~ Eeottokhae?~

Not Like You

Luhan'sPOV:

"Ayo, whaddup Luhan and Sehun!" Kris said while he munched on his food. Ugh, that's so unlike him. I just nod and walked over to Lay, sitting there without even bothering to take my lunch. Sehun walked over to Kris and started chatting in their alien language. I scoffed and looked away, playing with the hem of my shirt.

Lay looked back from me to Sehun. , dizzy. I gave him a 'what-the-hell-are-you-doing' look.

"Did something happen between you and Sehun? Why did you become so sullen suddenly? Still thinking of what happen this morning?" Lay kept bombarding with question. "Ugh, Lay. You seriously need to stop talking like a machine gun someday. Its starting to hurt my ears and my head. Gosh, are you a robot or something? And no, nothing happen and i wasn't thinking about that. Now, now continue eating your food." I let my cheeks touched the table

Lay shrugged his shoulders and continue munching his packet of Lays. This guy, who eats chips for lunch? Him.

The bell rang and the four of us headed back to our respective class. Before I could enter , I felt someone tugged my sleeves. I turned around to only be faced with Silver-head, again.

"What?" I asked not amused. He scratched the back of his head," Why didn't you take your lunch tray?" Seriously?

"I wasn't hungry. Now can I go? Get back to your own class, Silver-head." I walked away before he could reply.

Sehun's POV:

"I wasn't hungry. Now can I go? Get back to your own class, Silver-head." he walked away before I could reply. I don't know why, but I felt a pang in my heart. Wow, I didn't know he could be so...heartless. I would have just smacked anybody who replied me like that. But Luhan. It felt rather hurting than irritating. Aish! Im trying to be nice here. Its ok, Sehun. Lets try again someday.

"Oi, Sehun! Are you going to stay outside throughout the whole period? Get in, buddy." I turned around to see Tao waving at me. I smiled walked to my seat.

"Did something happen? Why do you look so sad?" I looked up to see those panda eyes staring right through me. Woah, that scared me. "Tao, your eyes is scary! Can you not stare at me like that? I thought you were going to murder me!" I screamed as I clutched onto my chest. Tao tilted his head before bursting into laughter.

"Omg, Sehun! You should have see your face! Bwahahahah!!" I glared at him but that made him laugh even more. Aish, this guy.

" Are you done yet?" He nodded and returned to his serious mode. I swear this guy changes his expression extremely fast.

"It's nothing actually. Its just that there's this guy or should i say senior, his cute. I want to get to know him better. But...hehe well I didn't gave him a good first impression so now he doesn't want to have anything to do with me."

"What did you do?" "I called him Blondie and Doll-face." " Seriously, Sehun? Wait, are you talking about Luhan hyung?"

I snapped my head towards his direction. " How do you know?!"

"Tsk,tsk. Oh Sehun. There is no other guy in this school that has Blonde hair and has a look of a doll. It would only means Luhan hyung. Wow, you totally ruined your chance, man. His a- how should I put this- a respected sunbaenim in this school. His quite popular. But he made it clear not to worship him, well you understand that part right? Yes. His nice, kind, smart and sporty. He treats his juniors well, unless you pissed him off, which I guessed you must have done." Tao deadpanned.

Face-palmed. " Then, what am I supposed to do?" " Be kind, caring and don't be rude to him. Nuh uh, thats the most important one. Respect him."

Oh . Im totally screwed.