Us

Turned

We've been on the road for hours now and we still havnt reached our destination. I dont know where we're going and it was quite annoying. I sipped my coffee, actually blood. But its weired calling it "my blood" so i just call it coffee. "Are you tired?" Jiyong's voice drew me back from my thought. "Uhm..just a little" I saw him nod he's eyes still on the road. "Are we almost there?" I asked "dont know yet" I was a bit confused. "You,dont know where we're going?" "No" he paused "i havnt used the road for a while now?" He said like he has given me a very good reason "What? its the truth" He read my mind. "Dont do that" I felt shy that he was reading my inner thought. *owh * I peeped at him and he was grinning wildly trying to hold his laughter. "Stop it" I was starting to laugh myself. After a while it became quite and it started to get boring. "So who are you?" Jiyobg asked me. "You dont know me?" It felt weired "Am Park Hyomin, performing art student at theLevite univertsity Seoul SK" I said casually. "So you're s dancer?" "No an actor" I stared out the window. "How old are you?" "Almost 21, you?" "23" "—dats your facial age right?" Although I knew the answer was a yes, i didnt know why i asked in the first place. "Yes" he rrplied. I nodded "So whats with the grandma look?" "What?" I asked trying to know what he meant. "I mean your..." he motioned to the edge of my hair, that just turned white one morning. FLASHBACK It was one of those days were Juniel was pestering me to see a doctor. As I always am, i refused. I woke up one morning, Juniel saw me and she screamed. "Wae! Whats happening to you?" She touched my face, I was as white as snow. "Look at your hair?" She held them up. "Girl am fine" I said to her weakly. "You are not fine. Oh my gawd your fading! Look at you" she exclaimed. "I dont look that bad" Juniel gave me a you-think look at shoved me to a mirror. I saw myself and i did definately look bad. I mean i was a walking corpse. "We're going to the hospital" Juniel look at me from the mirror. I nodded. That was how i decided to go to the hospital. END OF FLASHBACK "Just like that?" Jiyong asked. "Yeah just like that" "My friends wanted me to dye it but I refused" i didnt know why I was telling him this. "It looks kinda cool right?" My girly side was kicking in cause I was talking about my hair. "Yah it is, it suits you" Jiyong told me "So I shouldnt dye it off right?" Why am I acting like this? "Yes" Jiyong paused for a while. "I like it" he added. I was starting to feel my pink rise. "Thanks" i looked down *owh am blushing, calm down Hyomin* I took in deep breathes and he had to ruin it. "You're blushing" I couldnt stop my, smile. My face was as red as a tomatoe. I looked up to look at him, but I couldnt, cause I was actually blushing. Nothing could come ouy from my mouth. I heard him chuckle. "What?" I had to ask but i didnt look at him. "Your thoughts are funny you know" my eyes grew bigger and I wanted to bury myself. I,was embarrased. I started to hit him lightly. "Stop reading my mind" he used his free hand to block my punches. Not that it hurt. "Hey hey hey, its cute no need to feel shy" My cheeks became red again. He was teasing me, and i couldnt hold my laughter. "Stop it you're making me blush" i was still hitting him while giggling. He was laughing too. "What? Cant I compliment you?" He asked me. "No...i mean yes, but...urghhh" I faced palm myself. "Okay I 'll stop." I peeped through my fingers "you look cute that way" he teased again "Urghh you said you were gonna stop" I looked away and faced my window. "Okay i will stop now" he was so eager that he pouted. "Awhh thats cute" I reached out and squeesed his cheeks. "Owh that hurts" "Yeah?" I sounded bossy "No" he shook his head "I thought so" I stuck out my tongue. We both laughed. He suddenly held my hand as the other controlled the wheel. I looked at it then up at him. "What?" He asked. "Nothing, just that you are cold" "Am a dead man remember" he said with a small smile which he quickly wipe off. He looked sad. *just great Hyomin moment ruiner* I thought to myself. "Am sorry" "Hmm for what?" ''I dont know" he laughed at me "silly" I frowned. "I would have hugged you now, but were in a car" he looked at me saying it doesnt mean anything "And you're driving" I added. He nodded, like he understood. I couldnt hold the happiness within me. I knelt down on my,seat and hugged him. He was shocked at first but later, he hugged me back. Instantly I felt the feels in my stomach, I felt butterflies in there. I drew back. What am I feeling??? I thought. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey guys, so i managed to pull this chap together and am not, sure how it is, but i love this chap, are bonding, dats great news he he. Please comment. I want to thank you all for your support you gave me. I have exams coming up next month 30th. Am not sure how my updates will be like, but i have to prepare, so until next update Saranghae. I want to post pics, but i dont know how to. !