Teaser 01: INFINITE

We Got Married With INFINITE || Story Start~

 

It started out as a normal day in the Infinite dorm when they suddenly got a call from their CEO where he said they had to come to the bulding. All of the members were curious as to why he would call them out of the blue, but they went anyway. Since their new dorm were pretty close to the entertainment bulding it took them about 15 minutes by car. When they got there, they got a huge shock. Every single one of them were to be in the new season of "We Got Married". And since it would be seven couples, and they would have their very own season.

 

"What do you think of this?" asked the CEO.

 

"I, no we..." Woohyun started, looking around at the members.

 

"We're just really surprised, that's all," Sunggyu said, recieving nods of agreement from Infinite.

 

"I get that. And here is another surprise, you'll start recording the moment you leave this building," he finished with a huge grin and pushed the boys out of his office.

 

"What just happened...?" asked Dongwoo when the CEO slamed the door shut behind the boys backs.

 

"We've been casted..." Sungjong said with a dazed look.

 

"For We Got Married..." finished Sungyeol.

 

"I guess..." Myungsoo mumbled and scratched the back of his head.

 

"Well, you heard him, we have to leave the building to find out what's going on," Sunggyu said.

 

"Then, let's go," Hoya said and led the group outside. The first thing they saw when they steped out the door was a crew, with cameras already rolling and they were handed mic's to attach to their clothes. Then they just stood there, without knowing what to do until the PD spoke.

 

"As you know all of you will be the new husbands for this season of We Got Married," he started recieving nods from the boys, "but this season, you'll marry non-idols."

 

"So," Sungyeol started, "we are not marrying celebrities?"

 

"No, you will not, but a few of them have relations with other celebrities, for example they could be siblings, cousins and the like." Then one of the writers handed out seven different envelopes to each member. Each with their respective names on it. "In those envelopes are the place where you're going to look for your wifes."

 

"We have to find them?" asked a surprised Sungjong. The PD nodded his head and ushered them to start.

 

"How are we supposed to do this if we don't know who they are?" Wondered Myungsoo. The others shrugged their shoulders, but made their way to their destinations.

 

------------------

Sorry for any wrong spelling/grammar, I'll go over this later ;) Hope you liked the first teaser!