Unicorns

EXO Cat!AU time c:

"I don't understand why you even own a cat if you're allergic to cats," began Junmyeon, "like it just makes no absolute sense to me babe."

"B-but I can't control it," whined Chanyeol, "I love cats too much."

"You're ALREADY turning red and you're currently getting rashes from scratching your face."

"This is why I leave the cats with you."

"That's it, it I'm don-"

Chanyeol picked Junmyeon up and brought him towards their shared bed. 

"No, you aren't leaving me, are you crazy?" whispered Chanyeol, "I'm not letting you."

-

"Kris, where the did you go?" yelled Chanyeol.

"WE LEFT THEM AT JONGIN'S HOUSE REMEMBER?!" screamed Junmyeon, "IT'S ING FOUR IN THE MORNING! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY CALLING FOR THE CAT'S NOW? I'M TIRED AND I WANT TO SLEEP YOU LITTLE ."

"," muttered Chnayeol, "sorry babe!"

Grabbing the keys, he walked towards the door and left to go pick up the cats.

-

He waited. Just once more. He rang the doorbell once more and suddenly the door swung open. He smiled at Jongin.

"Hey man, I was just here to pick up Kri-"

"ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME CHANYEOL, IT'S FOUR IN THE MORNING! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY HERE TO PICK UP YOUR CATS NOW. SERIOUSLY?!"

"B-but I miss my bab-"

"I don't give two s, take them. Both of them!"

Kyungsoo came up behind Jongin in a lazy manner and began to glare at Chanyeol for disturbing them at an ungodly hour.

"Chanyeol, I will sever you off and glue it to your ing head and turn you into a ing unicorn, do you understand me?" uttered Kyungsoo, "you come here again before the time I actually have to wake up and I swear to buddha, I will cut you and make you die a horrible and sad death. Leave. Now."

-

Chanyeol whimpered with the cats in his arms, "I'm never leaving you with them ever again."

 

-

Yes, unicorn's for the win!

Cat gif of the day! ^._.^

-meow-  honestly one of my fav chapters lmao