I can't even think of a good title for this... :(

You're My Brother!?

"Well, this can't be good." Key said once they moved onto the next part of the program.

"Is this innocent SHINee's first scandal? I guess we will find out soon enough!" The reporter said before going on to the next piece of news. Right after the last line was spoken on the TV all of their phones started ringing. I looked over at Taemin's phone as he pulled it out of his pocket. I looked at the message but I couldn't read it. They were all texting them back and then they looked a bit worried.

"So what now?" I asked looking around.

"Uh, well our manager's are coming over right now to figure that out." Onew said scratching the back of his head and standing up.

"Is this bad?" I asked still confused.

"Well for Key, not as much. But for Minho, it could be. We had forgotten to tell our manager's about you." Onew said pacing in front of the couch.

"Am I in trouble?" I asked looking at the stressed faces of each of the members.

"I wouldn't think so. We just need to get this cleared up and then everything should go back to normal. I think." Onew said still pacing. I looked at Taemin who was watching Onew. After about two minuets of silence (besides the TV talking about something no cared about) there was a loud knock at the door. It was loud and unexpected and made me jump a bit. I had my head resting on Taemin's lap as he was looking at my cast when the knock came. I jumped and accidently hit Taemin in the face with my cast.

"OW!" Taemin yelp covering his face where I hit him. I sat up and apologized over and over again as Jonghyun answered the door. Taemin had stopped complaining when two men stormed into the room and stood in front of the couch.

I was still holding onto Taemin's hands when they looked at me. They were not happy.

"Who is SHE? And why is she here!?" The taller one bellowed. I flinched and let go of Taemin and slid away from him hoping to disappear. I hated one thing most in the world and this was it, being yelled at. When my father was around he yelled at me quite a bit and it scared me. And so did they. They noticed me sliding away and the shorter one pointed at me.

"Where do you think you are going? Get back here!" He yelled pointing from me to the couch. I pulled myself up and sat beside Key who had made room for me on the couch. I guess I looked scared because he wrapped his arm around me and comforted me.

"Gyeongshik, Choi Jin, this Is Olivea Waters, my little sister that you are scaring." Key said rubbing my shoulder. Jonghyun was sitting next to me looking at me with a sympathetic look in his eyes.

"Your what!? Why didn't we know about this!? does Lee Soo-man know?" The taller one asked, still talking loudly.

"Could you please stop yelling? Yes. Lee Soo-man does know. We already met with his to talk about rules and junk. He is fine with her staying here while she goes to school." Key said looking over at them.

"Sorry. What is the story's behind the pictures then? Are you romantically involved with Minho?" The tall one asked quieter. My eye's got wide and I shook my head from side to side, too scared to talk.

"So what was the picture of you and Minho about?" The short one asked in a normal conversation vice which made me more comfortable.

"Uh, I had come home and found her hurt and I took her to the hospital and they took o picture of me helping her out of the car because she has broken her arm, as you can see, and she couldn't open the door. So it's actually and innocent picture. And if you look, you can tell she isn't very happy in the picture, in fact you can see she was crying. So I don't think that there is anyway that it would be romantic in anyway." Minho told them from his side of the couch by Onew. I nodded my head, agreeing with him and watched the faces of the men in front of me look less angry as he spoke. They glanced over at me and noticed me agreeing with him and they looked at each other and nodded.

"Ok, we believe you. But we are going to have to give them an interview to clear things up. we need to do it right away tomorrow. We will handle that. But be ready to go in the morning." The taller one said looking at all of us. We all nodded and they smiled and then looked over at me.

"By the way I am Gyeongshik, and this is Choi Jin. We are SHINee's manager's. Please to meet you Olivea. Sorry we scared you earlier." The taller one, known as Gyeongshik said and pointing to the shorter one said. They bowed and I nodded from my spot in Keys arm. They smiled at me then looked at the boy's.

"You guy's should be getting to bed soon. Be ready to get up in the morning. Olivea, be ready to go with them in the morning. It would be best to have you with us so we can get the interview over with quickly." Choi Jin said pulling out his phone and started typing something. I nodded sadly. That meant I would have to miss school. That means I would fall behind and I would have to ask people for help. Something that I don't like to do.

School. School's going to be different from now on. I wonder what people will think of me. Hopefully my friends still treat me the same way. I didn't even hear the rest of what the managers were saying. I was to busy worrying about school. Maybe it was a good idea not to go tomorrow. Well, a good idea not to go until this get's cleared up.

"Well, get to bed, all of you. I want you awake for tomorrow. Get your rest, especially you Taemin. I seemed like you had no sleep today." Choi Jin said and I looked over at Taemin who blushed when he saw me looking at him.

"We should be going now. Be ready to leave at the normal time in the morning. Goodnight." Gyeongshik said as he and Choi Jin started towards to door. We all said goodbye as they left. Once they were gone the boys decided it was time for them to sleep. I gave them all hugs goodnight, and gave Taemin a kiss. After they had gone to their rooms I went to mine and layed on my bed and looked out my window. It looked like a nice night out. Nice enough for a walk. I sat up but then layed back down.

"I'm too stinking lazy to get up." I said to myself. I sighed deeply in boredom. How is it that 5 guy's have nothing to do around here at night? I closed me eyes and started to day dream. I wasn't sleeping but I wasn't awake either. I snapped out of my dream world about an hour later. I glance at the clock and then rolled over again. What time do they need to get up in the morning? I layed there for about another 12 minuets and then got up. I grabbed my drawing off my bedside table and sat at my desk. I turned my iPod on and continued my drawing. I was singing along with the songs that played and did little dances in my seat as I drew. I have my door closed so I wouldn't wake anyone. I was putting the final touches of color on my masterpiece when I heard a knock at the door. I jumped up quickly and opened the door to see a sleepy looking Key.

"Just thought I would tell you that I'm awake and that we will be leaving in about 2 hours." He said rubbing his eyes.

-------------------------------

Sorry, this one !! I hate it. But I have such bad writers block right now. I have had this re-typed about 15 times with different endings each time. She met Block B in on of the versions! :) I don't know you guys! Gah!

I need your help! What should happen next?? The only thing I know right now is that she has to spend the day with the boy's and have the interview in there. So what do y'all want to happen!? I NEED YOUR HELP!! Pleaseeeeee! :)

But sorry this took so long, I went with my Youth Group to Hills Alive 2011 in Rapid City, South Dakota. I was there for about 4 day's and then I would have updated when I got back, but I have been lazy, and in that time this chapter has been going in many different directions. I don't even know right now. *Sigh* I need a hug... But anyway. I need some sleep. Maybe I will think up something good tonight! Cross my fingers!

Love,
Rebecca! ♥