The Meeting

Turned

I was on the phone with my best friend and roommate. "...i know, am packing as we speak" I said to Juniel "You told me that the last time and you still, you never left" she spoke through the phone fiercly. My school has been having a bit of a break lately, always going on strike. Rumours has it that this one is going to be longer than the rest. I always stayed at the school no matter what, but since this one is going to be different, i figured i should go spend some time with Haelmoni. I missed her and she's the only family close enough. My parents are outside the country and its two hours from my school to her house. "Yah am done packing and am walking out the door." I said back to Juniel. "Okay call me when you get there and say hello to Haelmoni arraso?" "Yah yah, its creepy being down here alone. Bye love you" I made kissing sound as I hung up. I locked my door and made my way to my car, a yellow toyota matrix. I placed my luggage in the trunk. I shuld text Dara. I thought as i took my phone. ME: all done packing, leaving now. Immediately, she replied me. DARA: Its waaay late, you should get going now. Call me when you get there. ME: nae. I closed the trunk and headed to the car door when i noticed a guy in my presence. "Hi" i heard him say. "I know we just met, but your the only one i could find right now." He paused, i looked at him wandering what he wanted. "Why dont we have a one night stand?" He asked me. "Auhhh" I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. Instead, I couldnt believe myself, i was checking him out. He was really hot and y I thought. A one night stand?? I smiled to myself "Sure why not, my room is on the second floor." I pointed at the building beside me. He smiled and led the way. "Lets go." ----------------------------------------------- Finally chapter 1 ends. Get ready guys d next chapter is going to be ty ;-)