Confession

In the end they will just hurt you

„You want to date tiffany?“ yoona asked surprised „No, we already did once, I want to date you!“ she is still cupping the girls face „You and tiffany dated?“ even more shocked „yeah kind of but it didn’t work out well but this is not the point, I’m telling you that I want to date you but are just curious about me and tiffany?“ yoona blushed „I didn’t know what to say“

„Say yes“

„When did you even decided to go after me?“

„10 minutes ago“

 „You can decide something like that in 10 minutes?“

„I realized that I really care about you today and I want to know you, everything of you.“ She moved her head closer to yoona „I fell for you the first time I saw you“ she pressed her lips on yoona’s and yoona found herself kissing back sooyoung but she pushed her away because old memories floated in her head.

„Don’t we can’t do that“

„But you kissed me back“ sooyoung said „Why don’t we give it a try“

„Because in the end you will hurt me or leave me, everyone does“ yoona’s face turned cold and she left the kitchen and goes to the bathroom, the only room that can be locked in this appartement. She slides down the door as soon as she locked herself up in there, she begins to cry.

Sooyoung who blankly stared to the empty seat here yoona was just sitting a second ago. After some minutes she stood up and goes tot he bathroom door. She slides down the wall beside the door and began to talk „I don’t even know you but you give me so many heart aches. The first day I saw you, you made me go speechless. You were so beautiful. And then that day when nicole appeared and you finally showed some emotions it made me even more curious about you, I always asked myself what more you could be hiding and I decided to get as close to you as I can but then you didn’t show up in school anymore… and I worried so much. I asked tiffany everyday if she is sure that she doesn’t know where you are and what happend but she never answered. And now I find you, in my new appartement. I was so happy to see you, inside my body every part danced happily when I saw you. And to have you in my arms was such a beautiful feeling but then I saw you with tiffany and got kinda jealous. I didn’t thought I’d fall that hard for you. I realized after she gave you the forehead kiss, I realized that I want to get that close to you too or even closer. And then I got so excited when you said that you don’t have any feelings for tiffany. I didn’t want to confess this way… I didn’t want to kiss you all of the sudden. I wanted our first kiss to be special but I think I just messed up everything.“ Sooyoung cried soundlessly. She titled her head back and just cried. Yoona didn’t react at all. That’s what sooyoung at least thought but she couldn’t see the tears that yoona had on her face. Tears because she remembered everything bad that happened in her live, why she doesn’t trust people but also tears because of sooyoungs confess, because she makes it hard for yoona to keep distance. Yoona isn’t sure about her feelings so she just shuts them out. She wiped her tears, opened the door and stood in front oft he crying sooyoung. Grabed her hand, smiled and just said „Let’s go sleep“ she dragged the soundless sooyoung in the room and when they were standing in yoona’s room she wiped off sooyoungs tears before she laid onto the bed. „Come on, we have school tomorrow“ yoona said. And sooyoung just laid down, she doesn’t know how to feel. Does yoona like her? Or is she just being nice to her because she feels sorry? Sooyoung is confused. Yoona turned off the light and wrapped hersel up with the blanket. There are two blankets because yoona always as cold when she sleeps. „Let’s be friends ok?“ yoona said without turning to sooyoung. „Let’s just be friends.“ She repeated. Sooyoung cried soundlessly again. Both fall asleep with a unfinish conversation.