The Clingy Owner & Boyfriend

EXO Cat!AU time c:

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Heeeeeyyyyy," whined Jongin. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes playfully and proceeded to walk away from his whiney boyfriend. The couple had decided to leave their cats with Kyungsoo leaving Lay with Sehun, and Jongin leaving his cat with Chanyeol. Both cats were satisfied with the other cat they were going to be with for the rest of the day.

Kyungsoo walked towards the kitchen pulling out the leftovers from last night and started heating the meal. Jongin was crawling on the floor and then clutched onto Kyungsoo's leg and then started biting the leg. The other sighed, he wasn't dating a cat, but he was convinced his boyfriend was a cat in his past life, and/or lives. 

"Get off," said Kyungsoo. He tried to shake his leg, but considering the fact that his boyfriend was heavier than him, he stopped. Leaning down he kissed Jongin on the head and whispered a soft, "will you get off me now?" Jongin being the little kid he was, nodded and smiled a cheshire smile.

Grabbing the food from the microwave, he equally divided the rice into two separate bowls and then placed the pork bulgogi on a plate and placed it in the middle of the dining table. He got the side dishes out and placed them around the bulgogi. Placing a rice bowl in front of Jongin, and then sitting down on the chair, he smiled at the food. Even though it was leftovers he was happy.

"Thanks babe," Jongin sing-songed and then started eating.

-

They drove to pick up their cats. Sehun's house being the closest, they went there first and Chanyeol's after. The cats were not very happy. Lay hissed and wanted to jump out of Kyungsoo's arms, while Tao kept on slapping Jongin. They both sighed.

________

Hola hola! I feel like I'm on a role with updating. I'm kidding.
Just wait for it, school with start and I will forget about this.
Exactly 300 words again! Enjoy and have a nice day wherever you are! <3

Cat Gif of the Day! 

fun fact about the cats: the cat is actually trying to kill his/her sibling.

although the gif is still very very cute.