The Note

A Sweet Confession

          The ball finally began, the students were getting noisy. Chit-chatting and laughing can be heard in every corner.

          "Hyung, I'm really as in REALLY NERVOUS!"

          "Calm down dude.. This will turn out great! I assure you."

          "Yeah, Jonghyun hyung is right. Just chill down Minho hyung!"

          Taemin patted his hyung's shoulder while Minho just sighed.

          "Enough with the drama! Chop chop and let's make Yuri be tagged as Minho's so get your lazy butts up here!", Key clapped his hands twice and ordered the boys to go up stage. Their performance started and BOOM! Fan-girls were shouting and drooling like crazy over them. They performed their song REPLAY. For Minho, it is the song that was made for the both of them; this is the only song that could express his love to his noona. As Minho sang his part, he gave roses to random girls. Well, it was just one of his tactics. He went down the stage, slowly approaching Yuri. Yoona noticed Minho's moves, she's really an observant. She turned to look at Yuri who was now smiling from ear to ear as she shook her bestfriend. "Wipe that saliva of yours Yul! Ew your drooling! And if your boyfriend saw you in that state, he will disown you", Yoona said jokingly. Her words hit Yuri and for her reality hurts. She can't be like this to other guys, for she is already taken. Yoona saw Yuri's frown and she looked at her apologetically, knowing her friend's thoughts. "Just kidding Yul. Let's just enjoy the show, arrasseo?". Yuri just nodded and smiled a bit. Without both of the girls noticing, Minho was now in front of their table. Minho was smiling widely as he gave Yoona a rose which caused both of the girls to be shocked. He chuckled and he gave Yuri three white lilies. Yuri just stared at the flowers but she hesitantly took it after a while. She smiled sweetly at Minho, he was stunned again for the second time tonight. He forgot the lyrics of what he was singing that cause Key to drag him back to the stage. Yuri and Yoona looked at each other then giggled. Yoona somehow examined Yuri's flowers and grinned at her.

          "Look what you have there... He gave us a rose while he gave YOU three white lilies! I smell something fishy Yul.."

          "That's not what you think Yoong", Yuri blushed madly then she found a note inside one of the lilies. After the performance, Onew asked the girls who were given flowers to come on stage. Yuri and Yoona stood awkwardly on stage along with some girls. "May I know which one of you has a note inside the flower?", Jonghyun smirked as he take a look at Yuri who was now staring blankly. "I have it...", Yuri said inside her mind. Yoona, being observant herself raised her hand and pointed to Yuri. She pushed her in front. Yuri gave Yoona a death glare while Yoona stucked her tongue out in response. "I..I have it...", Yuri stuttered. By that, all the girls went down the stage excluding Yuri. Minho nervously walked to her, "Ca..Can you..read..what it s..says?"

         Key shook his head, "I can't believe this two could be so naive. It's too obvious that they like each other!"

         "Shut up hyung! You'll ruin their moment..", Taemin exclaimed. Minho and Yuri both sighed.

         "Okay.. I'll read it." She took the note out then she started reading it...

 

Noona, there are many times I hesitate to say what's in my heart

Because I have so much to say and I don't know where to start..

 

          Yuri chuckled and looked at Minho secretly through the corners of her eyes, she immediately blushed.

 

And even in a night like this; the best thing that I can do,

Is to tell you that WORDS CAN'T MEASURE THE LOVE I FEEL FOR YOU..

 

          Minho was silently praying in his heart that she will accept his love for her. Whilst Yuri was still confused if to whom was this dedicated. As she continue reading..

I LOVE YOU YURI NOONA.. I really, really do!

          Yuri stuttered while reading those last words written on the note. As she realized that it was her, she was dumbfounded. She stared at nowhere, feeling that all eyes were unto her. Minho, on the otherhand, pulled Yuri so he would be able to see her face. Looking through her eyes, he gained the courage to say those words infront of her. "Yuri noona...", he mentally slapped himself. His not supposed to call Yuri a noona now that he is confessing. "Yuri..If I don't ask you to be mine now, then I will regret it for the rest of my life...". Yuri looked straight to him and she can see the sincerity in his eyes. She released a heavy sigh and whispered to Minho, "Can we talk privately?". The lad just then nodded. Yuri looked at the crowd, Minho's friends and to her bestfriend. Yoona made a fighting sign to cheer up Yuri but she just smiled bitterly in return. She bowed slightly to the people around them as she grabbed his hands. Minho could feel the electricity when she touched him, he's again daydreaming while Yuri dragged him to a place where they could talk; just the both of them.

          "Yah! Choi Minho!!"

          Minho shook his head as he stopped daydreaming.

          "So...you planned all of this?"

          He simply nodded with a weak smile. All of a sudden, he can feel a pair of arms around his body. It was warm and it felt really right for him.

          "That's so sweet of you..", Yuri said in his embrace. He looked at her as she pulled out the hug, she was red as a tomato so was he. Minho smiled widely, assuming that she already accepted his love..

 

 

 

 


A/N:

Omo! Chapter Two's finished :)

Thanks to those persons who subscribed and who left comments.

I really appreciate all of that.

Thanks a lot for reading.. XOXO