Junhyung's 3 years

My Biggest Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeybymAWJE4&feature=related

-----

“Excuse me but what are you doing here?!” The nurse snapped.

You gasped and spun around. You bowed, “I-I’m sorry. I-it’s just that I know him-“

“Patients can’t be disturbed. He was a superstar before but he’s a patient now so please give him the privacy!” The nurse angrily said.

“So he is Yong Junhyung.” You whispered. She froze. You swallowed hard, “W-why is my Junhyung oppa like this?” The nurse studied you for a moment.

Her face slightly softened. “Hold on a minute. I think I’ve seen you before.”

“You…have?” You asked, surprised.

The nurse went to the drawer and pulled out a camera. She turned it on and looked through the pictures. The nurse glanced at the screen then up at you. She nodded in confirmation, “Just as I suspected.”

“Excuse me?” You asked.

The nurse softly gazed at you, “You are ~~~~~, aren’t you?”

You were at a loss for words. “H-how…?”

“How could I not know? He used to talk about you all the time before his surgery.” The nurse held out the camera.

You looked at the pictures. It was the ones he had taken in the forest with you. You put a hand over your mouth as tears formed in your eyes. T

he nurse warmly gazed at you, “He missed you a lot, you know. He kept bragging about you as if you were the most beautiful treasure in the world. What did he keep calling you? Oh, yes. My soulmate.”

Your heart grew warm. You looked at her, “I don’t understand what he’s doing here. Why is his name Yong Jaeyong instead of Yong Junhyung? And is he sleeping? Do you know when he’ll wake up?”

The nurse held up a hand for you to slow down. “I will tell you everything. 3 years ago, he came here by the advice of his doctor-in-charge in Seoul. He didn’t want anyone to know that he was here so he changed his name to Yong Jaeyong, although I have no idea why.”

*Because of me. Because of that one memory.* A small smile came on your face.

“His surgery date was set. While waiting, all he did was look at the camera. When the nurses would come to check on him, he would show us the pictures and tell us all about you. He talked about you with so much detail that it felt like we really knew you. And he was right. You are very beautiful.” The nurse sweetly smiled.

You blushed, “Thank you. Um, when will oppa wake up?”

The smile fell off her face. You sensed that something had gone wrong. “What is it?”

The nurse sadly shook her head, “He never woke up after the surgery.”

“W-what?” You stared at her. Your rising heart suddenly crashed down.

“He’s in a coma.” S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter