Third Party

The Mobster

*BANG BANG!! BANG!!" Goes off another gun. Seunghyun refills his cartridge of his gun and shots another round hopefully hitting someone. YoungBae shots another round sending bullet capsules every where with his automatic weapons. 

The two men then duck behind the now dented metal table that was the place of good food. That all changed when ten men came suddenly into the restaurant ready to draw their weapons. 

Bae shots another person with Seungri taking out another following his shot. The younger ducks behind the metal table again out of breath. "Yah you bastards!!" Screams Ri as he continues to shot the mob of people letting out all they got. Seunghyun didn't plan this and he certainly didn't think that his million dollar won suit would be covered in soy sauce. 

"Aish!" says the older putting another round into his gun. He is not giving up. The man then leans up his gun and takes out more people making Seunghyun's bodyguards haveing more of an advantage of taking out more men. There were 10 to start out with and now there are only three remaining making Seungri happy that this whole gun fight is almost over. 

"Fall in!!" Screams a man across the room making the two others scream and shoot all they got going towards the door. Seunghyun then takes the shot of putting the last man down by shooting him in his leg. The man falls to the floor with of course his so called co workers not looking back for him. 

Seunghyun then puts his gun in his holster and the man is pissed. He then stands from the now  dented table and his long black coat walking across dead bodies and scared employees. The man could care less. The man who is still alive and shot is trying to crawl out of the restaurant but it's no use. Seunghyun has already got ahold of the bastards leg as he steps on the gun wound sending pain up the other's body. 

"So...you must be the stupid one to run..." The man steps harder into the wound. "So...who sent you...." says the older in a dark voice. The man on the floor is in pain and he tries to move his leg away. "Oh that's not going to work...you see...I can just press harder." 

"Aaaaaah you bastard..." says the man on the floor. Seungri then comes over and stabs the man's arm sending him into more pain. Seunghyun then growls. "Don't send him into shock...." Seungri then grins. "But he is already dead hyung...let me stab him...." 

"Shall I..." says Seunghyun staring at the man on the floors eyes. You can see the fear running around his face. "You don't want to die huh?" 

The man on the floor trembles but keeps quiet. "I can't...they will kill me..." 

"But I can kill you first..." says Seunghyun letting off the man's leg. He then bends down and puts a hand in the man's pants pocket. The man fidgets. "Don't worry...I'm not tyring to feel your ..." says Seunghyun pulling out the man's wallet. "Ops...looks like this is your first job...step one to being a goon...don't carry your identity....let's see. Lee Joon Min. Looks like you work for Samsung...how much they pay you?" 

The man then tries to reach for his gun but Seunghyun kicks it away. "Nah...you can't kill yourself...you will be killed later." Seunghyun then steps away from the man and goes over to Seungri.

 The man on the floor is then confused and scared looking as all the other men suddenly ignore him. Seunghyun then looks at the man on the floor. "I don't need another dead man on my count. I'm sure you will be killed soon by your boss after I send this text..." He then sends his text. "Sent...I would run" Seunghyun then grins making  Joon Min hobble off the floor and out the door. 

Bae then comes over to his boss. "So...how long you think for that man?" 

"Maybe an hour tops...." says Seunghyun adjusting his black gloves. "I will be back later..." 

"Where you going?" 

"To get dinner...those ers destroyed my meal." 

Seungri then grins. "We could go to Jiyongs." "Don't go there." growls the older...but he corrects himself. "Leave that pitiful man alone...you brought enough crazy to this world..." 

Seungri is confused...but obeys. "Ne hyung." 

////////////////////////6pm//////////////////////////

"Black bean!" 

"Ne.." says Jiyong preparing another dish. He has been keeping his granny out on the floor to take orders. Kitchen work can be hard sometimes and Jiyong doesn't want her to work too hard. 

"Black bean!" screams Jiyong as he puts the order out to be served. The man has been in the kitchen all day and the heat of the room is making him sweat. The man never needs to go to a gym because the kitchen burns off anything and everything due to the high heat. 

"Oh Hello Seunghyun" says Granny to the man coming into the restaurant. Jiyong almost drops everything hearing that name being said so loud and with joy. His granny has already taking a liking to the man. 

Jiyong peaks out of the kitchen to then step back in. His heart is racing due to the man's presence. He instead continues to make meals. 

Meanwhile Seunghyun is making pleasant conversation with the granny. "How is your health grandmother?" 

"It's fine young man. Thank you for asking. Did you come to see Jiyong?" 

"No I came to see you" says Seunghyun with a smile. Granny Kwon then laughs. "Well you must be quite a charmer. Are you single?" 

Seunghyun then chuckles. "Then you will go out with me?" 

The woman then playfully slaps the younger. "Aigo you play too much with my heart. You must be single. Ne? Well let me introduce you to a nice young lady." 

Seunghyun then smiles. "I already have someone I'm interested in..." 

"Oh how nice. What does she do?" 

"Oh she likes to cook and tends to be a bit shy. We are still figuring things out." 

The older nods. "Well don't give up. Sounds like you two are just shy about your feelings. Don't be afraid to open up." She then smiles and pats his shoulder. "You will be fine." She smiles again and then goes towards the kitchen. "Jiyong ah." 

Jiyong then looks up from steaming veggies. "Go see your hyung. He came to see you" She smiles again making Jiyong smile back. The younger then hands the apron to her. "Ne." 

"Jiyong ah. You okay? You look nervous..." 

"I do?" says Jiyong wiping his face. "I guess that I'm seeing a friend for the first time." 

"Oh my sweet boy. He likes you as his donsaeng." 

Jiyong then mutters. "More than that...." 

"Huh?" 

"Nothing. I'm going to take orders." Jiyong then puts on his other apron and takes out a note pad. Seunghyun is sitting in his usual spot making Jiyong more and more nervous approaching the man. Seunghyun then looks up at the younger. "Hey." 

Hey. It was all the man said but it makes Jiyong go crazy. "What do you want customer..." 

Seunghyun then smiles. "You were kissed by me three times and you still treat me as such." Jiyong then fidgets with his note pad. "What do you want...you normally come here at night...." 

"Would you like me to come over later?" 

"I would prefer you wouldn't come at all." 

"I missed you" 

"Stop it.." 

"I missed you..." says the older again looking into the coffee eyes. "I know that you are confused...remember so am I...but it feels right...here...with you pissed at me.." The older chuckles to himself. "Maybe you are my sanity to all the in my life..." 

Jiyong then rolls his eyes. "I'm not some therapist that you can just vent to...I make noodles..." 

The older then chuckles. "So cold Jiyong. Why do I deserve this...oh wait...I remember...no need to tell me...but why not live in confusion..." 

"eh?" says Jiyong confused. "You don't make sense...live in confusion..?" 

"Ne...why not...see where this goes maybe..." says the older looking at the menu to then stand up. Jiyong looks at the man zipping up his jacket again. "I will fix you noodles...you don't have to leave." 

The older smiles. "You don't want me here....why should I stay." 

"But I..." Jiyong stops his sentence he is scared of the man really leaving but his mouth keeps getting in the way. The older of course finds Jiyong amusing and he can't seem to yell back at the man still. Seunghyun then looks at the coffee eyes. "I know...you missed me too."

Jiyong doesn't know why but he smiles at the man. "Stop shooting ." Word spreads quick around Itaewon...especially shootings...but no one dares to call the cops.

"It wasn't that bad." 

Jiyong almost crushes his note pad. "Yah...look at the news you bastard...that table was almost flattened...You could have." "I'm fine... Goodbye." The older the older smiles warmly. The older then leaves the restaurant to go down a couple of blocks. Just hearing someone nagging made his day. It's a rather odd situation. Jiyong, amuses him. Jiyong getting all pissed keeps him wanting to come back. 

"I see you have taken a interest in noodles Choi Seunghyun." Seunghyun knows that voice and the man turns with a smile. "Captain Dongwook...it's been a while." 

The cop then goes over to the man. "Why have you been going to that noodle shop." 

"Oh I just like noodles." 

Dongwook then grits his teeth. "You think that I'm stupid huh?" 

"Why would you think that?" says Seunghyun with a grin. 

"I know what happened in that alley and I'm going to prove it." 

Seunghyun then smiles. "What about that alley....ooooooh yea someone got killed over there huh? I hope that you bring justice." says Seunghyun in a cheer to only make the cop frown. Dongwook gets closer making Seunghyun smirk.

Dongwook then growls. "You will be just like Mr. Choi. I will make sure of it." 

"Oh I would love to see that." says Seunghyun back to then walk past the man bumping his shoulder. "Don't bother Jiyong. Leave that man alone..." 

Seunghyun then turns around. "I don't even know who that is...why don't you go someone...you look stressed..." 

"Maybe I will go out with Jiyong..." 

Seunghyun then looses his stone face for the cop to look at him. "So there is something going on...." 

"There isn't...I don't know that man....and I'm not gay you ing prick.." 

"So I guess that women with are considered men too....stop playing with that innocent man..." 

"Since when are you my hyung?" The intensity of the men is so strong you can't cut it with a knife. "When you decided to go against father and be a cop it was your choice...don't bring your justice on me...I see no evidence pointing to me so point your brain some where else... you...." 

" me? What the is wrong with you...seeing someone who is apart of a murder...you are making your own grave. I didn't come out here to lecture you...I came here to warn you." 

Seunghyun then scoffs. "Why..." 

"Because I'm not that much of a monster ya know...you could leave this life..." 

The mobster then shakes his head. "I have a job that I need to do...and unlike you...I don't just run out when things get tuff." 

"You will regret this." 

"You can't do and you know it."

"You are a mobster."

"And you are a crooked cop...you are just as dirty as me. No matter what you do"

"Ne I would be a crooked cop but in this world they don't see crooked. They see a cop. When they see you they see a mobster...just look at you...You can pretend to be normal but you are not. You are a monster and a murderer. I'm sure Jiyong will love it."

Seunghyun grits his teeth "Life is not playing pretend. Come on Captian. You know the business better than me. We are good at protecting our image....now...If you are going to arrest me...then do it now..." The man holds out his wrist to the man looking right into his hyung's eyes but nothing happens but a stare. "You are a coward..." Seunghyun then walks off and gets into his Lamborghini. Dongwook watches the car take off as he clenches his fist to his sides. 

***Thank you for reading! Please leave feedback! UPVOTE and SUB~ Happy Holidays!!