Do You Even Remember?

You're My Brother!?

"We will be right back! Don't fall asleep!" Taemin said giving me a kiss on the cheek before he left. 

After they left Key moves my feet so he could sit on the end of the bed. He started rubbing my feet and smiling at me. It was really quite creepy. Onew had to take care of a few things and the manager pulled him out a bit ago. 

"What are you doing? It's really creepy. Well from what I can see. Do you know where my glasses are?" I asked squinting and looking around. 

"I"m just happy your awake! I was really scared! But your glasses. I don't remember seeing them. I don't think you had them on when you left he dorm." Key said trying to remember.

"When did I leave the dorm?" I asked not remembering really anything before the dark alley. 

"You don't remember? Wait, what do you remember?" He asked looking surprised, but it also looked like he was relieved. 

"Uh, I remember up to the plane ride, and then sleeping. But then I remember a dark alley. Then it's all black. I can't even remember hearing things after that." I said starting to get really annoyed with this blurry vision.

"Oh, that's a... Good thing. But do you know where your glasses might be?" He said changing the subject. What happened? Do I really want to know right now? 

"Um. Well, they might be next to my bed. I take them off when I sleep. So they might be there. But if they aren't I have no idea where they would be. But I can' see much right now and it's really annoying." I said closing my eyes. I really hate my vision for this exact reason. 

"I will text Minho to stop by the dorm on their way back." He said pulling out his phone. 

"What were you thinking while I was asleep?" I asked, he looked up at me and then back to his text. 

"Well, I honestly didn't know. For awhile I didn't think you were going to make it. But I got so many people asking how you were doing from everywhere. Honestly, you are really popular. You have no idea how many people I met through you. I have a huge list of numbers in here that wanted me to tell them when you woke up. But the thing that shocked me was, no one said if she wakes up, it was always' a when she wakes up. And that helped me believe that you were going to be fine." He said after a few seconds. 

"Have you told them?" I asked pointing to his phone. 

"No. I was busy. I mean, did they really believe that I would tell them right away? I'll make Jonghyun do if for me." He said with a chuckle. 

"You really didn't think I would make it?" I asked a little quieter. 

"No one else saw you the way I did. I was the one who brought you here, broken and dieing. The moment we found you, I was sure we lost you." He said quietly, I could hear the pain in his voice. 

"But you told Taemin that you believed in me." I pointed out and he looked up and smiled. 

"You don't miss a thing do you?" He said laughing. 

"Nope. But is my food almost here? I'm really hungry. And is there any water around here while I'm waiting? My throat hurts." I said picking up my phone again. 

"I'll be right back. And if your eyes are closed when I come back, I can guarantee you won't wake up from that one." He said as he slipped off the bed. I nodded and laughed. Once he left I held the phone close enough to me that I could read what was on it and found Becca's number. I carefully held it to my ear, because it hurt to hold it normally. It rang once and right after that she picked up. 

"Olivea? Please let it be you!" I heard her say. 

"Wow, that was fast. Where are you? Sitting next to your phone, waiting for a life to call?" I joking making her laugh and i could hear her crying. 

"What? Why are you crying!? I"m alive, you shouldn't be crying!" I said in shock. What did I do? Did she want me dead.

"I'm crying because you are alive. I got a call from Key about an hour ago saying your heart stopped and this plan ride has been a thousand times worst until now! Well I guess Key texted me awhile ago saying you woke up, but I wanted some proof." She said calming down a bit. 

"Thanks for saying goodbye. And how could you think I wasn't real!?" I asked her and she went silent. Oh yea. I was asleep, you can't hear when you are sleeping. 

"You heard me? Really? That's cool! What all did you hear?" She asked, sounding completely interested. 

"Ah well, I heard from you saying you never really saw me sleep, all the way to not forgetting about you. Honestly, did you think I would forget you? I've tried, trust me, it's impossible." I said laughing. She was quiet for a second.

"Do you feel any different then before?" She asked. What does that mean? I feel like I was beaten up and had the back of my head smacked against a wall. Is that was she means?

"Uh, what do you mean? I don't feel good. I hurt just about every where. Is that what you wanted to know?" I asked and heard Key come in. 

"Really? I wish I could trade you places! I shouldn't be in pain." She said quietly. 

"Trust me. You don't want to feel like this. I wouldn't let you. It ." I said as Key placed the water bottle next to me. 

"Gah, stop it! Your making me feel bad!" She said. I went to grab the bottle with my empty (broken) hand. But the moment my shoulder even tried to move pain went through the entire top half of my body. I gasped at the sudden pain.

"What's wrong!?" Both Key and Becca said at almost the same time. 

"Uh, ow. I can't move this anymore. Don't let me do it. Moving equal's pain." I said making Key look a little relived but sadder still. 

"But anyway, it's not your fault. Don't feel bad." I said as the pain in my body disappeared. 

"Um. Well, I will have to call you back. Everyone here is telling me to shut up." She said with a chuckle. 

"Ok, call me when you get back to America! I love you and miss you!" I said and she said goodbye and I hung up. After I hung up I looked at Key. Then at the water bottle, then back to him. He laughed and opened it for me. 

"Thank you, o loving big brother!" I sang and took a big drink. Mmm, I love water so much. I finished off the entire bottle in about one swallow and then looked around for a trash can. Gah, I hate not being able to see. Key chuckled and took it from me and tossed it into what looked like a blue fuzz ball to me. 

"Score!" Key said throwing his hands up. We both laughed and after a few minuets Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin came back. Where was Onew? I still don't know. 

"We come bearing food for Sleeping Beauty. And we all decided I get to feed her!" Taemin sang as they came in. 

"She's my sister, I should get to." Key said crossing his arms. 

"You got be be with her all the time! Give other people a turn!" Taemin whined pushing Key off the bed.

"Honestly I can feel myself." I said as Taemin pulled out containers and handed them to their respective person. Jonghyun and Minho sat in the other chairs and started eating. 

"Open!" Taemin said holding some food in front of me. I laughed and took a bite. It was really good. But hot. 

"Ow, that's hot. But it's yummy. Thank you guys! Your the best!" I said after chewing it. 

"Oh, sorry. I didn't think it was that hot." Taemin said and I noticed Minho did something with his hands but he was to far away for me to see. That reminds me. 

"Did you guy's get my glasses?" I asked.

"No. Onew said he would look for them and bring them when he come back. Which he should be here soon." I heard Minho say. I nodded him and Taemin held out some more food. We all ate our food happily and Taemin gave me some Banana Milk. Telling me, 'We got the best kind. Some of them don't taste as good, but this one is super yummy!' And I have to say it was super yummy. After we all finished our food, I felt a bit better, but still hurt almost everywhere. But I didn't tell them that. Onew came after we were done eating and came bearing chicken, for only him and me if I wanted some, and my glasses. He carefully slid them over my bandages so he wouldn't hurt me. 

"I can see again! Thank you!" I said once they were on me. Everyone burst out laughing and Onew started to tell everyone what they needed to do the next day. 

"The manager said we will have to go and attend to whatever is on our schedule. He advises we get a lot of rest. And he said all of us have to go." Onew told them and stressed the 'all' and looked at Key. After talking about what needed to be done the next day a nurse came in with something in her hands. I looked and it and saw it was the Hello Kitty Bandage. 

"I was told you wanted something that matched your cast, so will this do?" She asked when she noticed me looking at it. 

"That's exactly what I wanted!" I said smiling. She laughed and proceeded to pulling off my glasses and taking off the white bandage. Once it was off I heard noises coming from the others and the nurse chuckling. She cleaned my cuts and checked the stitches in the back of my head. I was sad to find out that they had to cut some of my hair to put the stitches in. So now I have to go get a hair cut to make it look less dorky. Before she put the new bandage on Jonghyun had to come closer and look at my head. He was even stupid enough to ask if he could touch the cuts. The nurse told him to go sit down so he took a picture and showed me. I almost gaged at the sight of it. I can now see why it hurts so bad. What even happened?

After the nurse put on the new bandage she started asking questions. What hurts? Are you uncomfortable? Do you need anything? Do I want them to leave? Do I need any pain killers? And the list went on. I pointed to all of the places that hurt and gladly accepted the pain killers. She messed with the IV and told me that I should stop feeling the pain in a few minuets. I thanked her and she left telling me if I needed anything to push the button. Onew was the one who came over and helped me put on my glasses again. I looked around and couldn't help but feel like there was something I didn't know. And something told me that all of them knew something about it. But for right now, I don't want to know. I will just enjoy life. 

------------

Hehe, she is 'normal'! Good or bad thing!? But the next few chapters might just be getting back to normal with her in the hospital, nothign really big can happen till she get's back to the dorm. So once she get's back to the dorm things will start to come to a close. But I alsready have a plan for her future. I like this storyline to much to end it badly. So when the end get's here, there will be another story to come along afterwards with her future in Korea! :) 

But what did you think? Well I guess nothing really happend in this one. But she got Banana Milk! I have always' wanted to try that... :P

But I love you guy's bunches! Your comments, never fail to make me chuckle. But to answer your question, they are going to hid what they know. She dosn't know that they know, and they are picking up on that. So I don't know if that answered your question or not. But if it didn't just message me or soemthing... :P But really, if anything confuses you just ask and I will try and clear it up! :) 

Kisses!
Rebecca! ♥♥♥