I'd rather eat alone

In the end they will just hurt you

This is like my very first try to write something. And I'm very sorry if I mixed the times a lot because english isn't my first language. I hope you stil enjoy :)

_______________________________________________

 

„I’m sorry for running you over“ she said „I was just really in a hurry. The teacher said if I would come late one more time he would send me to the headmaster“

// Riiiight! Now I realize it, I should have known when I saw the ponytail and the slender figure // Yoona thought.

„I didn’t mean to run into you, don’t be mad.“ Sooyoung just smiled at her, she didn’t even realize that Yoona is just ignoring her. „Hey, don’t like this, I said I’m sorry“ Sooyoung pushes her shoulder slightly with her finger and this made Yoona turn her head to Sooyoung still with that expressionless face „I don’t mind“ she said. And that made sooyoung feel so uncomfortable because Yoona said it with such a cold tone. Sooyoung has never felt this uncomfortable with anyone, she didn’t even said anything for the rest of the hours.

The bell rings for lunch. Sooyoung just stood up and was about to go when she turned back and said „hey yoona, wanna join me and my friends for lunch?“ didn’t even give her a chance to answer and just draged her along.

Yoona was so suprised she couldn’t even say anything for the first minute. She suddenly stoped moving „I prefer eating alone“ she said after the little surpirse.

„Whaaat?“ Sooyoung looked at her with a confused but still playful face. „Why would you prefer that? Just come with me, I am not a bad person nor are my friends“ she smiled at yoona and grabbed her wrist to drag her along again. „And I still have to make up that little misunderstanding of this morning right?“

Yoona doesn’t say anything and just goes along because she know that the tall girl wouldn‘t let her go anyway. The two of them arrived in the already crowded cafeteria.

„Crap, we are already too late!“ Sooyoung said „This is bad, we…“ just before she could finish her sentence a voice can be heard through the whole cafeteria. A girl was waving at Sooyoung and she just replied with a smile. Dragging yoona behind her.

„Hay soo“ the girl gave her famous eye smile „who is that?“ she wonderd, looking at yoona.

„Hi fany“  the tall girl smiled brightly and letting go of yoona’s wrist now „This is Im yoona, she is a new student. Well she doesn’t speak that much, maybe she doesn’t even understand because she just moved here from japan.“ Sooyoung said.

„ Hi I’m tiffany hwang, I’m one of sooyoung’s best friends, and this are taeyeon and yuri“ she said in perfect japanese and pointing at the two girls who are sitting next to tiffany.

Yuri and taeyeon saying hello at the same time and both giving a warm smile

Yoona just said „I do understand korean“ which makes all of them feeling uncomfortable again by the cold tone of yoona’s voice.

Yuri and taeyeon are exchaning the she-is-weird-look to eachother. Then begin to giggle quietly because they both thought the same. Sooyoung sits down now and letting a breath out. „You are kinda exhausting you know? And sit down now“ she said to yoona with giving a little chuckle.

Yoona clearly saw yuri and taeyeons looks and she just doesn’t want to be here. „I already told you, I prefer eating by myself“ she said and just left.

All of the girls are a little suprised when she said that. „Wait…“ sooyoung said but it was already to late. She just lets another breath out. „Gezz she is really exhausting“

„Why do you even care?“ Fany asked „Do you think she’s hot?“ she gave a teasing smile

„Yah!“ Sooyoung voiced her immediatly „It’s just I ran her over this morning and I thought I should make this up. And besides that, I know how she feels, being the new one isn’t easy, remember? I used to be like her when I first came here“

Taeyeon nodded „Yeah you were really quiet, when tiffany first brought you to us, yuri and I didn’t want you to be with us“ taeyeon giggled slightly

„Y..“ before sooyoung could answer she got cut by yuri „so you don’t think she’s hot?“ yuri teased „because I do, she has this innocent look but her face is just mysterious, it made me feel curious in the first moment“ after she said that she earned an glare of taeyeon and sooyoung just rolled her eyes „Then go after her if you think she’s so hot“ taeyeon said and turning her head to the other side.

Yuri giggled „It’s not like that, I was just teasing soo, you know?“ she moved closer to taeyeon and gave her a kiss on her neck which was responsed with giggle by taeyeon. „I love you“ yuri said and that made the short girl turn around again. And the short girl gives her a sweet peck „I love you too.“ Non of them actually saw that one girl was watching this with an quite jealous look but that girl changed her look when she noticed that sooyoung was looking at her now. „Go and take a room you two“ fany said and giggled, so that sooyoung would be suspective „you are so cheesy“ she giggled again. The four of them are having fun and laughing together.

Meanwhile Yoona already found a nice place, somewhere further away from the main campus she isn’t even sure if this still belongs to the university but she doesn’t care, she just likes it because there is nobody around here and it’s quiet and nice. Yoona sat on a bench and just looked at the scenery which was a beautiful one. She began to pull out a book she had in her bag and red it.

The afternoon went quiet boring. Expect for sooyoungs attempts to make yoona speak to her nothing interesting happend.

When the schoolday finally ended yoona was the first to head out of class, she didn’t even hear sooyoungs goodbye. Yoona just wanted to go to her new appartement which she really likes. Her father rent a small one since their family isn’t really rich but yoona is fine with that.