Our Meeting

A Love Only We Understood

“TIFFANY!!”

Said girl ran downstairs, almost falling.

“What? What happened?”

“It’s time.”

Tiffany checked the time on her phone. 10:30 ‘Here we go.’ She thought.

A few more minutes pass by and they start to hear cars being parked by the gate.

“Yuri, open the gate so they can park inside.”

“On it.”

One by one, cars flooded the main entrance. A few people arrived at the door, followed by a few more and a few more. Once the majority of people entered the home, music started to blare, people began cheering, and total chaos ensued, all in a matter of seconds. Tiffany decided to locate her friend, heading towards the front door.

“YURI!” Tiffany called out to the other girl.

“TIFFANY, COME WITH ME!” Yuri grabbed her friends hand and went upstairs.

“Yuri, please tell me my house will be fine once the party's over.” Tiffany whined, arriving at her room.

“Your house will be fine, Fany. Chill.”

“How can I ‘chill’ when my house was taken over in just one minute?!”

“It’s not taken over. Plus, has anything broken yet?”

They heard a loud smash from downstairs. Both friends look at each other, one glaring at the other.

“You’re paying for that, Kwon.” Tiffany said, rushing out of her room.

“Why can’t you just calm down and enjoy the night?” Yuri followed the other girl.

Tiffany stopped halfway down the stairs. She sighed “You’re right. It’s a party, it’s supposed to be wild.”

“I wouldn’t say wild, but it sure isn’t supposed to be peaceful. Let’s just have fun now and deal with the trouble later.” Yuri reached out her hand to Tiffany. “What do you say?”

Tiffany smiled one of Yuri’s favorite eye smiles. She took her friends hand in her own “Let’s have fun then.”

 

Jessica’s POV

Me and Sooyoung arrived outside of the mansion the party’s being held at. The driveway was filled with cars and people, making it impossible to park near the home.

“Why don’t you get down and socialize while I go and park somewhere?” Sooyoung suggested.

“I came here to get out of learning, not to socialize.” I scoffed.

“Just get out and do something.” She whined.

“Ugh, fine.”

I got down from the car and made my way into the home. It was definitely a ‘Project X’ type of party. There were already a couple of drunk people roaming around, shouting complete nonsense. Apart from that noise, the volume of the music being played was so loud that I could barely even hear myself think. I decided to head over to the kitchen to see what I could find. I grab two beers and bottle of water from the refrigerator and a bag of chips from the counter.  I go back out front to see if Sooyoung had comeback or not. I look around the driveway, spotting her talking to some girl. I wait for her to notice me, and when she does, I signal to her that I’ll be upstairs by pointing up. She slightly nods and I go back inside.  

“Hey, you!” I can barely hear someone shout from behind. I turn around and spot my best guy-friend, Choi Siwon. That’s right, Choi Siwon.

“Hey! What are you doing here?” I shout near his ear.

“I was walking through the neighborhood and decided to stop by!” He shouted right back.

I hand him the water bottle I had since he didn’t drink alcohol.

He took it and mouthed the words ‘Have fun’.

I nod and make my way up the second level of the house. A few minutes later I see Sooyoung.

“Soo!”

She turned her head and jogged towards me.

“Beer?” I asked, holding out a can.

“Thanks.” She took a sip of the beverage.

“Who were you talking to?”

“Oh, that was Tiffany.”

“Who?”

“She’s the one who threw this party.”

“Oh.” I say, chugging down my drink.

Sooyoung looked at me, eyes wide in shock.

“What?”

“You can drink, dude.”

“Whatever, I’m gonna go by the pool.”

“What’d you come up here for then?”

“It was too noisy down there.”

Sooyoung chuckled “It’s not going to be any quieter out there.”

“I’ll see.”

 

Tiffany’s POV

So I took Yuri’s word and let loose. Maybe too loose.

It’s been about two hours or so and I’ve already had about seven beers, three shots of whiskey, and half a bottle of vodka. Half. A. Bottle. I didn’t know I had it in me to be quite honest. Right now I’m playing a game of beer pong with some girl who thinks she’s the . Not at my party you’re not.

I was winning so far. Then I felt someone tug on my arm. It was a random guy.

“Hey, wanna dance.”

I look at my opponent, wondering if I should finish the game.

“Go, you already beat me anyway.” She says before throwing up all over the people around her. Ew.

“Sure.” I follow this guy, trying not to fall. Everything’s starting to become a bit blurry, but I can tell that we’re out in the backyard. Me and this dude start dancing. At first, it took me a bit to adjust to the loud music and the pace the guy was dancing at. When I finally got the hang of things, I start grinding on him. His arms snake around my waist, holding me tight against him. I decide that before things heat up, I’d stop and thank him for the dance. He was thinking something different. As I stop dancing, he starts kissing my neck.

“Where you going, babe?” He whispers into my ear.

I struggle to get out of his hold. “Uh, can you let go?”

“Come on, we’re just getting started.” He held me tighter and continued to attack my neck.

I tried shoving him away, but the more I struggled, the more he held on. And the more dizzier I got.

“Let go!” I shouted.

“Hey! She said to let go.” I hear someone say. He let go of his tight grip on me and we both turned our heads.

That someone was a girl. A very pretty girl.

 

Jessica’s POV

“Hey! She said to let go.” I yelled.

The couple turned their heads towards me.

“What do you want?” The guy said.

“I want you to let her go.”

He released his hold from the girl and walked up to me. “Why? Do you want me all to yourself?”

I’ve had enough of this guy’s bull, so I just kick him in the balls. Yeah, there could’ve been a more mature way of handling him, but oh well.

“Thank you.” The girl says. I finally look her in the face and I’m suddenly awestruck.

“Y-your welcome.” I manage to blurt out.

She laughs “Aww, you’re nervous.”

Great, drunk and beautiful. It’s just a matter of seconds before the girl collapses. I catch her, preventing her from touching the ground.

“Are you alright?” Good question Jessica. Really.

“Hello, kiddo.” She says, totally wasted. I put her arm over my shoulder and take her somewhere a bit less crowded. I sit her down on a bench.

“I’m hungry.” She whined like a little kid.

I remembered that I grabbed a bag of chips, so I reached into the pockets of my jacket and gave them to her.

“Open it.” She said. Ugh, a beautiful drunk that can’t open a freakin’ bag. Even better.

“Here.” I gave her the bag.

“I don’t want them.”

… Calm yourself Sooyeon.

“What’s your name.” I asked, seating myself next to her.

“Tiffany.” This is her party then?

“Did you know that guy, Tiffany?”

“Which guy?” She said, giving me a strange look.

“The one you danced with.”

“Oh…no.”

“I see.” Silence surrounded us very quickly. We just sat there, staring at each other. I have to admit, I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone as beautiful as her. Not even Yoona could compare to the angel sitting next to me right now. Damn, I get too cheesy when I drink.

“You’re really really really pretty.” Tiffany said.

I smiled. “You’re pretty too.”

She smiled, her eyes formed into crescent moons when she did so. She was gorges.

I don’t know what it was, the mood maybe, but I found myself leaning into her. Tiffany did the same. We were about to meet half way when there was a loud yell.

“THE POLICE!!”  

.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another update yay!

How are you this fine morning? Yes I mean morning, 3:00 am in the morning that is. *Insert live audience laughter*

Jeti finally met! Jessica's not heartbroken about Yoona anymore...maybe. Idk. Also, drunk Tiffany FTW!

So, please subscribe to this fic if you enjoy it so far and let me know your opinions by commenting! I'm being cereal guys, comment. Please?

Thank you for reading.

P.s. Is anyone else still obsessed with 'Shadow' by F(x) or...

-OhEzyra