chapter 5

Remind Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Hospital seen like understand the situation that happened to the Choi Family on that morning ,the whole hospital looked so quite and insipid. We can heard in one of the room inside the hospital the fainter of a women that cried for about 1 to 2 hours because of his son state. Mrs.Kim looked at the environment of the VIP room where her son has be treated by the hospital ,there is no sight that her husband Mr.Kim and her mother in-law will come and visit their 'hope heir" and she already knew it but she still hoping for it at least her husband to come by and visit their son. She loooked back at her son that laid on the hospital bed ,Siwon got bandaged at his head an blot of blood at his right forehead then at his body we can clearly said that his left hand that above his tummy are also got bandaged and a huge line of blood appear at the bandaged seen like a very bad injured at his hand. She move her look to Siwon legs ,his left leg that near to his sole are bandaged but there no blood appear at there. Again she cry with her shoulder goes up down slowly. She can feel that someone softly at her arms and when she look beside her ,that person are just smile but inside his eyes they tell Mrs.Kim everything he also feel the same feeling like her. "enough for this morning mom ,save some of your tears for this evening and night okay ?" Donghae tease to cal her mom while wrapped his mom tears. 

 

The VIP room door suddenly got knock from the outside and its open ,they both can see the doctor and nurse come inside the room and followed by Eunhyuk. "how the result doctor ?anything had change ?it must be change !"  Donghae give a side hug to his mom and her arms "calm down mom". The doctor take a deep breath "we had make re-check for about 5 to 6 times ?" he asked his nurse and the nurse nodded "it's 7 times doctor" Eunhyuk speak out ,the doctor give a sharp looked at his nurse and the nurse re-check it at her clipboard that she had holding it "yes ,he was right it's 7 times doctor" the senior doctor grab that clipboard and rolled his eyes to the nurse "sorrry for our mistake ,must be my nurse are tired before of this re-checked ,its 7 times and we found that nothing had change ,the result are still the same like the old one. Madam Kim we had try our best sorry" with that a cry from that women that are a mother become loud out. Donghae try to calm his mom for a while and ask "when my brother can come back home ?how long the recovery take times ?" the doctor clear his throat "till here ..my job are untill here ,i had in-charged this case to Doctor Eunhyuk because this is his brother so anything about the patient condition ,you can ask him" Eunhyuk smile and bow to the senior doctor and nurse that make their ways out from the room and close the door "we can go home now or tomoorow ,you guys decide it and i will settle everything"

 

"how long the recovery takes time ? Dongahe speak while calm his mother that cried out loud after the final result revealed. Eunhyuk press his lips and them with his tongue "the crack at Siwon's brain are about 3 to 5 sentimeter and its quite deep inside so from i had seen its will not take a long time" Donghae rubbed his head and his neck and sighed and make his move near to his second brother because he doesn't want their mother heard this "everything will be alright right ?" Eunhyuk smile and tap softly at Donghae shoulder and whisper "i will make sure that and the recovery seem hard before the injured are quite deep inside his brain ,you will always help me right my lil brother ?" Donghae smile and tap his brother shoulder softly and nodded 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So Eun stop her car near to one of the mansion and she looked at around her. This are very famous mansion only people that really wealthy can buy this mansion even descent to 7 grandchildren the wealthy will never find the ending of it. She determination that she had to do this or else untill forever she don't know how was his husband state. She open car door and make her way to the mansion she had aimed for from the begging she stopped her car. So Eun looked inside the mansion ,she lift her heels to looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter