Blinded by Love

A Sweet Confession

 

 

          Yuri groaned huskily. She woke up due to some noise— it's her phone ringing. She lazily grabbed her phone under her pillow and answered the call directly without looking at the caller I.D.

 

          "Good morning, babe", Kris said in the other line.

          "Kris, it's still early. How could you interrupt my beauty sleep?"

          "We're gonna be late, babe! It's not early anymore. C'mmon sleepyhead! I've been here outside, waiting for years already. Palli!"

 

          Yuri rolled her eyes as she went beside her window. She peeked outside and saw his tall figure leaning in the car. She looked at him keenly and she chorlted— that Kris guy was pouting. 

 

          "Kris?", she let out a small chuckle. "Yes, babe? Are you done there? Lemme help you change..", his pout became an evil smirk. He always love teasing her. Yuri crinkled her forehead as she thought, "Kris was on his erted mode again". She shook her head and yelled to him through the phone, "Yah! You erted giant! I don't want to go to school! I still have a date with my bed! So, shooo! Go away! Just go to school alone!".

 

          "Date with your bed, huh?", Kris put on a wide grin on his face. He decided to enter her house since he has spare keys after all. Yuri noticed that he was nowhere to be seen so she opened her window, she let half of her body out to have a better sight of her boyfriend. She looked around and found no one, "Where could that erted giant be?". Kris tiptoed as he went near her to avoid being caught. He hugged her from behind and this caused Yuri to jumped in surprise.

 

         "Yah!"

          "Calm down, babe. It's me.."

          "You scared me!", she grumbled and turned around to face him.

          Kris pulled out the hug as he put his hands to his waist. "I heard that you have a date with your bed? Mind if I join you?", he said and looked at Yuri seductively.

          "Stop acting y, Kris! 'Cause your not.."

         "And you think you're y?"

         "Of course, I am!"

         "Then, show me..", his now grinning from ear to ear. Yuri widened her eyes and pushed him out of her room, "Go out, Kris! Go out! Ew! You're so gross.. How could you be that erted!"​ The guy just laughed in return. "Gimme 15 minutes, I'll be quick! Just make some breakfast for me and don't you dare going inside my room while I'm on the shower! Understood?", she commanded angrily and locked her door. "As you wish, Mademoiselle..", he said heading to the kitchen. All of a sudden, he stopped walking— his not yet done teasing her.

 

          "Yul?"

          "What do you want now, giant?"

          "You seemed very hot tempered today.. Red days, babe?", he asked her teasingly. He really knows that Yuri don't want to talk about girls' stuff, more specially with guys.

          "I'm done with you! I'm going to take a bath now so you better shut the up, Kris!"

          Kris clapped his hands as he smiled in victory, teasing her always made his day. "My Yul is on her period..", he singsang. Yuri just shooked her head when she heard it. This guy always love to make fun of her, but she loves it as well. She averted her gazed to a photo in her bedside table, it was a photo of her and Kris, taken not too long ago. She smiled knowing that Kris loves her so much. However, when Minho crossed her mind, she suddenly frowned. She was really confused about her feelings— she sighed and walked towards her bathroom.

 

 

          The couple went to school together. They walked hand-in-hand in the hallway when they met Yoona, who was quite surprised seeing the both of them. "Good morning, Yul.. Morning, Kris..", Yoona smiled awkwardly. "Morning, Yoong..", Yuri greeted back while Kris just smiled. "I have to go now. My class would be starting soon! Bye Yoona, good bye babe..", he said as he kissed Yuri's cheeks and then left. "You have a lot of things to tell me, Yul..", Yoona uttered and Yuri just nodded weakly in response.

 

          Minho and his gang were gathered in their classroom, since the five of them were classmates in most of their subjects. He told them all about the things happened that night and how he got bruises on his flawless face.

 

          "What the heck, Minho!", Jonghyun exclaimed.

          "Calm down, Jong! You're not saying any good..", Key rolled his eyes and sighed.

          "It's just that, how can't you know that Yuri already had a boyfriend? I mean, Minho? Are you damn blind?!", Jonghyun scoffed.

           Minho kept his head down, he was indeed blind— blinded by love.

          "Stop it Jong! We should help Minho get outta hell of this, not blame him any further! Zip your mouth or else you're the one who will get blind!", Onew shouted.

          "Cut it off, hyungs! This is all my fault. I should've known from the start that she already had a boyfriend. Much worst, it's Kris— the most perfect guy a girl would dream to have. And.. Jonghyun hyung was right! I was indeed blinded by my love for her. I'm sorry guys, I should not have brought you in this kind of problem.. I'm sorry..", Minho looked at them apologetically while the other lads just sighed.

          "We all know how you feel, hyung. Don't worry! We're still here for you no matter what..", Taemin finally spoke.

          The atmosphere lightened up a bit. Minho somehow managed to smile, thinking that he had great friends that would comfort and try to help him in times likes this.

          "By the way, that Kris guy is nothing compared to you hyung!"

          "Yeah, I agree on that.."

          "And I guess you should talk to Yuri.. To clarify things out.."

          "You even heard it yourself that she likes you, too.."

          "Maybe you still have a chance.."

          "Yah! Don't gave him false hope.. She's not the only girl in this world, you know.."

          The guys were disrupted by a sudden appearance of a girl. She's not just any other girl— she was the one they were talking about. "Can I talk to Minho just for a while?", Yuri asked them nervously..

 

 

 

 


A/N:

I think this chappies' kinda boring, isn't it?

Sorry for disappointing you, readers!

Let me make it up for the next chapter, okay?

Pai Pai~

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

 

yulteen- Who wouldn't be confused if two hot guys were head over heels for you? Kyaaa~ Same with me, I like both of the couples. And it's really effin hard to decide..

 

iloveyul- Me either. Huhu! *sobs*

 

krisyulLover- Oh, hey there! I'm looking forward that you'll read this :)

 

Comment and subscribe~