Chapter 1

Remind Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'This plane will landing a little bit more ,hopefully all passengers to be patient. You will get to the place of destination just a little while longer' said the Chief Steward in the plane.  

So Eun opened her eyes and yawning ,she smile to see a man sleeping next to him. The trip that took almost 10 hours was very tiring to both of them. So Eun raise her hand and her husband cheek  

"We almost there honey ,wake up"  So Eun call out her husband softly from sleep. "Hmm.. almost there? Finally ..but let me sleep a little bit more babe" Choi Siwon whining to his beloved wife.

They meet while studying together in United State. 3 years of dating strengthen the bond of love between them. Because of love ,they ignore the rules that occured in their family. Because of their love ,quietly they married before 3 month of returning to their homeland Korea.

"Nooo honey ,wake up .." So Eun said to her husband ,her voice were about to cry. Siwon opened his eyes and rubbed his eyes and yawning while find his wife eyes then said "This plane will be landing in 15 to 25 minutes so let's .. "Hey babe! What hapeen? Is something wrong? Is it because I want to sleep?" Siwon asked and touch his wife eyes. Weird why So Eun suddenly become so emotional. They are really happy just now ,before they both fell asleep.  

"What if ..haih ..I'm afraid that we will not going to meet each other again after we return to our parents house" she said in worried.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter