Teaser 05: Introducing the 4th Wife

We Got Married With INFINITE || Story Start~

'Why did I even agree to this in the first place? Lee Byunghun, you are so dead; ok, maybe not dead because you're my best friend and I don't know what I'd do without you, but-'

"Miss?"

Mei Ting snapped out of her thoughts at the sudden realization that she was indeed in front of cameras. She hated it and wished she could make them all disappear, but she told her best friend she would do this after he told her how nice the boys were. She sighed and forced a tiny smile.

"Annyeong." She did a small wave and a slight bow. "Lee Mei Ting imnida. I'm waiting here for my husband, but he hasn't shown up yet." She shrugged and pulled her hoodie closer around her. "It's cold." Her voice was quiet as she trailed off and looked around once more, getting lost in her own thoughts as she observed her surroundings.

-

"Shh~"

The cameramen watched as Sungyeol placed a finger to his lips, sneaking up on his soon to be "wife." He grinned and hugged her from behind. "Annyeong~!"

Neither one of them was expecting the scream that came from the quiet girl's mouth as she forced herself away from the random male coming up behind her. She looked at him with wide eyes before looking down, almost apologetically.

Sungyeol looked genuinely confused and slightly concerned. "I'm... Sorry?" He rubbed the back of his neck.

--

"He's a child." Mei Ting sated simply, shrugging and folding her arms across her chest. "He's loud and I'm sure he thinks he's charming, but really - he seems like an annoying class clown..."

-

"I don't think she likes me," Sungyeol laughed nervously and ran his hand through his hair. "She doesn't smile; it's my goal to make her smile!"

--

Sungyeol sighed. The two had been sitting at a cafe for nearly an hour or two, and he had already used up his funny stories and jokes trying to get some sort of positive reaction from his wife. But, it was no use; she was unbreakable.

Mei Ting shook her head as Sungyeol told yet another slowly worsening in quality joke. She wasn't one to smile much, but his horrible jokes were putting her on the verge of tears out of embarassment for the older male.

~*~*~*~*~

Hey guys! Finally, I've got this chapter put out!
Sorry it takes me so long to update; I'm terrible ^^'
Well, congrats to MingMingMingMingyu! <3
See y'all next time!
<3
Jae