Chapter 15

My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina felt lonely in the room and wanted company.

Just then, Chanyeol comes in the room, opening his mouth to say something until he sees you.

"Oh, hi," he said awkwardly.

"Mm, hi.." she said back.

"Where is Baekhyun?" Chanyeol fidgeted with the ends of his jacket sleeves.

"He went to the dance studio..."  Mina replied, weakly. She was sick, and Chanyeol noticed it too.

"Hey are you okay..?" he asked caringly but seriously.

"I just feel a bit sick.. nothing to worry about.." Mina felt so sick and hot. Chanyeol noticed that she was getting paler by the minute and felt her tempertature, and boy, she were burning hot.

"A-ay.. you're really sick! Hold on, I'll call Baekhy-" he got interrupted by her.

"Please don't leave me, please." you were holding on the rim of his sweater sleeves..  Right now, she didn't care who she were with, she just needed someone by her side.

Chanyeol hesitantly sat down on the bed. He brushed the loose strands of her hair aside and saw her eyes were clamped shut.

"What's wrong?!" he said seriously.

"H-headache.." once that word came out of , she fainted due to the pain. Chanyeol was shocked to see Mina in this state and immediately ran to the dance room.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!!!" Chanyeol screamed his name in the room.

"What?! We were in the middle of dancing!" he was pointing at himself and D.O.

"Dancing isn't im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter