Wanting His Kiss

A Sweet Confession

A/N:

This chappie's kinda short, so I'm sorry..

And thanks to my new subbies! Mwa

Hope you'd still enjoy this one :)


 

 

 

 

         "Please stay, Yul..."

 

         Yuri smiled bitterly to him, "I have to do this Minho.. Please take care of yourself.. I'm very sorry..". She pulled her hand away from his grip and ran as fast as she could to follow Kris. Minho just looked at her running away, "I should be the one to say sorry Yuri-ah.."

 

         Meanwhile, Kris just arrived in the parking area— looking very empty. "Kris!", he heard someone shouted. He looked back and saw Yuri running to him, his heart softened at the sight of her. He came closer to her and hugged her very tight. "Kris... I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt you..", she began crying again, letting all her feelings out— she felt really guilty. Instead of responding; he just hugged her more tightly, comforting by each others' embrace.

 

 

          Kris sent Yuri home. They were now standing infront of her door as they bid goodbye. He leaned in to kiss her; like what happened awhile ago, she closed her eyes to savor the moment. She remembered how Minho stared at her intently, leaning in to kiss her. "But it's Kris kissing me now, isn't it? How come I could think of Minho?", she talked in her mind. Kris pulled away contentedly, their kiss was short but he was satisfied with it. For him, when his lips touches hers— it's beyond happiness. God knows how much he loves this girl yet he felt that he was cheated by her. "Yul.. I am the one that you love, right?", he asked with a worried face. He wants to be sure that she was only his. Yuri, being out of her mind just nodded unknowingly. His smile was genuine after he saw her response. "Good night babe..", he said as she entered her house and then left.

 

          Yuri went upstairs, she dashed to her bedroom and laid herself to her bed. She was in a deep thought when she received a text message from an unknown number.

 

      Hope you're fine Yuri.. I'm sorry for causing you all this trouble.

See you at school! Good night..

Bdw, it's me.. Minho

 

          She smiled after reading what Minho sent her. She didn't bother to reply since her mind was so confused, thinking about the two lads. She bit her lip as she reminisce the scenes earlier when she was with Minho— she thinks that she was on cloud nine when she was with him.

 

          Yuri frowned when the thought of Kris popped out in her mind. She's happy with Kris too, but now something was odd. She felt different when Kris kissed her. It's not something new to her since they already showered passionate kisses with each other but for this time, she wasn't happy about their kiss. It was for the fact that she wants someone to kiss her instead, and yes.. she wants Minho.

 

          "Pabo Yul! You're such an idiot! Your boyfriend is Kris.. You only love Kris... only Kris...", she talked to herself.

 

          "But how can I stay away from Minho? Am I falling for him? How about Kris?", she ruffled her hair. She continued arguing to herself and soon drifted to sleep..

 

 

 

 


A/N:

Everything's getting complicated!

Aigoo~ Poor Yul..

Whatever you say, Yul! *face palm*

 

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

 

iloveyul- Love triangle, indeed. Thanks for all your comments! It means a lot to me :)

 

yulteen- Yeah, right. But Kris loves our Yul very much so he would still deal with the pain. You like him for her, don't you? ㅋㅋㅋ

 

Smtown_Fanfiction- I know how you feel. *sobs*

 

BABYSEHUNIE- That's a good idea, Yoong! But well, it's all up to me. Maybe I will include myself in this story, I'll have a cameo and Kris would marry me instead. HAHAHA~ Just kiddin' :P

 

 

Which hottie do you think Yuri will end up with? Kris or Minho?

Hmmm.. It's for you to find out!

Comment and subscribe ^^