Teaser 04: Introducing The 3rd Wife

We Got Married With INFINITE || Story Start~

A sigh could be heard from the girl sitting on the steps in front of the mall, playing on her iPod. She sighed as she lost the game. 'This is stupid... Why must I sit here and wait for my... husband' she inwardly cringed at the thought of getting married, even if it was just a stupid show. She couldn't even phantom the thought of what her mother was thinking when she signed her up for this either. 'Because you need to get out and have fun! All you do is sit at home, maybe you'll even get to know some new people,' she thought, mimicking her mothers voice in her head. She sighed again and put her phone down and started looking around, she then saw a man with a cameracrew making his way towards her. The man too, had noticed her and the camera filming her on the steps. He smiled and took off in a run. The girl looked away from him, thinking he wasn't running for her. But when he reached her, she stopped infront of her. Since she sat on the ground she had to look up to look at him.

 

"Are you my wife?" he asked with a smile.

 

"I don't know..." she looked to the cameraman filming her, "how do I know?" and signed for the envelopes they both had and took them out. In the girls envelope was a picture of her husband. "I guess I am," she smiled. She stood up and introdused herself, "My name is Lee Yoomi."

 

"My name is Lee Howon, but you can call me Hoya, and I'm your husband," he finished. Then... silence. What were they supposed to do now. Hoya scratched his neck and kicked a random pebble on the road, while Yoomi looked anywhere but at him.

 

*After 6 minutes of silence*

 

Hoya looked around and he instantly smiled. He simply knew she would like it.

 

"How about we go for ice cream?" he asked with a shy smile, "I'll pay." he finished. Yoomi's eyes at that moment had Hoya laughing out loud. And she started blabbering about how much she likes ice cream and how she knows a nearby place, turns out Hoya had looked at the exact same ice cream shop. Then Yoomi, without a second thought grabed a hold of his hand and dragged him over to the ice cream shop. Hoya laughed inside his mind at her antics, she was pretty cute.

 

*PD Interviews*

 

*What was your first impression of Yoomi?*

 

"At first it was really awkward, but at the moment I said 'ice cream' she brightened up. It was cute" Hoya finished with a smile.

 

*How did you feel when she suddenly took your hand?*

 

"Oh... uh..." he looked confused for a moment, "well I was a little surprised?," it sounded like ha asked himself. "I'm the man, I should've taken her hand first."

 

*What was your first impression of Hoya?*

 

"Honestly, I wasn't really excited to see who it was... when I met him, though, he seemed okay, and nice I guess... But I like him" she finished with a shy smile.

 

*Why did you suddenly take is hand?*

 

"Did I?" she looked surprised. "Oh... I guess I just really wanted ice cream then?" she finished with an awkward laugh.

 

*Back with the HoMi couple*

 

After a while of choosing ice cream the two finally found a little spot in the shop and enjoyed their ice cream in silence. This time, a comfortable silence.

 

"What do we do after this?" asked Yoomi. Hoya looked at her for a moment and thought.

 

"I don't know, I guess we'll go and meet up with the others..." he trailed off, glancing at the cameramen. The cameramen nodded their heads and Hoya and Yoomi finished their ice cream and made their way to the meeting place.

 


Congratulations to Lee Yoomi!!

I'm sorry it took so long to get a chapter up, but here it is :D I hope you like it^^

Until nest time, chalga~!

~Mika, out!