Teaser 02: Introducing The 1st Wife

We Got Married With INFINITE || Story Start~

 

The camera crew wandered through the many hallways of SPA (Seoul Performing Arts), to find the first "wife". They walked for about 10 minutes before they gave up and went to the principal's office to have him voice her name over the intercom.

 

"Jang Jaemi, please report to the principals office, thank you," it sounded around the whole school. Jaemi looked up from her notes and looked at the teacher for permission. The teacher nodded and singnaled for her to get going. While she made her way toward the door, her classmates glanced at her until she was out the door and resumed to take notes.

 

As Jaemi walked to the principals office, she couldn't help wondering what she had done to get called in. She couldn't remember doing anything to get called up... 'Oh, whatever. I'll find out anyway,' she thought. When she reached the door and was allowed to enter, the cameras were already rolling and taking in her shocked face as she took in the cameras and the crew. The PD handed her a microphone and told her.

 

"Congratulations, Jang Jaemi," he started, "you and six other have been chosen as the wifes of INFINITE for this season of We Got Married," he finished with a smile and chuckled at the dumfounded expression.

 

"I did?" was she could ask, the PD nodded and Jaemi flashed a huge grin and thanked them profusely. Then she heard that she had the rest of the day off from school since she had to go to a destination to meet her "husband". It was like that for every wife. They were all lead to a sertain destination and the husband would find them by the help of the cards they got. Each of them contained hints fow their chosen wifes. Jaemi's destination was a outdoor market. She was taken there and was told to walk around, she even got money to by something if she got hungry. It might take a while for her husband to find her.

 

On the other hand, Sungjong had just boarded a buss to take him to the outdoor market. He was talking to the camera bout his wife. Like, what would she be like, would she like him, would he like her, would they get along? He had a lot of worries, when it was his turn to get off the buss he was pretty nervous. When he arrived he got a photo of his wife with a name on the back.

 

"Jang Jaemi, hmm..." he thought outloud. "Where could you be?" he asked and looked around. He started walikng in a direction, and luckily it was in the direction toward Jaemi herself. As he walked he asked the people selling in the stands if they have seen her and he found her pretty fast. He put on his best smile and walked over to her, poked her shoulder and said, "Are you Jang Jaemi?"

 

Jaemi's eyes widened and turned around and got a good look at her husband. 'Su-Sungjong?! He's my husband?! This is awesome!', however, Jaemi couldn't say anything. She just stared at him while Sungjong just smiled and waved a hand infront of her face. That snapped her out of her daze and she finally managed to ask, "A-are you my husband?" Sungjong chuckled and nodded his head. He took her hand and they walked around the different stalls. He even payed for her food. Jaemi still couldn't believe it so she stole a few glances at Sungjong from the corner of her eyes and smiled.

 

*PD interviews*

 

*What was your frist impression of Jaemi?*

 

"Hmm, she was actually really cute. *chuckle* I can still see her shocked face when she saw me. She seems like a girl I can get along well with. I can't wait to get to know her better. *smile*"

 

*What was your first impression of Sungjong?*

 

"Ah~ when I first saw Sungjong Oppa? Hehe, I thought 'Wow, he looks a lot prettier in real life! I can't believe I'm actually meeting him!' and I was honestly curious on whether or not he was a diva like what the other Oppas have said but I guessed that I would find out in due time. Teehee~ I actually also thought that Sungjong Oppa was really feminine but manly at the same time and I really thought he would take good care of me. Ah~ Eotteoke~ I'm embarrassed now~!"

 

*Back to SungMi couple*

 

Sungjong then lead Jaemi to a coffee shop and sat down by the table and ordered himself an iced coffee and a glass of soda to Jaemi, since she didn't drink coffee.

 

"How do you think about me?" asked Sungjong and looked at Jaemi. She looked surprised at the question, but answered nonthe less.

 

"I think you're really pretty," she said and saw Sungjong frown a little, she laughed and continued, "but at the same time I think you're manly. So in a way you're kind of handsome." she finished with a smile. Sungjong's face lit up like a Christmas tree and Jaemi giggled.

 

*Maybe being Sungjong's wife won't be so bad,' she thought and smiled at Sungjong and he smiled back.

 

 


 

Y'ello guys!! I'm sorry the chapter came sooo late! But it's out now and congratulations to Janf Jaemi for the position as INFINITE's maknae Sungjong's wife~

 

I hope you liked this chapter and I hope it was okay to write the "first impression" part that you wrote yourself? I thought it would be fun^^

 

The next wife will be revealed soon~ 

 

And before I go I will want to say: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE :D

 

tumblr_marqojHwYX1rdjs5lo1_500.gif