I Just Wanted The Food

EXO Cat!AU time c:

Baekhyun rolls his cat eyes.

"Get out, kay, I don't need your fluffy here," Sehun said swatting his cat with his hand, "can't you see that this is extremely important and that I do not have time for your today okay kittybun, we are done with this conversation."

Baekhyun rolls his eyes again, this , oh sehun and his ability to be able to make food. Baekhyun jumps down from the couch and stalks off to the kitchen.

"The hell with you, oh sehun," he screamed, which literally just sounded like he was wailing to Sehun, so Sehun decided to just ignore him. He jumps onto the counter and tries to open the cupboard, suprisingly he succeded. That's right, I'm one smart motherer. He grinned to himself and knocked the food out of the cupboard. YAY CAT FOOD EVERYWHERE. YAY!! 

Baekhyun jumps down in glee and crashes into the floor (but nobody saw that so it was okay; he is still perfect in every way, shape and form). 

"Hey, HEY!" shouted Sehun, "what do you think you're doing?" 

Baekhyun cowers in the corner, holding a cat treat in his mouth. 

"Come back here," demanded Sehun. 

"No!" cried a muffled Baekhyun, "to hell with you, you demon." He begins to run around the apartment in glee and also in fear if he might add. No, no, NO, stupid human get away from me!  He runs as fast as he could with his kitty legs into the bedroom and starts eating the treat as fast as he could. 

Dear Jesus I'm choking, thought Baekhyun, then he grins, he had achieved his goal of stealing food.

-

But the lock Sehun places on the cupboard the next day makes him contemplate life. 

I have failed, were Baekhyun's last words.

 

------

Hey guys its been a long time, and for that time that has been wasted, so many people have subscribed and so I'm like why not, it's summer now and I have no life, so it's all good. 

Hey new humanbeans! Welcome to this lame story I'm writing that is in no way, shape, or form, cute or funny. (:

Cat gif of the day! ^._.^

-i ing love cats omfg-

;-;