Wake up

In the end they will just hurt you

I'm sorry that I haven't updated the last days. I had examens but now I'm back with a new chapter :)

______________________________________________________________________

She was surprised, opened her eyes and turned her head to face her brother, that’s when she was even more shocked, she pulled her head up and look at his brother again and she saw his eyes, his eyes which were open. „DOOOONGHAE!!!“ she screamed excitingly and hugged his brother immediatly which caused him some coughs and the nurse who was shocked by the girls scream ran to the side where yoona is, pressed a button to call the doctor and pulled yoona away. „You can’t hug him!! He is in a very critic state“ the nurse said „but he woke up“ yoona tried to free herself from the nurse grip. When the doctor arrived he didn’t even know whats happening and her friends outside stood up and went in. „What whats happening??“ everyone said only the doctor who is helping the nurse to hold yoona back. The nurse said „He woke up and she just huged him“ the docter then said to yoona „You have to go out now, I….“ he got cut by yoona „It’s my brother, just let me …“ „I have to check on him first. I’ll call you in when i’m finished. Just wait outside for 10 minutes“ he said calmly „No I want to talk to him!“ sooyoung and tiffany went to yoona and took her „Yoona he said just 10 minutes, lets wait outside“ sooyoung said and the two girls dragged her outside then. Yuri and taeyeon stand in front of the door to prevent yoona from going in. She walkes quickly up and down the floor because she is so excited and nervouse. „Just, sit down!“ tiffany said who couldn’t watch it any longer „You’re making me nervouse too!“ but yoona didn’t sit down. After 10 minutes the doctor opened the door and yuri and taeyeon stepped aside. Yoona went to him and he said „Well, your brother woke up fully and his states are good too. He might not know who you are,… so please give him some time, it will come back by time. Or maybe he remembers already. But you can go in know, just don’t hug him to thightly“ he smiled and goes back to his other patients. The nurse already left too and yoona and her friends went in. She goes back to her place and grabbed his hand „Donghae…“ she was about to cry. „it’s me, yoona“ she thightened her grip a little.

It took a while before he answered „Do I know you?“ he said weakly. And this made yoona cry. And her friends just stood there silently. „I was just joking“ he said after some minutes „pabo“ he laught weakly „how could I not remember you“ he caress her cheek with his other hand.

Yoona loosen her hand from her brothers and punched him and the chest which caused another cough „Oh my god I’m so sorry“ she said immediatly. „It’s just because you are so stupid!!“

Donghae laughed again

„Why didn’t you tell me about the tumor?“ yoona got serious

„Because i dont want you to worry“ he said and pulled her head closer to him to give her a kiss on her forehead. She just smiled.

„So are this the nurses that took care of me all the time?“ he said while looking at the four girls who just stood there, kinda frozen

„N-no, we’re ….“ Sooyoung got cut by donghae „OR… did you make some friends?“ donghae said teasingly to yoona

„…“ yoona blushed

„Yes we are her friends“ taeyeon said „and it wasn’t easy at all to become her friend“ she added

„How long have been in coma?“ he asked „if you have some friends now i think it might be a year“

All of them laughed expect from yoona who was embarresed.

They spent a funny day togehter, yuri, tiffany and taeyeon who left earlier. Only sooyoung and yoona are left since sooyoung has to drive yoona home.

„Sooyoung tell me something about yoona, I wanna know what happened in the last few months“ donghae smiled

Sooyoung first looked to yoona who just smiled so happily because she is with her brother and then began „She is a very nice girl and a good friend as well“ sooyoung smiled „she’s really,…“ she stoped when she saw donghae rising his eyebrown.

„What is this feeling? Are you too in love?“ he smiled evilish but playful

„What? No!“ yoona blushed „We’re not both“ said at the same time and this made them blush even more. Donghae laughed „yeah sure, not yet“ yoona punshed him slightly „you know i don’t…“ yoona said serious. Donghae took her hand and just smiled. Sooyoung was just confused of this situation. Suddenly someone rushed into the room.

„Oh my god, I heard you woke up but I didn’t believe it until now!!“ the person who rushed in said

Three faces turned shocked when the door opened but when they saw the person they got a serious, slighlty angry face.

„What do you want here, nicole?“ donghae said, so cold that it surprised sooyoung because she heard that tone before from yoona but she didn’t thought that donghae could be like this.

It shocked nicole that he sounded so cold that she started to shutter„I-i…“

„You don’t have no right to be here!!“ Yoona stood up

Nicole ignored her „I’m sorry, for what happened but I really love you“ she said to donghae

„You’re sorry? Oh yeah really? I’m am not the one you should appolozige to“ he looked at yoona

„WHY? Why do you protect her so much? Who cares about her, this is about us! Come on I know you loved me too“