~Shock~

Not Like You

Luhan's POV:

"Hyung! Hurry up!" Jongin screamed as he pulled my hands. This brat. I let him dragged me up all the way to our bus-stop. He was lucky i was not in the mood to kick him in the today. I was too tired to protest against his childish act. It was a long night yesterday, working till 10 pm at the cafe near our apartment. I didnt even get a rest after iwent home. Those stupid teachers. They just had to give me loads of homework  on my working day. I ruffled my hair in annoyance. A student need at least eight hours of sleep and i only had four!

" Hyung, are you alright? You seem to be in a dazed today." Jongin asked, seriousness in his tone. I ruffled his head and smiled. I couldnt bear to tell him that i was tired from work. He would start feeling all guilty since i was working to support both of us. He shook his head and looked towards the floor, deciding that his shoes were much more fascinating to look at. "No, you're not fine. I knew that. You slept late again, because of work, right? Hyung, let me work too. That way, you wouldnt have to work so much just to.." I told you so.

"No, Jongin. You are too young to work. You need more rest than me so that you can study better. You want to go to that famous university right? Exo University?" I said as I carress his hair. He sighed. " Hyung, i would love to go there but...we dont have that much money. And we are still struggling tom pay our school fees now. I.. dont want to be a burden to you.."

Burden? This kid, so mischievious yet so matured. " No, you are not a burden to me Jongin. Listen, I love you. You're my family, so why would you be a burden to me? And its fine. I can take care of the school fees. You just need to concentrate on your studies okay?" Jongin stared at me before sighing. He wrapped his hands around my waist. "Alright, Hyung. Anything you say. Just take care of yourselves hyung. I love you too."

Soon his bus arrived. He let go of me and rushed off, not forgetting to peck my cheeks. " Ugh, yah! Kim Jongin, since when did i allow you to kiss my cheeks?!" He smirked and stick out his tongue. I take that back, he's still a brat and immature. After a few minutes, my bus come.

" Oh, Morning Luhan!" I looked at that Silver-head guy. Whats wrong with him? Did he just called me by my real name? Whats with the sudden change? " Mmm.." I took my seat beside me and quickly plugged in my earphones. The weather must have damaged his brain. Without knowing, I soon fell asleep, with my head against Sehun's shoulder.

Sehun's POV:

He look so cute when he sleeps, like an angel. Now, his head is against my shoulder. Wah...seems like a drama too me. I took out my earphones too and started listening to my ipod.

"Luhan, wake up. We reached the school already." I shook his shoulders lightly. He stirred up and rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand. So cute. " What, were here?" I nodded. He gave a soft yawn before leaving the bus without me. Aigoo this person. How can he leave me alone?

I gave Luhan some distant between us as we walked into our campus. Suddenly, he started to walk slowly, his hands grabbing his head. Whats wrong with him?

Luhan's POV:

Ah! , my head hurts. Must be because of the lack of sleep. It hurts so badly, like someone was hitting my head witha hammer. I wanted to call for help, but no voice came out. Suddenly, the whole place seems to be spinning.

" S..sehun..." I called weakly before i felt myself falling to the floor. I was waiting for the hard impact but all i felt was soft hands holding on to me. " Luhan! Are you alright?" Hmm, Sehun? I shook my head slightly. He soon lifted me up in a bridal way. " Yah, let me down. Im fine. I can still walk and attend class." But it all fall on deaf ears as Sehun started to run towards the infirmary.

"What! You almost fainted and you are saying you're fine. You must be joking right? The hell Luhan. " He screamed but his legs never stopped running. Soon enough, pitch black overwhelmed me.

Sehun's POV:

, he really fainted! Omg, Luhan. Please, hold on. We're reaching the infirmary. Please. I shut my eyes for a moment as i felt something warm welled up. When we reached, I quickly told the nurse and told me to wait outside. As I waited, i felt dampness on my cheeks. I didnt even know why i cried.

" You are scared you will lose him, right?" I snapped my heads towards the voice and found Lay and Kris walking towards me. I felt more tears flowed out as lurched foreward into their arms. I continue sobbing as they tried to calm me down. It all felt like deja vu. Memories of the past started to play in my head as the old wounds cracked open again.

" Hey, stop crying. He will be fine. I know its getting back into your head again, but calm down okay?" Lay whispered into my ears as Kris rubbed soothing circles on my back. Soon, I gave way and started to fall asleep after so much crying. Lay and Kris gave a knowing look at one another before sighing.

Lay's POV:

Kris carried Sehun on his back and went to Sehun's house. That kid. It must be hurting him again. " Lay, what happen to Sehun?" I turned around to see Luhan looking blankly at Sehun and Kris direction.

"Oh, are you alright already?" He nodded and show me a bag of sweets that the nurse had given him. " Hehe.. guess i forgotten to eat breakfast plus the lack of sleep." He scartched his neck awkwardly. I laughed and started pulling him towards our first class.

"Hey, you didnt reply my question. What happen to Sehun? He himself send me to the infirmary . Did he get sick suddenly?" I shook my head. " You will know soon, Luhan. Soon." He shrugged. " Well, not that I care anyway." He said. Yeah right. You susck at hiding your feelings my deer.