The Fluffy Kitty (Part I)

EXO Cat!AU time c:

Pit. Pat. Pit. Pat. Pit. Pat.

Raindrops. Xiumin liked raindrops. He doesn't like being in the rain. But he likes the sound of it as it hits the window. He brings up his paw to scratch the window, he likes scratching the window. But sadly to his dismay, his owner does not. 

"Minnie stop it! The screeching hurts!" his owner Luhan says while covering his ears. Xiumin, being a to his owner decides to keep scratching. scratch. scratch. scratch....scratchscratchscratch.

"Okay, that's it no more window time for you," an irritated Luhan walked over to Xiumin and picks him up. The cat scowls and meows. Oh. He remembers something. He remembers this super cute look a cat gave to the big green ogre. So he practices a bit and then looks up to Luhan, with his big puppy dog eyes (which doesn't really work because he's a cat). But Luhan doesn't fall for it, saying that he could do that to. Xiumin pouts. Fine then.

 

 

The next day Luhan tells Xiumin that he has to leave for a business trip and Xiumin's stands up straight at the news. What. His owner's leaving him. What. No. No. Noooo! Who's going to feed him yummy food? Xiumin starts to meow. A lot. And Luhan assure's him that it's just for a few days and that he would be back before he would know. Xiumin purrs in happiness. 

But then Luhan carries a bag and Xiumin and they are going to the neighbors house.

'WHAT'S HAPPENING!' Xiumin wonders with wide eyes. Suddenly he is placed down and he sees another cat. He is on alert mode. His ears are perked up and he walks around slowly. He narrows his eyes at the other cat. And the other cat just tilts his head and looks back at Xiumin.

The cat suddenly starts running towards Xiumin and Xiumin runs to Luhan, who is all of a sudden not here.

"Hello my name is Chen!" the cat smiles at him, and Xiumin thinks it's kind of creepy, considering that Chen is a cat. 

"My name's Xiumin," Xiumin whispers shyly.

It's kind of awkward now. Nobodys talking. Until Chen breaks the silence.

"You're kind of fat," Chen says, pawing at the cat's fur. 

"I'm not fat. I'm just fluffy. Okay. It's called being fluffy."