchan ran down the street to catch up with him.

"Chan. I heard from Boyoung that you're looking for stocks." Seolchan panted as he laid a hand on Chanyeol's shoulder. "Mom also heard and she's not very happy either." 

Chanyeol smirked. "You ran all the way down here just to tell me this." 

"Well, not exactly." Seolchan looked from his left and right to make sure no one was listening. "I actually came here to tell you that one of our Professor Kim is the daughter of the founder of this huge company!" 

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. "Which company?" 

"Hansung." 

"Why are you telling me this?" 

Seolchan eyes bugged out of his sockets. "Do you really not know why?" 

Chanyeol blinked his innocent eyes. "Yeah.... I really DON'T know." 

"Dude! Even though my whole family is totally against your stock stuff, I'm actually the only one who understands you. I'm on your side man." Seolchan puffed out his chest. "When you really do become a billionaire, you better acknowledge me as your adviser." 

Chanyeol chuckled. "Yeah I'll make sure to do that." 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

*Mmm... Nothing is better than sweet coffee from the vending machine~~* 

Kim Sumi sipped her warm latte as she flipped through the stacks of paper.

"Dr.Lee?" 

Sumi raised her eyebrows at the speaker. "Yes Butler Lee? Is something wrong?" 

"No. No. Nothing is wrong. The chairman wants to see you." 

"Tell him I'm busy." 

"But the chairman..." Sumi casted a glare at the butler. 

"Yes I understand. Please continue working diligently." 

The butler politely bowed and left Sumi in her office. Sumi massaged her eyebrows and flipped through the rest of the papers. "Father still wants me to get married huh?" She mumbled. Sumi continued to flip through stacks of paper, but stopped as her head started to throb.

"This isn't working." 

Sumi stood up from her rolling chair and stretched her arms. Noticing that the flowers are blooming, Sumi strolled over to the window to get a better view outside. She smiled when she saw butterflies land by her windowsill. 

"Chanyeol!!" 

*Chanyeol?*

Sumi darted her eyes from the butterflies to the two male students outside. She squinted her eyes at the boys as they strolled towards  school.  There was something about one of those boys that made Sumi's heart leap. It was the boy who was tall and handsome. He had a sharp nose and large yet sharp round eyes. There was a sense of charismatic aroma floating around him. She never saw such a sharp student before.

*Hmm... Interesting fellow.*

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So here is ma first chapter!! It's such a boring chapter I know T.T When the romance stuff starts I'm sure it'll get interesting. Stay tuned for my updates ^^. (Updates may be slow but please bear with me. I take care on my words and stuff since English is my second language) 

Comment, Subscribe, Upvote?? ϵ( 'Θ' )϶