School day

In the end they will just hurt you

It’s been days since sooyoung confessed to yoona but the two of them just act like it never happened. They are friends now and they get closer day by day. Thanks to sooyoungs help yoona improved her singing skills and got better notes. And yoona helps sooyoung with her acting and dancing. Yoona signed in for the acting class some days ago and she is really good. She likes it even more than dancing. When it was time for lunch Yoona and sooyoung went to the cafeteria where yuri and taeyeon already waited. They greeted eachother happily (beacuse they grew closer together) but before they could sit down yuri said „Tiffany is waiting outside, she said since today is such a beautiful day we should eat outside“ sooyoung and yoona just nodded and followed yuri and taeyeon. There was a big tree, and a gras field underneath it, where tiffany was already waiting. She smiled as soon as she saw her friends „Haaay“ she waved and gave her eye smile. The others waved and smiled back before they sat down.

„So since yoona is a little bit more open now, thanks to sooyoung and tiffany, I wanted to invite all of you my parents house this weekend. There will be others too, like my old school friends and yuri’s hometown friends.“ Yuri said smiling.

„Yes, why not?“ sooyoung said and smiled back

„Do we celebrate something?“ tiffany asked doubtful, looking at yuri

„Why do you always think that we need a reason to celebrate?“ Yuri said glaring at tiffany. The two of them don’t get along so well sometimes.

„Because whenever you invite us to something it has a reason, like the last time when you and taeyeon made your realtionship offical.“ Tiffany said quite annoyed but she didn’t realized it herself. „I just don’t want…“  she got cut by taeyeon „actually it’s her birthday this weekend“ and grabbed her girlfriends hand and this made tiffany shut for some seconds „I’m sorry…“ she said finally.

„It’s ok“ yuri and taeyeon said both smiling again. „So you’re all gonna come right?“ yuri said looking at the three of them because her girlfriend will of course be there. Sooyoung and tiffany nodded. All of them look to yoona „Yoona?“ sooyoung voiced „are you with us?“

Yoona was drifting away with her thoughts „Err… what?“

„The party, my party“ yuri said „You will come right?“ kinda forced yoona to say yes

„Y-y-eah suure“ she smiled slightly

„What‘s wrong?“ tiffany and sooyoung said at the same time.

„I just have a bad feeling…“ she said without looking at them

„About what?“ sooyoung asked. „About the party?“ tiffany asked right after soo

„No about my brother“ she stood up „I-I need to go there right now“ she was about to go when sooyoung grabbed her hand and stood up too

„We will come with you“ she look her in the eyes „You didn’t come by your own car anyways, so let me drive you“  yoona didn’t say anything and all of them went with yoona to the parking lot. In sooyoungs car sitting beside her yoona and in the beackseat tiffany. Yuri and taeyeon drove with yuri’s car. When they arrived the four of them follow yoona but they stayed outside in the corridor when yoona went in her brothers room. Everything was fine, well not fine but nothing changed, he still didn’t woke up. Yoona went here everyday once a week with tiffany and one day with sooyoung. The other days she went alone. And everytime she was alone she told him about her new friends, her progress in school, just about everything. Yoona laid her head on her brothers chest, she closed her eyes. And tears stream down. She stayed like this for 30 minutes. She didn’t even realized that a nurse was in the room to check her brothers state. Yoona felt a hand on her head, patting it.