Chapter 2

Remind Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dad! over there! So Eun over there !!" Ryeowook point towards a women in 20s who wore a large shirt striped pink and white with jeans and pulling a fairly large wheel bag with her. "Ryeo! you should call her noona ,she is your sister" Mr.Kim speak while looking at a dozen people at the airport to find his one and only daughter.

"Daddy !!!"So Eun shout happily and run very fast towards the two men that are waited for her for hours ,she forgot that Siwon followed behind her back because of the happiness. They deliberately do not go hand by hand as soon as their step closer to arrival gate. They had planned everything perfect.

"I really miss you daddy! Don't you miss me too?" she immediately embraced and kissed Mr.Kim. Even every year Mr.Kim will go to the place where So Eun study but still feeling homesick. "Of course I miss you too! you are the only one daughter that I had in this world" Mr.Kim answer

Siwon just watched behind the sunglassess he wore since as soon as the flight arrived. Siwon that stand not very far from his wife deliberately eavesdropping on the conversation So Eun and his family in-law. 

"Woah wookie! you look so handsome now ,my cute little brother did you already had a girlfriend ?"So Eun brother. While rubbing his nose ,Ryeowook said "Of course I look so handsome now. I bet you had already forget my age ,It's 19" 

So Eun knock Ryeowook head "YAH WOOKIE!! I'M  NOT THAT BAD! YOUR AGE ARE ALWAYS IN MY MIND !" Ryeowook covered his ears and rubbing his head and said half shouting "Did you think that your brother are at the car parking now instead of here? I can hear you!! See ? Your handsome brother are now infront of you !! Why you love shouting and screaming at all of the time!"

"I can feel you my brother in-law ,she's always like that too when with me" Siwon said to his self and smile.

Suddenly So Eun lend her hand infront of her brother and smirk "Faster! Lend your hand out now" Ryeowook agitated "What ?Noo! I'm a young man now! Every girls are chasing for me". So Eun grinned while moving her hand "Now! Or all of us just over night at this airport tonight". "It's embrassing sis! Daddy do something!" Ryeowook pouted and order thier dad. Mr.Kim just smile at his kids behavior. "When something like this come ,why you are my sister? Fine !"

They slapping their hands together and when the last part come ,So Eun push strongly her back to his brother's back because she know that her brother will do that half-hearted. In a split of second, Ryeowook fell to the ground. "You're over acting So Eun!" Ryeowook pout while rubbing his and try to stand up.

"You are so weak Wookie! It's just a little Ii will show you many more after this. GET READYYY !! hahahahaha" So Eun laugh and help her brother to stand up "HOW COULD YOU!! Infront of so many stewardess!" Ryeowook shout after he can stand up.

Siwon laugh after watched everything silently "hahaha she so rough! I never knew that she are so rough like this hahaha!" So Eun turn to look at Siwon and shoot him a glare. Siwon biting his lip and looked away as nothing happened.

"So ..Did you guys finish fighting ,shouting and pouting? Can we go home now? Your mummy are waiting for you So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter