Chapter 6

Remind Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Dr. Eunhyuk !" Eunhyuk turn his head around to see who had call his name. Eunhyuk only see two nurse who using the same hallway like him but both of them went to different way and absolutely ignore him. The hallway seen quite there not a lot of people because Eunhyuk had been sent to practical at the critical department in the hospital. "maybe i just hallucinating. I need to get some rest" he shake his head then message his neck and make his way to going home because his shift for that day had find the end. "Wait up Dr. Eunhyuk !" the same voice yelled him back. Eunhyuk close his eyes and clench his fist and turn to his back "is this hospital had dark history or what ? YAHHH !! WHO THE FU-" "hey ,why you yelled ?its just me Kangin" the voice make his appearance and smile in front Eunhyuk. He jumped to back a little and gasped "oh !Junior Doctor !what are doing ?try to play hide and seek with me ?" kangin laughed "what ?hahaha i had not enough time to play that with you. I'm very busy for this entire month" he sighed "then why you call me and disappear ?" after Kangin make a 'ahah' he asked Eunhyuk to follow him to his room "i take something at the counter and see you make a way then i remember that i need to give you a very important things. Come to my office" Eunhyuk looked at his watch the then the exist door and sighed. "okay Junior Doctor".

 

They walk together to Dr. Kangin's room "Eunhyuk sit down at one of the chair in that room "where i had put that thing ?i remember i had place it at this area" Dr. Kangin said to himself while Eunhyuk just looked at his watch and bit his lips. He look at his Junior Doctor that are tried to find the-so-important-things. Dr. Kangin make his way to another rrom that are provided in his room after a few minute inside the room he come out with a brandeed Polo Bag Latest Edition in his hand. That bag are not so big or not so small but seen very tight with a lot of things inside that. Eunhyuk smirked "here you take" Dr. Kangin held out his hand to pass the bag to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk frowned "Junior Doctor ..if you wanna come home with me ,you just need to said it i can wait at my car" Dr. Kangin wrinkle his nose "i told you i very busy man. why i want to go home with you ?i can make i own way. This is not belong to me ,its your brother Choi Siwon bag" Dr. Kangin almost yelled. He had so many work to be done and now he already late to check up his patients ,Eunhyuk frowned and bit his lips again "eh ?" Dr. Kangin breath and sit at his chair facing Eunhyuk "when your brother arrived here ,everyone are so busy with him condition ,someone just put this bag at the counter and i see it. The nurse that should be 24/7 sit at the counter also wanna see what happened to the Choi's heir so i took it and keep it to gave to you" Dr. Kangin explain. "Junior Doctor ,you shaould explain it to me before we reach here. i'm totally bluured out when you invited me here by the way thank you Junior Doctor" Eunhyuk said while took the bag and make his out from the hospital.

 

Pump !.

Eunhyuk frowned and look at the hospital floor. A wallet. "this is not mine" he take the wallet and open it to see who are the wallet belong to. A picture of two couple appear in his eyes. "must belong to one of the patent" he close it and make his make to the hospital counter "wait up for another minutes Donghae" Suddenly Eunhyuk frozen and look back the wallet. He know enough one of the couple face. Slowly he open the wallet again and brood over at the picture. "its Siwon and ..his girlfriend maybe but why the background seen like in the church ?yeah whatever. Couple and so-their-sweetness-and-fluffy" he ped his brother bag to place the wallet inside when suddenly a permanent paper get off the ground. Eunhyuk took the permenent paper then yelled "haish !!why so many small troubled thing happened to me at this afternoon ?!" Eunhyuk look at the paper and thought its a Siwon's graduated paper but whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter