Understanding

Turned

I knocked on the door, Haelmoni opened it. I bashed in and walked to the living area. I turned to her, now I was furious. "What do you know about vampires?" I asked her. She looked at me and closed the door. "What do you mean?" She asked "You always warned me about vampires, so what do you know?" I spat out. I was really faustrated. "Calm down Hyomin" my grandmother spoke "here sit down" she motioned me to sit. She sat beside me and continued. "Tell me what happened" I looked at her, I can trust her, she's my grams. I thought. "Remember that Jiyong guy I told you about?" I paused and looked at her, she was nodding "well he's uhm..." I really did not know how to tell her, that I've met a vampire and even have with him and top that with a cherry, am pregnant for him, *oh god* "yess" grams want to know. "Well he's a vampire" I said in a whisper but am sure she heard. Grams seems shock and she was lost in her world. My hands were sweating and I wanted to bury myself "a..an..and a..m..am pregnant for..for him" that one got her attention "you're what?!!" "Grams am so sorry, I didnt mean for it to happen..." I didnt realise I was crying until my tears dropped on my palm. "..I swear it just did" I took in deep breaths to continue "I always had my necklace on..." "shh its ok" haelmoni pulled me in for a hug " I swear" I wanted to give her reasons "Its ok, I believe you, stop crying okay. Its not your fault" I was nodding my head. All of a sudden, I felt betrayal, that I betrayed my grams. "Hyomin" she pulled away from me "look at me" I raised my head. I was shy to look her in the eye. "Look at me" she used her finger to turn my face. I was looking at her now. "Go back to him" she said smiling "Are you kidding me!!!!?" I asked her "he's a vamp grams, dey people!!" I said getting up. "You always told me to be carefull, I should stay away, now you want me to go to him???!!" "I know what I said, I said be carefull, not stay away from them, there's a difference" I was shocked. I couldnt believe my ears "and Hyomin do they really kill people?" She asked me. I was looking at her. My eyes were saying -were are you taking this to- "and you're still alive?" Grams continued *she has a point there* "soo, am carrying his child. No man will ever kill the woman carrying his child" I told her like I've made a point, a very good one. "You had with him before that" she said with a raised brow. "...." I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. She beat my point. "Hyomin trust me okay, he'll protect you, he'll know what to do. Cant you see he's already doing that?" I looked at her " what do you mean?" "Look at you, you no longer look sick" I touched my face "dont be afraid of him sweetheart, everything happens for a reason" she was smiling "I..I ..sh..should go to him?" She nodded "How do you know he wont hurt me?" "Cause now you're the only thing inportant i his life right now. He will tell you everything you need to know" I nodded. "Am tired" I mumbled "oh yes dear, rest then go back to him later". I went to lie on a long couch. Haelmoni sat beside me. "Dont worry okay, from now on, expect a world of adventure" she smiled at me "Is this real? Is this all real?" I asked aloud "Yes my dear, but dont worry, you'll be fine. Tell Jiyong I want to see him" I nodded and slept. ------—--------------------------—---------------------—--------------------------- Sorry I havnt been able to update, I've been buzy really. How do you like this chapter, comment what you think. I want to say welcome to my new subbies. I hope you enjoy them. Till the next update. Before I forget, I need a poster, can anybody recommend?? ANYBODY!! Next tym if a guy asks u who's stronger between men&women,ask him... •Can he bleed for a week & survive?•Can he squeeze a 14 inch baby from a 2 cm Hole?•Can he carry a 7pound baby in his stomach for 9months?•Can he take care of a child,cook,clean AND talk on the phone @ one time?•Can he carry a 108 lb shopping bag?•Can he go a week only eating salad?•Can he face heartbreak?•Can he watch the love of his life be with someone else?•Can he burn his forehead with a curling iron & not complain?•Can he wear a string in His all day long? I love this one, indeed you are the strongest•Can he walk all day in 5 inch heels?•Can he cry all night then wake up the next morning like everything is okay?I don't think so… Ladies pass this on…Cheers to all the ladys! Give the ladys u a Bells!!!!!!!!!!Guys give it a serious thought.