Under the Rain

A Sweet Confession

 

 

 

          The moon was glistening on the dark river, it's reflection was just simply breathtaking. The nature on it's glory was more alive and more richly colored than the day. This was the place that Kris needed to have a peace of his mind— the banks of Han River.

 

          Kris sat down on the cold grass. He took off his coat and spread it on the ground as he offered Yuri to sit. She obediently sat down and said, "As much as I have known, you always came here whenever you have problems, Kris..". He was busy staring at the night sky as his thoughts were busy finding answers unto his endless questions. He turned to look at her and he could see the sadness in her eyes. "Are you that upset that you chose me over him? You felt odd? Aren't you happy with me?", he asked out of the blue. Yuri, on the contrary, was startled because of his sudden question— she felt doomed. "How did he know about this?", she thought.

 

         "Answer me, Yuri! Don't you love me anymore? Am I not worth it to be loved?", he raised his tone having short fuse. She just stayed silent, seemed to be speechless. "You even called me 'babe'..", he continued. She snapped out of her thoughts and uttered, "What's the big deal with that? You're my boyfriend! I supposed to call you such endearments.."

         "I was not used to it, Yul! I prefer you calling me by my name!"

         "Then, fine! Kris, this is purely nonsense! I'm out of this!", she stood up attempting to leave.

         "I thought you love me as much as I love you, Yul..", he cracked— his voice hints that he was avoiding to cry. But to his luck, tears flowed down on his face. She suddenly hugged him. She even hugged him tighter although he was not hugging back.

         "I want to see you happy, Yul. Even if I'm not the one whose making you happy, I would just accept that.."

         "No, Kris! I'm happy with you.. b-but.."

         "But.. Minho came?", he chuckled bitterly.

         "Listen! I do love you but my feelings were now uncertain. But still, I talked to Minho and pleaded him to stay away from me! I chose you, Kris! I chose you!", she yelled in defeat as she burst into tears. This time, Kris hugged her back. He wants to keep it that way yet he wanted to give her a little time for herself  to think. "This is for you, Yul..", he said in his mind.

 

          "Let's break up..", he said calmly.

          "W-what?", she pulled out the hug and looked at him with a confused reaction.

          "I said, let's break up.. I wanted to give you space.."

          "You gotta be kidding me, Kris..", she said plainly— unable to believe what he just said.

 

          Kris shook his head continously as he cupped her face, "It's for your own sake. You should know whose inside your heart so you could be truly happy.." Suddenly, they feel raindrops pouring unto them. Yuri looked up at the sky just as the rain grew heavier.

          "Please don't make this hard for me..", she thought and closed her eyes. All at once, she felt a warm sensation on . She opened her eyes and realized that Kris was kissing her. Yuri kissed him back and their kiss became more romantic. It lasted for minutes as Kris pulled out for them to gasped for air. 

          "I'm still hoping you'd come back to me, babe. I love you..", he mumbled and leaned in to feel her lips on him— again.

 

 

 

 


A/N:

Kissing under the rain? I wonder how does it feels like.. HAHA

So KrisYul broke up! Too much drama, eh?

Is it time for MinYul to bloom?

You better find out! Comment and subscribe~