Teaser 03: Introducing the 2nd Wife

We Got Married With INFINITE || Story Start~

"My name's Kim JiLynn. I'm nineteen, and I have a black belt in Taekwondo." Ji Lynn smiled into the camera, answering the question the person behind the camera asked. Actually, she had just been asked to say something due to it being completely silent for nearly an hour.

The camera crew had followed the girl around the playground for nearly an hour before she finally got tired of bouncing on the balls of her feet and waiting.

"Aish, is he even coming?" She looked at the camera crew before zipping her hoodie up and shaking her head. "I think I'll go play~!" She smiled, smiling her big bright smile before running over to a children's play area with a couple swings, a jungle gym, and a swirly slide.

The nineteen year old spent yet another thirty or so minutes laughing and playing on the swings and the swirly slide - mostly the swirly slide.

-

"That's her?" Woohyun's grin spread over his features as he watched from afar. He thought the meeting place being a playground was a bit silly, especially seeing as he had dressed up for the occasion. He watched as she climbed into the slide one more time. He put his fingers to his lips as he looked into the camera. He walked quickly over to the slide and hid on the side of the exit.

As JiLynn slid down, she laughed shrilly. She wasn't expecting the shock she got next.

"Boo!"

JiLynn screamed and jumped up, her hands on her chest trying to calm her racing heart. She went aroun the oppoite side of the slide and hid behind it, only her eyes peeking out from behind it. She watched the well-dressed man fall back in a laughing fit.

--

"My first impression?" JiLynn laughed. "Aish, he's fun to be around. Seeing what he was wearing though, it was like he was going to meet some uptight person. I hope I didn't disappoint him." She grinned, shrugging. "Of course, he's pretty fun." She smiled brightly. "I can't wait to see him again; he won't be expecting my revenge."

-

"JiLynn-ssi?" Woohyun smiled. "Ah, I wasn't expecting her, of course..." He said. "But, she makes me laugh, and she's really fun to be around. I'm sure she'll surprise me next time, too." He laughed.

--

Woohyun finally stood up and shook of his laughing fit. "Sorry." He smiled, bowing to JiLynn. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm your husband: Nam Woohyun."

JiLynn caustiously looked at her own camera crew. "Is he really?" She mouthed to them. After receiving a nod, she smiled and bounced from around the slide and stood in front of Woohyun. "Then I am your wife, Kim JiLynn."

~*~*~*~*~

Hi everyone! Your co-author, Jae here!
Congrats to kiyohyo for Kim JiLynn!
Sorry if this isn't as good as Mika's introduction to Jang Jaemi, but I also used the first meeting and impressions for JiLynn and Woohyun.
I hope you all liked it!
<3