Little Crush

A Sweet Confession

           Alluring chandeliers, fancy furnitures, elegant decors, and students in their luxurious attires. It's a Saturday night and yes, tonight is the Grand Ball of Seoul University. Everybody looked really great in their respective attires but for one guy, there's a girl that stands out the most. She was looking very sophisticated in her long v-neck sequin formal dress. She caught everyone's attention. People were stunned seeing such beauty including him, of course. Oh, he was not just stunned. He was mesmerized, dazed and stoned at the sight of his one and only love, Kwon Yuri.

 

          "Minho!", Onew yelled as Minho was still in his own little world. "Earth to Minho..", he waved in front of Minho's face to wake him up from his thoughts. Recovered from being stunned, Minho recognized his hyung "Yah! You scared the out of me! ". Onew chuckled, "Whatever Minho! Stop daydreaming and you should be ready.....". Onew went closer to him and whispered, "...for your confession". Minho just gulped, remembering his goal for tonight, to confess to her.

 

          "Hey Yul!", Yoona approached Yuri with a smirk in her face. "What's with that smirk Yoong?", Yuri raised her brow in confusion.

          "You'll find out later. Let's sit now! I'm tired walking with this heels!"

          "I'll find out later? Huh?"

          Yuri snapped out of her thoughts when Yoona offered her a seat. "Come on Yul. Geez! I'm so excited for tonight!", Yoona said cheerfully with excitement in her eyes. The other girl rolled her eyes in disgust, "What's up with you Yoong? Daaah! There's nothing special, it's just a normal ball. A dull and boring ball to be exact!"

          "If this is just a dull and boring ball, why did you bother to go here and made yourself busy dressing up to look like a damn goddess? Hmp?", Yoona put on a grin in her face. Yuri knows what Yoona meant, she's kinda right but what brings her here in the ball is because of someone yet Yuri still made excuses to avoid being tease by her friend. "A goddess? Well, with or without dressing up and putting make up on I still look like one".

          "Yuck! Someone's so conceited!". Yuri replied with a laugh, she felt relieved at the same time.

          "Where's your boyfriend by the way goddess Yul?"

          "He's not attending the ball tonight. He got some works to do."

          "Yes! This will be great!"

          "Great? Why?"

          "Cause your so-called crush will be performing tonight", Yoona was now grinning evilly. "Really?", Yuri was taken aback by the sudden thought of her little crush, Choi Minho.

 

 

 

 


A/N:

Chapter One, DONE. Hey folks, please leave some comments :*

Thanks a lot! Xoxo