Part 2

To The End of Sorrow

Sehun's word kept on replaying in my mind.

Is Tao really mines?

Is he hiding something from me?

It's really pissing me off, I don't know what to do.

I really can't stand hearing the both of their names right now.

Tao and Oh Sehun. 

What is so special about Sehun that Tao thinks it's okay for him to go and do "things" behind my back. Being at school makes things worse. Being in class makes my life worse. Always paying attention to things that are so boring, things that make me mad. Being in class also means that you have to study. But in my case the only thing that I actually enjoy studying is Tao. I want to know the things that Sehun knows about him that I don't.

Does Tao really love me? He always tells me that he does, and that he'll never let me go, but can I really trust him? I know for sure that I can't trust Sehun at all. I know that he's just trying to twist my mind with false thoughts, but what if everything that he said is true? What if Tao is really lying to me? What if Tao is just with me because he can't find a way out of this relationship?

I sighed and banged my hand on my desk causing the class to get quiet and look at me, "Ah.. I'm sorry." Tao turned around too and smiled at me, I looked at him and smiled back at him. If you're going to smile at me, at least let it be real. I sighed and put my head down, "What do I do.." I closed my eyes and the light that was once around me slowly turned into darkness.. 

I woke up to the light patting on my shoulder, I slowly brought my head up and rubbed my eyeswhen I finally regained my sight I saw Tao looking at me with a bright smile on his face, "You're finally awake hyung~" 

"Why are you being so nice to me?" His smile slowly started to disappear, "W-What do you mean? I'm always nice to you hyung.." I glared at him and put my hand on him, slowly gripping his hand tight. "Are you hiding something from me?" He frowned and I could see his eyes starting to tear up, "I know that you were with Sehun yesterday and this morning. He told me things that really made me rethink our feelings for eachother." "I would never do anything behind your back, I swear hyung! I love you with all my heart!" I tightened my grip on his hand while slowly digging my nails into his skin, "Don't lie to me! He told me that he knew more things about you then I do, he said that you're with him! Do you understand how much that angers me! I thought that you said that you could tell me everything, that I meaned the world to you, that I was important! It's the same for you, but the only thing that is different is that I meant what I said!" Blood started to slowly pour out of the cuts being made by my hand, "Sehun would never say things like that! He would never try to ruin the relationship we have!" I let go of his hand and stood up from my chair and grabbed my bag, "Maybe we should end this relationship." I clenched my fist and tears started to form around my eyes, "Wouldn't that be better, Tao?" I looked at him and he just stared at me, tears started flowing down my face,"I"m sorry Kris." I widened my eyes and angrily walked out of the classroom.

When I walked off of school grounds I stumbled to the ground and started to bawl my eyes out, "Why would you actually agree to what I said?! Is Sehun really that important to you! See, I knew that you were lying!" 

"Yo~" I looked up. I saw a tall man, with a fair tan that had dark brown hair. "Are you okay?" I looked away and shook my head, "What do you want?" He crouched down next to me and put his hand on my shoulder and started to pat it. "It's okay~ everything is going to be alright~" I looked at him, and more tears started to flow down my cheeks. "Who are you?" He looked at me and smiled at me, "I'm Kim Jongin.. Or Kai." I smiled back at him, he's so nice.. "Do you go to this school?" He nodded and stood back up dusting off his pants, "I'm a Junior~" I smiled at him "I'm glad that one person is being nice to me today.." He smiled and grabbed my hand, "Come on." He pulled me up and looked at me, "Enough crying. I'm here to help you, well, me and a very special person to me named D.O" I blinked and looked at him with widened eyes, "Help me with what?" His lit up and happy face slowly turned into an emotionless one. "I'm going to help you get back the person that you lost." "What do you mean?" He smiled at me and put his hand on my shoulder, "You have to stop hoping that he's going to come and run back into your arms just like that last time.." "He will, Tao always does!" "Tao is going to go to Sehun. Don't you get it? He was just fooling you. He was lying to you this whole time. Tao and Sehun have been childhood friends, they know things about eachother that make their relationship strong. What do you know about Tao? What do you know about their relationship?" 

He's right. I don't know anything about their relationship. "But, I understand how you feel.." I looked at him and he was smiling, "If D.O was with someone behind my back, I would feel as if that if I couldn't have him then no one could right?" I nodded. 

No one can have him if I can't have him. 

"If I were you, I would try to be as nice to him as possible.. Apologize to him about the fight today, text him that you're sorry. Get back on his good side, and then make him regret lying to you." "In the mean time, come with me~ I know that all of this might be hard on you but I'm sure this will help you relax~"