~ School ~

Not Like You

Luhan's POV:

"Yah, Luhan why do you look so glum today? Wait must be the start of the school..Hold, I thought you like school? So that can't be the reaso-"

" I will freaking tape that mouth of yours if you don't stop talking Zhang Yixing.." That guy immediately shut up, giving me a pout. No, it won't work on me today you little unicorn lover. This is Yixing, my best buddy in school. His in the same class as me and his really good at dancing. Even I swoon over his dance moves sometimes. But, his mouth is extra big that he can never shut it up unless someone told him too.

" Gosh you're so mean Luhan." He rolled his eyes and walked towards our classroom. As we reach there, I saw someone in my seat.

" Kris Wu, get your freaking out of my seat. NOW." Kris turned to look at me and stood up, gesturing to me to sit as though I'm his master. 

"Someone's cranky and moody today.." Ugh, can people just stop commenting. I swiftly snapped my head at his direction, shooting lasers out of my eyes. He put up his hands in surrender, with a pout that is totally disgusting to look at. Eww.

" Yifan, leave him alone today. He's been snapping since just now. Can you just tell us what's wrong with you today? It doesn't seem like you. All these while last year you are so cheerful. I can't even recall a day when you come here without a smile. Now it's either you spill the beans or will make you. Choose." Yixing said calmly as he chewed on his pen, trying to solve his ingenious math question. I groaned at his request. Gosh, why am I even friends with these two idiots? 

" I was called a Blondie by someone whom I don't even know, who looks way younger then me. But apparently, he goes to this school. Blondie! Can you imagine that? What just so my hair is blonde, gives him the right to call me that?! Stupid Silver-head guy...." I ranted at them. I turned to face the both of them when I didn't get the usual acknowledgement.

" Because of that you are moody today, at the start of a new year? Oh by the way, Happy New Year guys. Yeah but seriously? What the hell, I thought your were having you womanly thing..." Kris said before leaving for his seat. I literally face-palmed at his enthusiasm. Good job, Kris. I applause you for your extreme enthusiasm. 

" So that Silver head guy goes to school? Hmm..how come we've never seen him here before? Anyway, come chill Lu. Schoolis your favorite place. Calm down and follow me to the library after school. Apparently, I forgotten to buy our literature book for this year. " Yixing said before he left too. I really wonder why was I even friends with heartless human beings like them. Ugh, well done Luhan. That Silver-head guy... I'll smashed that poker face of yours if I ever see you again. Tsk...

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF EXO HIGH SCHOOL..

Sehun's POV:

" Class! Settle down now! Gosh it's still early n the morning and everyone of you are jumping around like monkeys. Listen, we have a new classmate today. Please welcome him warmly and NO jeering. Understand? Good. Come in Sehun-ah" Mrs Kwon said.

I entered the class and felt forty pair of eyes staring as I walked to the from of the room. I cleared my throat and greeted the whole class. Yeah,I'm scared but i hide it under my trained poker face.Exo High School is a prestigious school. I can't afford to make a laughing stock out of myself here. That will be soooo embarrassing.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Oh Sehun imnida. Please take care of me." I said and surprisingly everyone clapped with a smile on their face. Haha not bad for a first day, Sehun.

" Alright Sehun, please take a seat beside Tao. Tao please raise your hand." I walked over to the said guy and smiled. He siled back and heldout his hands.

"Hi the name's Zitao but you can call me Tao. Nice meeting you. Hope you will have a nice time here!" He chirped, shocking me. Well what do you expect. With those dark circles under his eyes, make him look like a panda, a scary looking panda. I took his hands and greeted him back with my Oh so famous smile. Well, today's not that bad after all, we'll except for that Blondie this morning. His uniform looks the same as mine. Ugh..whatever Oh Sehun. His just an doll face and a Blondie that likes to stare at people. How dare he called me a Silver-head. He looks so much younger than me and his calling me that. I'll smash that doll face of his when we see each other again, Blondie..

Hello, here's and update. And Sehun says he loves you!