Reality Hurts

A Sweet Confession

          Yuri shook her head, her eyes were getting watery, "I... I'm sorry Minho.. It's not that I don't want to accept you... I actually like you.. I really really do.. but.. I.. have a boyfriend Minho..this is not right...". She can't take it anymore, she just burst into tears. Minho was startled; he was really disappointed but seeing her crying, he couldn't stop but felt sorry for the girl. He was the reason why she's like this right now. Yes, he's disappointed but he was more disappointed of himself for confessing at the wrong time. All he could do now is to hug Yuri, who was now calm after she felt his arms around her. "Ssshhh.. Don't cry Yuri-ah.. I'm sorry for putting you in this mess.. I am very selfish.. I'm sorry..", he caressed her face and her hair gently. "It's not anyone's fault, Minho", she smiled weakly. He nodded and hugged her more tightly, planting a kiss in her forehead. "Maybe we can start as friends?", he smiled as Yuri nodded in return.

          "And maybe, just maybe that our friendship will be a relationship? Of course someday, there's gonna be a progress.."

          "Well...maybe", a smile was now plastered in her face.

          "It's good to see you smiling again Yuri-ah.. I don't like to see you crying 'cause you look ugly! More like a grumpy old ahjumma", Minho smirked, he was just joking though.

          "Yah! How could you say that after you confessed to me!", she pushed him away and pouted.

          "And you don't even look cute when you pout!", he laughed hysterically. Now he knows something cute about her, she's fun to tease.

          "Daaah! You look like a frog though..", Yuri laughed at him as a revenge.

          "Yah! I'm taking back what I have confessed! You, Kwon Yuri!!"

          Instead of an answer, she just stuck her tongue out as she ran away from him laughing; aiming back to the ball.

           "That's why I love her..", Minho thought then he chased after her. Yuri was now infront of the entrance; panting really hard, she couldn't stop herself from laughing. Nope, it's not just laughing. She's very happy to spent a little time with him.  A smile crept into her face when she found him running like crazy chasing after her. She burst into laughter again seeing him in a sight like that. Minho fastened his pace as he saw Yuri laughing. He went closer to her and came up with a childish idea.

           "Yah Minho! You're so funny while running.. Like really! Take a look at yourself dude!", she laughed and laughed.

           He went near her to do his idea. "How can you ran so fast in that dress huh? And if I'm not mistaken, you're wearing heels too?", he asked then he started to tickle her.

           "Ya know! I'm an athlete before. No worries for that..Froggie", she still managed to while laughing really hard.

           "Stop calling me froggie, will you?", he tickled her harder.

           "No..stop it froggie.. it really tickles...", she pleads whilst laughing.

           He tickled her to the point that she was now pinned to the wall, they suddenly stopped what they're doing. They were now staring intently at each other.   Minho diverted his gaze to her soft pink lips. It seems like it was inviting him for them to kiss. Yuri can feel his hot breath so she just closed her eyes to savor the moment, forgetting that it's not right. He leaned closer... closer and closer...

          Then, THUD!! They heard the entrance door opened. They could see the crowd went wild after seeing them in that intimate position. Both of them stood straight abruptly, looking down to avoid the embarrassment. "Congratulations!", the crowd said in unison for they assumed that these two was now a couple. Minho scratched the back of his neck while looking at Yuri who still stood awkwardly. "Just go with the flow..", he whispered to her as she nodded her head shyly.

          Little did they know that there are pair of eyes watching them all this time. Jealousy could easily be seen through his gaze. Those pair of eyes belonged to none other than Yuri's boyfriend, Kris Wu.

 

 

 

 


A/N:

Yeah right! Exo Kris is Yuri's boyfriend..

Subscribe for more :)