Starting Point

We Are Not

Little Sehun frowned when Mommy let a very tall guy visit their usually quiet home every Friday and Saturday night. The tall guy always been nice to him, giving him a lot of new toys and delicious foods, but little Sehun hated him very much. Normally, Mommy scarcely had a long and free time to play with Sehunnie. When the weekend came, they would visit City Park and play together until the sun set, but after the tall guy came she almost didn’t have time to play with Sehun anymore.

Little Oh Sehun concluded that the tall guy was in the way to steal Mommy from him.

Sehun’s agony continued when the tall guy asked if he wanted him to be his Daddy. Sehun pouted and shook his head. He said his future Daddy should not steal Mommy from him, because Sehunnie was Mommy’s boy and it wouldn’t change until the end of the world. The tall guy chuckled, he said he wouldn’t steal Mommy from Sehun because he loved Mommy like Sehun loved her. He said Mommy and Sehun need Daddy to protect them and complete their little family, and he was willing to be Sehun’s Daddy. Sehun shook his head and chanted “No” over and over again until Mommy must approach them in the living room because Sehun started to wail and scream hysterically.

“You must not make him cry, Yifan!” Chanyeol glared at her boyfriend while carrying a crying Sehun on her arms. “Ssshhh…baby, please don’t cry anymore okay? Yifan was joking around with you!” She rubbed a small circle on her baby’s small back.

Sehun sobbed. He buried his red face on Mommy’s neck, hiding away from the tall guy’s mischievous eyes.

“But, Yeol. I was talking about our future. We’ve been planning on joining our little family together, so soon.” Yifan stood up from the loveseat and approached the Mommy and Son carefully. “This little guy should prepare, because his soon to be Daddy is moving in tomorrow.”

Sehun cried louder when Yifan talk about moving in, because he was so afraid that Mommy would abandon him because of the tall guy.

..

The next day, Sehun hid behind Mommy’s back when Yifan came. Little Sehun hugged Mommy’s slender leg and glared at the tall guy sharply. He was wondering why Yifan carried a pink bundle on his sturdy arms. He wanted to know about the pink bundle, but his ego was too big to ask by himself.

“Finally I can bring my baby here,” Yifan sighed and walked in. His scent lingered in the air. It made Sehun frown, because it reminded him about Mommy’s neck scent.

“Is Lulu awake, Babe?” Chanyeol closed the door and followed Yifan, bringing Sehun who was still hugging her leg to the living room.

Yifan shook his head, “She was awake when I put her in the car, but no. She’s sleeping right now.” He peeked into the pink bundle and smiled sweetly.

“Aww…I always love carrying Lulu. To bad she’s sleeping.” Sehun looked up and saw Mommy’s pouting like a little girl.

“Mommy!” Sehun called with his loud voice.

Chanyeol bended her knee to see Sehun’s blushing madly. She smiled and cupped Sehun’s pink cheeks with her palms. “Yes, Honey?”

“Can I…can I see that thing?” Sehun’s chubby forefinger pointed at the pink bundle on Yifan’s arms.

Yifan’s eyes lightened up. He knew Sehun would melt his hard-rock heart when he took his little princess here. “You wanna see my princess huh, little guy?”

Chanyeol glared at Yifan. “Don’t start again, Yifan!”

Yifan pouted and Sehun wanted to slap his undoubtedly handsome but disgusting face. “Okay, okay. Come here Sehunnie! Greet your soon to be sister!”

Sehun frowned. That pink bundle was his soon to be sister? He looked at Mommy, asking for permission. Mommy smiled and nodded, then she joined Yifan who was sitting on the sofa comfortably. Sehun walked and climbed the sofa carefully. He peeked through the pink fabric and gasped.

There, a pair of beautiful lids fluttered slowly. Her thick and long lashes fanned her pink cheeks. Sehun stared at a pair of big sparkling eyes. They stared back at Sehun before the owner blinked.

“Mommy, Yifan’s baby doll is so beautiful!” Sehun turned his head to see Mommy’s smiling sweetly.

“Oh, she’s awake, Babe!” Chanyeol said automatically. “Sehunnie, she’s not Yifan’s doll. Her name’s Luhan. Luhan is Yifan’s daughter and when Yifan and I marry, she’ll be your sister.” Chanyeol Sehun’s thick hair lovingly.

Sehun frowned. “But I don’t want Yifan to be my Daddy!”

Chanyeol and Yifan stared at each other confusedly. It seemed that their effort to melt Sehun’s heart resulted nothing.

..

Sehun refused to let Yifan and Luhan sleep on their king size bed. Sehun wanted Mommy and the bed for himself. Chanyeol coaxed him with almost everything (include luring him by a pair of little brothers courtesy of Yifan’s dirty head). But Sehun started to wail again. Yifan and Chanyeol gave up, maybe Sehun was too young to understand the situation. So Yifan and Luhan must sleep in the rather small guestroom.

However, when Sehun had fallen asleep, Chanyeol sneaked out of the bedroom and knocked on the guestroom’s door. After the third knock, Yifan opened the door with his y bed hair. Chanyeol smiled shyly before kissed Yifan square on the mouth. They might be a little too old to be considered as a hormonal teenager, but they were too young to be called a full pledge adult who was able to control their needs. So there they were, eating each other face without realizing that little Sehunnie was full awake and ready to be the strongest ever.

“Don’t hurt Mommy!” Sehun screamed at the top of his lung while forcing himself in between Chanyeol and Yifan’s bodies.

Yifan hurriedly let Chanyeol’s lips go with a loud smacking voice. Their lips were swollen, eyes blown with lust and faces were in the deep shade of red. Chanyeol was too shocked to say anything, and Yifan didn’t know what to do since his brain was focusing on the painful thing that was in his pants.

“Don’t do that to Mommy!” Once again Sehun screamed.

“I-It’s not…Sehun-ah…I wasn’t do something bad!” Yifan reasoned out, face still red.

“But look! You make Mommy’s face burnt!” Sehun pointed at Chanyeol’s flushing face.

Chanyeol’s eyes widened when a loud loud wail came from the guestroom. “Oh My Gosh! We’ve woken Luhan!”

..

They were surprise when Luhan stopped crying by Sehun’s gentle caress. Sehun was mad at Yifan but he didn’t mad at Luhan. He even kissed Luhan’s chubby cheek, earning a cute gurgle from the said baby girl.

The day after that incident, Sehun ignored Yifan completely. Sehun screamed, “Because you eat Mommy’s face!” when Yifan asked why. Chanyeol would blush madly and Yifan shut his mouth tight. They should be careful when they wanna do that thing around the house. The good part of that incident was Sehun’s good deed. He started to ask Mommy to carry the baby girl and played with her. He even asked Mommy to take Luhannie with them to the park, but Sehun still refused to go walking around with Yifan. He could drive them to the park, but he must stay in the car like a driver.

Yifan couldn’t do anything. He wanted to marry Sehun’s Mommy, so whatever Sehun said, he should comply. However, every night they could sneaked out together to the rooftop and released their need by eating each other’s face as long as their lungs allow. Then they could do some quickie when Sehun was busy playing with baby Luhan.

..

One day, when Yifan was laying completely on the sofa, sore legs dangling on the armrest and head pounded because of the unsettle work in the company, Sehun poked at his forearm.

“D-daddy!”

The almost die Yifan shot up, eyes widened in surprise. “W-what did you call me?”

Sehun lowered his eyes, his cute fingers fiddled with a red thread around his ring finger. “D-daddy.”

Yifan’s gloomy face broke into the widest and happiest smile ever. “Oh My Gosh! This is miracle! I know you’ll allow me to marry my baby booty Chanyeol sooner or later!”

Sehun frowned at the man who was hugging him like he was the most precious thing in the world, “But I call you Daddy because I’m marrying Luhannie.”

..

Yifan didn’t know what he had done in the past life. He saw his little daughter giggled happily with Sehun in front of their huge huge TV. Luhan’s toothless gums were revealed when Sehun hugged her from behind. He kissed her flawless cheek chastely and smiled like a proud Prince he thought.

“How can he kiss my daughter like that and I can’t kiss his Mom?” Yifan mumbled sadly.

An idea popped out in his weary head. Yifan smirked before walked and lifted Luhan. He placed the giggling little baby on his chest and stared at a mad Sehun. “You can’t play with her anymore, little guy!”

Sehun was ready to scream but Yifan stopped him, “Let’s do a word of honor!”

“What is that?” Sehun frowned.

“You can play with Luhan if you stop interrupting me playing with your Mommy.”

Little Sehun frowned even deeper. He stared at the giggling Luhan who was leaning her pretty head on Yifan’s broad shoulder. “I…”

Yifan felt really funny because he’s twenty seven and yet he acted like a six year old. But what else he could do, he really wanted to claim Chanyeol fully even before their marriage ceremony happen.

“What do you say, little guy?”

Sehun sighed like an adult man, he looked so stress but then he nodded heavily. “Fine. You can play with Mommy. But give back my Luhan!”

..

A month later, Chanyeol and Yifan married in a small but beautiful church in Vancouver. Yifan’s granny asked them to do the precious moment back in Canada because she said it was their family tradition. Granny was so happy when he met Sehun, because he always wanted Yifan to have a baby boy too. Sadly, Yifan’s former wife passed away right after little Lulu was born but now, there was the beautiful Chanyeol who would complete their wishes.

..

To Be Continue..

Let's wait for more Hunhan. This is just the begining :)