Chapter 1

There's A Light That Never Goes Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Game Center is such a different place. People here are not attach to other people, instead they occupied their own minds with imaginary reality. What's reality for them? what's reality for us?. Is it the reality where people interacting with each other, but getting hurt in return, or the one where we can just be ourselves. These are some lost souls that longed for something to hold on to. 

L.Joe is this kid with standout pink hair, he's been in that game center for over 3 days now. Practically sleep there, eat there, not necessarily pay for whatever he did to support his life, but thankfully the game center's big bro is such a nice guy. He lets L.Joe doing whatever he likes, since he knows that this kid is running away, and far from home. Looking at people is becoming more interesting than game for L.Joe. He's not that kind of person who can get stuck over the same thing for hours, so he's watching this thick-lipped kid for awhile. He's still wearing his school shirt and bring his backpack. This kid play random games and never stay for long. He looks confused and bored, so he went out. Out of curiosity or just simply hate the sweaty air of the game center, L.Joe's following him outside.

This kid's eating banana ice cream and so L.Joe buy one too. They stand oppositely in the doorway, and at some point their eyes met.

"Ya! What are you looking at?!", said L.Joe.
"Nothing", said the kid quite surprised.
"Ha. What an ugly face you have. You're regular aren't you?. Just play random things and went out. What are you doing?", said L.Joe
"You think you're good looking?. What's your problem really? I've seen you a lot too. Annoying", said the kid.
"Hey! I'm your hyung. You're still a highschooler, aren't you? What? 17?", said L.Joe, offended.
"Huh?! Aren't you like, 14 or 15? You can't be my hyung with that height... Haa... you're so tiny", said the kid, mocking L.Joe with that cheeky smile.

Being a short tempered he is, it's natural for L.Joe to snap and grab the kid's collar.
"Ya!", L.Joe yelled.
The kid just looking through his eyes, quite don't know what to do. But before L.Joe lands his fist on that kid, something captured his eyes. Someone that he's been running from these past few days.
", Let's go!", L.Joe starts running and grab the kid's hand right away.
"Why?! Let go off me!", he said with his high-pitched voice.

L.Joe keep holding the kid's hand and running through the city. The kid tried to escaped for couple times but L.Joe's just too strong.
"Hey, for someone as small as you, you have incredible amount of strength!", said the kid.
"Shut up!", L.Joe finally found a dark alley and lead the kid there.

They both try so hard to catch some air. They've been running through half of the city perhaps. L.Joe is peeping from the alley, behind a Chinese restaurant, looking for sign of that someone he's running from.
"There he is. Damn. He's my hyung, he's looking for me... ", said L.Joe.
"He beats you up? I know it, you must be a loser!", said Niel. Still with that same high pitched voice and mocking smile.
"Ssh! Could you shut your goby mouth for a moment?!", said L.Joe.
"I mean, who is this hyung could be, why are you running that scaredly?", asked Niel
"He's CAP, you moron. He owns the other part of the town. He's quite a big deal, the two people beside him...", L.Joe points the flower boy on CAP's right side; "... that's Chunji. Though he looks soft, he's a manipulative snake, you should be careful of him". "And the other one...", L.Joe's pointing the cute kid who walks arrogantly. "That's Ricky... he's a royal CAP follower, he willing to sacfrifice his life for CAP", said LJoe.
"Do they see us?", asked the kid.
"Not yet I guess", said L.Joe.
"Anyway... who are you?", said the kid to L.Joe.
"Ah...", L.Joe looki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter