Will You Keep Me Company?

You're My Brother!?

Then I felt something behind me. I froze in place and started to turn around.

AS my body turned I bumped into what seemed to be someone getting ready to grab me. I felt their hands grab my shoulder, I was about to scream when their hand flew over my mouth.

"It's just me! What are you doing Olivea?" I heard a familiar voice say. I sighed and Onew took his hand off my mouth.

"I heard something out here, and I thought I would check it out. Did you hear it too? Is that was your doing awake?" I asked when his hand was off my mouth.

"Um, no, I was going to go to the bathroom when I saw you sneaking through the house, I thought you might be sleep walking..." He said trailing off. I heard something in the kitchen again and I jumped.

"There it is again. Will you check and see if anything is in there?" I asked becoming really scared. He just looked at me funny, shrugged his shoulders and peeked into the kitchen.

"Uh, Olivea, there is nothing in here. Maybe it's your imagination. Are you sure your not sleepwalking?" Onew asked flipping on the kitchen lights. I blinked a couple times at the sudden brightness and I walked into the kitchen. Nothing was moved or moving like I was hearing. I looked at Onew who was giving me a confused look.

"No, I"m not sleep walking. I didn't lay down to sleep yet. I have been drawing and talking to Becca." I told him getting grumpy. I didn't like the way he was looking at me and the noises were bothering me too.

"Ok, but if you don't mind I'm going to go back to bed. Nighty night Olivea!" He said walking out of the kitchen and back to his room. I sighed and as he left the noise stopped. I looked at the counter where the noise was and saw nothing. I had heard someone moving things around and there wasn't anything there. That's not good. I switched the light off as I left the kitchen and I heard the noise again. This time I just ignored it and ran to my room. I shut the door quietly. I leaned against my door and sighed dramatically like they do in movies and then went and pushed play on my music. I sat back down on my bed and looked out the window. It was really beautiful. I got off my bed and turned the chair so I would be looking outside and I grabbed my tablet and started to draw again. I was wrapped up in what I was drawing when I heard a light knock at my door. I glanced at the clock and it was 4 in the morning. I got up and walked over to the door and opened it to see Key dressed and ready to go.

"Good morning Olivea! My sweet little sister!" He said giving me a hug. I just looked at him strangely and he just smiled.

"Where are you guy's going so early in the morning?" I asked and he glance around at the clock.

"Oh, I'm just getting up so I can make something for everyone to eat when they wake up. And so I have more time to look fabulous!" He said pretending to flip his hair. I just laughed at him and he laughed to.

"I thought since I would check to see if you were awake so I could have some one keep me company. These guy's never get up early enough to keep me company and I'm always' so lonely." He said dramatically. Who could one person be so wake this early? I mean I wasn't tired but I don't sleep either.

"I guess I can keep you company." I told him and he smiled. I turned off my music and went into the kitchen where Key was starting to cook. He was in a pink apron and moving about the kitchen like a master chef. I just jumped up on the counter and watched him. I was laughing at his silly ness as he would dramatically put on a show as he cooked. "

"Key, where in the world did you learn how to cook?" I asked as he stirred a pot of something that smelled really good.

"Ah, my mother always' said that the girls love a guy who could cook, so I  asked her to teach me!" He said concentrating on his masterpiece.

"Sounds like a very smart mother!" I observed and he laughed.

"Yea, she is." He mused as he stirred.

"So what are your parent's like?" I asked after a few second of silence. He didn't look up from his food when he started to talk.

"Well, they were pretty cool. But They were pretty mean at times. My dad would come home drunk and hit my mother. I wanted to help her, but I have always' been small. But one night I called the police. My dad heard me on the phone crying and he snatched it away, but not before I told them to come over and where we lived. He was about to hit me when my mom hit him over the head with a glass vase. He fell on top of me and it hurt. He was a big guy. I tried to push him off me but I was only about 4 year's old, and really weak. My mom was sitting against the wall across the room crying when the police came in. They knocked but when I heard the knock I yelled and they just busted in. Now that I think back, it was pretty cool. But they took him away from us and we were glad they did. After he was gone, life got 100x's better. Before that my dad wouldn't let my mom pursue her dream of owning a antique shop. So once he was gone she got a job at one down the street and soon made enough money to open one in another town. So we moved into Seoul and opened a store on the corner of the block we lived in. Everyone there was so nice to us. Once we moved in, Onew's parents were the first to welcome us. They were happy to have another little boy for Onew to play with. Life was really nice there. So simple. Then my mom started dating this really nice guy. He treated her like she was a queen. I didn't like him at first, but he was okay with that. He was still nice to me and would hit me or yell. He would take me to amusement park's and take me to get some ice cream when I wanted to. After awhile my mom married him and he moved in with us. We didn't have a huge house, but he fitted in perfectly. He was the owner of a big food franchise here in Seoul. He treated me like he was really my father, and my mother like she has been with him the whole time. Life was great. Then I started dreaming of becoming an idol. And being the amazing parent's they were, they supported me. I became a trainee and they would tell me I was doing good and that they were proud. I hadn't been very good with making friends, but I had become really good friends Onew and Minho. But then, my mom fell very ill. She was cleaning something she wanted to sell and she fainted. My dad heard her and he rushed in to find her laying on the floor. He rushed her to the hospital and they ran a ton of tests and all that junk. She told me it didn't hurt but when we left she would start wincing in pain and start to cry. I was about 15 years old when she got sick. And she told me to chase my dream and do whatever I had to to be happy. I started to try harder and harder to make her happy. She was diagnosed with lung cancer. And died a month after her diagnoses. I wanted to give up on everything. I felt miserable. But my dad told me that what I was doing wouldn't make my mother proud. I thought about that and decided to do what she told me and chase my dream. And I think if my mom was here she would be proud." He told me as he cooked the food. I just sat there on the counter wide eyed. He seems like the kind of guy who had an easy life. But I guess you can't judge a book by it's cover. I looked over at him and he was looking at me.

"Not what you expected, right?" He asked smiling at me.

"No, not at all." I replied and he chuckled. He went back to what he was doing and I looked over at him. Who knew he would have been through so much.

"Key, do you know what happened to your other father?" I asked carefully.

"I guess he went to America and had another child with another woman." He said as he took his apron off and hung it on the wall.

"What? What was his name?" I asked interested. He just looked at me like I was an idiot.

"Are you serious?" He asked. I just nodded.

"Wow, I was beginning to think that you were really smart. What a disappointment." He said and chuckled. I just looked at him with wide eyes. Did he just call me a disappointment? I felt tears running up to my eyes. I also over-react to a lot of tiny things. He saw that he hurt my feelings and came over and gave me a hug.

"I was kidding! I thought you would catch on, my dad that left, that's your dad! Silly girl!" he said as he hugged me.

"Ohhhhh... I feel like an idiot now." I   said starting to laugh. He let me go and then helped me off the counter.

"Ok, everyone needs to wake up. This is my favorite thing about being the one to wake people up!" Key said walking over to a cupboard and grabbing a cup and filling it with water.

"I haven't been able to pour water on anyone for awhile because they know I'll do it. But I want to see if they think you'll do it! Let's go!" Key said handing me the cup of water. I followed him and we started with Onew who was soundly sleeping. He looked like he was having a nice dream.

"Ok, to wake Onew up you just have to shake him a bit." Key told me quietly so he wouldn't wake up the soundly sleeping Onew. I walked over and shook his shoulder.

"Onew, it's time to wake up!" I said as I shook him. He rolled over and mumbled something I couldn't make out. I shook him again.

"Onew get up!" I said a little louder this time.

"Go away! I'm sleeping!" He said and waved his arm around trying to hit me. I back away and looked at Key. He moved his arms to show me to pour the water on him. I nodded and then looked at Onew whose back was to me now.

"Onew, if you don't get up I will pour this water on you." He was quiet for a few seconds and then rolled over.

"Liar." He said waving me away.

"I don't lie Onew." I said holding the sup above his head.

"Do it!" Onew said testing me. And I did I poured half of the water out onto his head. He flailed about as Key and I laughed.

"Jerk! Why would you do that!" Onew yelled as he jumped up.

"Because you called me a liar!" I told him and he took a deep breath and then stomped out of the room to got get ready of the day. Key was still laughing as he lead me to Taemin and Minho's room.

"Ok, these guy's aren't as much fun to wake up. They actually listen and get up the first time. But Minho likes to sleep and won't wake up sometimes. So we might get another one. But Jonghyun's my favorite." Key said as he opened the door to Minho's and Taemins room. They were sleeping together in the king sized bed in the middle of the room. I laughed at there closeness and then went over to Taemin and shook his shoulder.

"Yeh, Taemin time to get up." I said as I shook him.

"Five more minuets Key!" He said pushing me away. I just sighed and looked at Key who was laughing.

"Just let him be, try him." Key said quietly pointing to Minho. I nodded and walked to the other side of the bed.

"Minnnnnnhoooooo! Time to get up!" I said as the pushed his shoulder. He sighed and then rolled over.

"Key who are you so annoying the morning?" He mumbled getting a reaction from Key.

"Pour it on him! That wasn't very nice!" Key said loud enough for Minho to hear.

"Pour what on who?" Minho asked still not moving. I looked back at Key who had an evil smile on his face and he motioned his hands to tell me to do it. I just shrugged my shoulder and whispered. "Sorry!" I dumped what was left in the cup on Minho and some got on Taemin an d the both shoot up and looked around.

"OLIVEA! Why would you do that!?" Minho yelled. I just laughed along with Key.

"Because you called me Key. I'm NOT a guy!" I told them smiling at there shocked faces.

"I just wanted five more minuets..."Taemin said as he rubbed his eyes. Minho was taking off his newly wet shirt as Key and I walked out.

"Let's get you some more water. I have yet to get Jonghyun up with out it." He said with a chuckle.

"Then why don't you wake him up?" I asked as he put some ice into the cup this time.

"Because it's fun to watch you do it!" Key said handing me the cold cup. I just looked at him with a confused expression and he smiled and pulled me to Jonghyun's room. He opened the door to a snoring Jonghyun. I laughed when I saw him draped across his bed soundly sleeping.

"Jonghyun! Time to get up!" I said not too loudly but loud enough to wake a normal person up.

"You have to be louder. He can't hear you over whatever he is dreaming about."Key said putting his hands behind his ears.

"JONGHYUN! GET YOUR SLEEPING UP!" I yelled in his ear. He jumped looked at me and glared and turned to other way. I looked at Key who was laughing at what I had said.

"Just pour it on him." Key said between laughs.

"Jonghyun if you don't get up I will pour this water on you." I said holding up the cup so he could see it.

"I don't believe you. So let me sleep." He said pulling a blanket over his head.

"No, it's time to get up. Now if you won't get up I will pour it on you." I said pulling off his blanket. He felt around for his blanket that was now laying in the floor exposing his cute little dino Pj's.

"GO AWAY! KEY OLIVEA IS BOTHERING ME!" Jonghyun yelled sitting up in his bed. I just laughed with Key.

"Go away! I want to sleep!" He said grabbing his blanket off the floor and pulling it over his head again. I pulled the blanket off him and he turned around and glared at me. I just smirked and raise the cup above his head.

"You wouldn't." He warned. I just smiled and poured the cup over him. He was shocked and then glared at me.

"You are just as annoying as Key!" He said pointing to the door. I just smiled and put my hands on my hips.

"You you gonna wake up?" I asked innocently.

"Kinda hard to go to bed on a wet mattress now isn't it!?" He said annoyed. I just smiled and then skipped out of his room with the now laughing Key. As we left Jonghyun slammed his door very loudly. Key went back to the kitchen laughing and Onew was walking out of the bathroom with just a towel on.

"Gah! What are you doing out here!" Onew yelled jumping back into the bathroom.

"Ah! Going to my room!" I yelled and covered my eyes and walked into my room. Once I was in my room I rubbed my eyes to get rid of the image. I heard Key laughing in the kitchen and then peeked out my door. Minho was going into the bathroom this time and Onew was no where in sight. I sighed and then walked quickly into the kitchen.

"You are too much fun Olivea!" Key said giving me a hug when I got to the kitchen.

"Glad I can be used to your amusement, Key." I said annoyed. He let me go and then handed me a plate and then took one for him self. we went to the table and sat down and started to eat. We were talking about what we liked and what we didn't when a vary unhappy Jonghyun sat down. I looked at me with death in his eyes. I just laughed at him which seemed to make him even angrier. He grabbed a plate and put some food on it. Next was Onew who was still embarrassed from earlier and he got his food. Next was Taemin who was followed by Minho. We were all eating and talking about what was going on today.

"Well I have school then I have to come home!" I said when they asked me everything I had to do.

"Well by the looks of our schedules you will be here alone after school. You could go out somewhere else if you don't want to be here by yourself. But don't bring any one home after school." Key said looking at every ones schedule.

"That's okay. I can just talk to Becca, well maybe. Never mind, I don't have a phone. So yea. I'll be here when you guys get back." I said remembering my phone was broken. I need to get a new one quickly. We all eat our food and cleaned out dishes and then they had to leave. It was about 6 in the morning and they have to be where ever at 7. I gave them all hugs as they left and then once they were gone I got in the shower and started getting ready for school. I finished with my shower and changed into my uniform and styled my hair. By the time was ready to go it was about 7 and I decided it was time to go. I took my iPod off it's dock and plugged in my headphones and Seungri's V.V.I.P filled my ears. I was singing along and gathering my things. Once I was sure I had everything I put on my shoes and grabbed the key that was given to me so I could get in after school and then I double checked to make sure nothing was left on and then I ran out the door for another great day at school.

--------------------------

Yay! Nothing was really there... :P Hehe, she is going crazy! But I had fun writing this one. I already know what's gonna happen in the next chapter and the chapter after that. Well kinda. Maybe I'll put them into one. But any way....

I love you all! If your reading this then I love you soooo much! Even if you don't read this part, I still love you for reading my story! Thanks to all the readers and the subscribers! Please comment y'all! I love to hear what you think! :)

Lovesome,
Rebecca! ♥