Chapter 11

My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once they arrived at the hotel, Bakehyun asked Chanyeol to carry Mina into the hotel.

He hesitantly agreed and took her.

"Are you going somewhere?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to the mart to get her some warm tea."

"Ahh, okay."

Baekhyun left to go to the mart and while Chanyeol was carrying Mina, he looked at her face and thought she really was beautiful. (of course Mina thinks she is the ugliest person in the world.)

He was basically staring at Mina the whole time he was walking her to the hotel room.

Once he got in, everyone came up to him, all big-eyed.

"Chanyeol, you have a GIRLFRIEND?!"

"What?! No, she is Baekhyun's girlfriend. He is really overprotective about her."

All 5 boys took a good look at her.

"Woah! She is good-looking!" said Suho.

Jongin recognized her almost immediately and pushed his way through the boys to look at her.

He knew his almost-feelings for her died off. He didn't like her anymore.

"How old is she?!" asked Sehun to Chanyeol.

"I don't know! You should ask Baekhyun hyung when he comes back."

"Okay,"

Just then, Baekhyun arrived.

"HYUNG, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU HAD A GIRL?" D.O asked.

"Hehe~ Anyways, you guys better back off! She is my girl." Baekhyun said with a smile.

"Chanyeol, can you take her to my room- actually, I'll take her from here."

Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter