Chapter 9

Remind Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook moves the orange with black line ball to the right and to the left infrornt of Kibum. Sweat flowed throughout Ryeowook and Kibum body ,Ryewook looked at Kibum face while pounding the ball to the ground in the same time Kibum face only focus at the ball. Ryewook smirked and pound the ball to his back thru his crotch and turned 360 deegree with agile Ryeowook bring the ball near to the basketball net and aim his target at the net with speed of second Ryewook throw the ball high in the sky near to the net and that ball went it way into the basketball net and ending it way with pounding a few times in the ground. Dump ! Dump ! Dump ! Dump. The Co-CEO for Kim Auto Car Company smile widely with fist in the air like a world champion always done. "JYEAH !! Wooohoooo" He tried to high-five with Kibum still with blurred face tried to understand how Ryeowook scored. "Are you still in this planet ?it's name Earth. E.A.R.T.H" Kibum smile sheepishly and nodded. "You need a CCTV to rewind what had happened ?" Ryeowook asked again ,this time Kibum puckered his nose then shook his head slightly. They walked to the bag's counter to take their bag at Kim Auto Car Sport Hall. Though their customers just one of the family who worked in the Kim Auto Car Company but the system inside here must be systematic and the workers must always aware and focus to avoid them by doing wrong and misunderstood between workers and customer then become a big problem. All of the customer here are mostly a moneybag person. You must have a member card to enter there and to request to the member card your salary at the company must be minimum 1,583 US Dollar.  That building are built a few kilometer away from the Head Quarter because of Ryeowook and Kibum love to work-out their body. "Thanks. So what's going on here ?" Ryewook asked again after said thank you to one of workers at the counter bag and go to his car while looked his younger brother. "Nothing" Kibum looked at his brother back with frowned on his forehead. "erhmm ..something" Ryeowook replied "Kibum rubbed his nose "nooooo ..not" ryeowook "breathing "i can tell that you hide something from me. That ..not the way you played basketball and you're not as quiet as this when you're with me" Ryewook said in the mean time his hands move to everywhere like giving a direction. Kibum just said 'what ?hahahaha ..let's go home. Tired" Ryewook patted him "take your time to tell me" he pulsate his eyes and patted Kibum body then moves his hands like shooting a gun to the enemy with two hand. "Should i tell him about this matter ?" Kibum thought as he looked at Ryeowook who have much left him behind. "Should he know about this ?" Kibum bit his lower lips as he shake his head and run chase Ryeowook.

 

"is it true ?granny already know about this ?" Donghae suddenly asked after come from nowhere. Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and jump backward a bit because of shock. Eunhyuk looked around the university cafeteria and back to his brother "where are you come from ?I didn't see you when i come in just now" Eunhyuk asked while his right hand rubbed his shirt to calm him. "Earth for sure ,i'm serious right now ! How granny knew it ?"Donghae asked after gave a sarcastic answer. "i'm serious too Donghae" Eunhyuk said with stern face. He doesn't have a mood to make a jokes or heard a jokes right now eventhough the jokes are funny and the world laughing for it but he absolutely don't think he will joining the world. Eunhyuk totally not in mood after his meeting with their Hitler Grandma after 2 last night ago  "what ?seriously ?i had to give an explaination on that ?Eunhyuk noddded. Donghae let out his tougue and puckered his mouth to Eunhyuk signalling that he protest to it. "I don't know ,granny said that she asked a few maid to clean up my room and 'da boom' one of the maids found Siwon bag under my bed and all the secret that we keep exploded" Eunhyuk tell Donghae the story how their garanny know about this after he gently sweeping his brother face. Donghae gulped "then what happen ?" Eunhyuk sighed "she invited me to the office house and we had talked about it" Donghae frowned as he bit his corner lips "just like that ?nothing happen to you ?i know that Hitler clone" Eunhyuk smirked and patted Donghae shoulder "nothing to worry. Everything are just fine and under control"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So Eun sighed harshly as she lean back to her car seat while both of her hands at the car steering. She bit her upper lips in second almost 3 weeks she stalking her husband mansion for a sight of her husband but she only only found nothing. Her eyes began to store a water from falling to her smooth and fluffy cheek where Siwon love to kiss and somewhile Siwon will with a little and a soft bites on her cheek. With accidental ,So Eun rub her cheek. "Siwon ..my husband .." So Eun whined "i miss you so much !it's almost a month now .."she whined again. Unexpectedly So Eun rolled her eyes as wide as she can when saw a wooden dagger swing infront of her car's front widescreen. So Eun got thunderstuck and immediatedly cover her face with her arms and sound of breaking glass can be heard. The car glass fragment blow at the air, Some punctured at her arms and some of them disembark at So Eun thigh. Because now are a summer season so So Eun only wear a bright pink short pants with a loose and an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter