All About the Vamps

Turned

JIYONG'S POV I stood up from the bed before she awaken. One night stand i said and so shall it be. I picked up my cloths from the floor and put them on. I turned and see the bite wounds i gave her last night "" i cursed. I bit myself and gave her some of my blood to drink, "that should do it" i said as i thought of my blood healing her before she wakes up. I cleaned the blood on her skin and mouth and walked out the door. I looked around, no one was in sight. I *zapped* to my apartment. Yes, i said zapped more like a disappearing act. Am not a human being, am a vampire, last night was just fun for me, and am glad she enjoyed it to. There's nothing to know about her. I've lived long enough to know some things. Humans cant know we exits but funny, our mates are humans, They have to know. Ever since i found out about mate, 500years ago, i've been searching for mine. It makes clans stronger. We can also mutiply with them so we got to be carefu, got enemies. They would bn looking for her to.

How to kill us is not that easy. but for the replicants, its easy. Kill the mother and they are gone. The reps are children born by the soul mate, we call them replicants cause they, well are not transformed they are just born. But for us vampires, you dont need stake. It just weakens us dats all. Sun? not a big deal. Try preventing being hit by an element, it can injure, avoid warewolf bite. That kills, but slowly only the alpha blood can cure. Thats why I had brains enough to make paece with a pack, ''THE INFINITE''. Then finally, avoid the Slayers. One strike to any part of the body, and your dead.

My name is Kwon Jiyong, i became a vampire when i was 23. Am also the leader of a clan, the bigbang clan. We control the elements of life. as a vampire, our sight, hearing, smelling are all enlighten. we read minds, have speed,. thats how my life is now, gotta live like that.

''Am hungry'' i went to get a blood bag. I have work to do