~Encounter~

Not Like You

Luhan's POV:

ERMAHGOD!! What?! So his Yixing and Kris friend too? No that can't be right? OMG why him? Out of all the people, why him! That irritating piece of . Gosh, it's only in the morning and his already making me so infuriated. GAH! Calm down, Luhan. It's justa test from god. It would be fine. Calm do-But how is that even possible? Ex-classmates? Oh, wait a minute.

~Flashback~

" So...You guys were from SM High? Why did the both of you chaged to here suddenly? And its only the start of the school year 1. Won't you guys regret coming here since we would be stuck here for two years? Oh and I'm Luhan by the way." I said looking back and forth from the new transferee. " Annyeong. You can call me Yixing or Lay. Call this dragon Kris. Well, not really. I mean Exo High is also one of the best school so we are actually fine with it. Anyway, both our parents decided to move house. The only thing we are afraid now is whether we are able to make new friends or not. Apparently, one of best friend is still in our previous school. That stubborn little piece of . His parents are currently overseas so he could not transfer here too. Probably next year-" Lay stopped talking when a huge hand was placed in front of his mouth.

" Yah, don't you think you were talking way to fast. I don't think Luhan is able to comprehend what you just said, babo." Kris deadpanned. Lay could only smile sheepishly at the blurr looking Luhan. Once Luhan finished registering what he just said, a smile crept to his face. "Then, let me be your friend. I won't replace that friend of yours but let's just say I'll fill it up in the moment then!" Luhan happily chirped.

Lay and Kris were aprrehensive at first but after a few weeks, the three of us became close friends.

~Reality~

Ah. So that Silver-head must be the one they were talking about last year. Why are you so dumb Luhan! Dumb, dumb, du- "Yah, Luhan! Are you alright?" I look up to see a corncern look on Lay. I nodded not looking at him. He could only chuckle. " Hey, I know you are trying to deny that Sehun is our friend too, but he is. Try to get along with him, ay? Promise me, Luhan?" I sighed and look up to him, " Anything for you, Lay."

The bell rang and soon Mr. Jung came into the class and started teaching. Oh boy, it's going to be a long day. Must I really be friends with that brat? I don't want! But I promised Lay...

No one's POV:

The scholl bell rang again, indicating that it was lunch break. Luhan slowly walked towards the cafeteria while reading his calculus book, trying to make sense of the problem given by Mr Jung. Before he know it, he bumped into a person before falling back onto his bum.

"Oww! , that hurts." Luhan said as he tried to stand up, failing miserably.

" Hey, are you alright, Blondie?" That voice, Luhan thought. Why does it sound so concern? Luhan looked up to see Sehun holding out his hand. Luhan grabbed it and pulled himself up. " Thanks." Luhan mumbled. Sehun chuckle at the older. " Luhan, am I right?" Luhan can only nod, not giving Sehun his attention.

" Wanna eat lunch? Lay and Kris are already at the table. Come join us, Blondie Luhan." Gosh, when did that stupid nickname upgraded to Blondie Luhan?! Luhan shook his head and tried to walk away but was pulled back by a pair of strong hands. " Please, Luhan? Ok,I know you don't want to see my face..Pft...But hey Yixing and Kris are already there. Join them there. Ill go somewhere else, okay?" Sehun said carefully and released his grip. Luhan sighed yet again. "No, just sit with us. " Luhan said and walked away.

Sehun's POV:

"No, just sit with us." He said and walked away. I chuckled. That Blondie, his so cute and adorable. I hope you know how much you make me fall for you, Blondie.