LuLu's Jelly

Writer's Block Drabbles

A fic for dear dear ryuu-chou, sorry for being late doll.

Pairing: XiuHan in which Luhan is jealous and Xiumin is oblivious

Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"GeGe~~"Tao whined once again from his and Xiumin's shared room, causing Xiumin to get up from his seat on the couch .

'"Baozi~Don't go~~ This is the best part~!!!"" Luhan whined holding Xiumin's hand so that he couldn't go.

"Lu, don't be like that. Tao is sick and no one else is here to take care of him."Xiumin said pulling from Luhan's grip and disappearing into his shared room.

"Stupid Duizhang. Stupid Unicorn. Stupid Troll."Luhan mumbled to himself as he pouted on the couch. Duizhang just HAD to get his courage up THIS weekend to ask the Unicorn on a date for THIS weekend, the stupid Unicorn should have turned him down. There is a such a thing as making them chase after it... and Chen just HAD to go to K's dorm to hang out with BaekYeol when he could be here taking care of Tao like he should be. Luhan ranted in his head. And Xiumin...that adorable little creature just had to agree to taking care of Tao even though Luhan had made a picnic-- okay, forced Lay to make a picnic-- for Xiumin to enjoy in the park. Okay, maybe Luhan was being unreasonable, maybe the sudden storm that hadn't stopped since 3 am had something to do with cancelling the picnic. And maybe they wouldn't have been able to do anything that day anyway. It wasn't that bad having a movie day with Xiumin cuddling on the couch since Tao did mostly sleep.

"So~~what'd I miss?"Xiumin asked cuddling up to Luhan.

"Uh..I'm not sure?"

"You weren't watching the movie?'' Xiumin asked tilting his head cutely and slightly pouting which had Luhan wondering if he should kiss his pouty lips or lock him up so nobody would be able to see the utterly adorable display in front of him.

"Lu--"Xiumin was cut of by the front door slamming open and the sound of giggling took the place of the 2 second silence.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" Luhan yelled as Lay and Kris came into the living room soaked, Kris was looking slightly annoyed as Lay couldn't stop laughing.

"Omo!!" Xiumin said before running to get them some towels.

 

"What happened?" he asked when he returned.

"Ge *inhale* Ge it was so *giggle* funny!! Kr-Kris he...he.."Lay tried to explain what happened, but couldn't due to being out of breath.

"He's just drunk I didn't do anything. We're going to take a shower." Kris said pushing Lay to the bathroom. Xiumin looked after them worriedly before turning to Luhan with his crooked smile.

"You wanna finish that movie?"he asked looking at the TV that was already rolling the credits.

"Or we could start on dinner.."he said looking to the kitchen. Just as he uttered those words the front door flung open once again to reveal Baekyeol, Chen, and Kyungsoo.

"Seokiee hyung~" they yelled once they were in hopping on the couch on. They all surrounded Xiumin, forcing Luhan off the couch.

"Hey hyungs what' up?" Chanyeol asked draping his arm over Xiumin's shoulder.

"Nothing much. Lulu and I were just watching a movie is all." Xiumin said glancing to where Luhan had previously been. The spot now taken by Kyungsoo and Baekhyun.

"Actually we were about to cook dinner." Luhan said dramatically dusting himself off and glaring at his dongsaengs.

"WHAT!?!? But Min-hyung that's the whole reason I came today. You said you were gonna let me teach you a new recipe~" Kyungsoo said widening his eyes, if that's possible, and doing weird aegyo.

"Oh, right. Sorry Hannie. Maybe you can be the taster?"

"NO he can't!!! That's why we're here!!!" Chanyeol boomed

"Yeah, we came to TASTE the food." Baekhyun smirked for unknown reasons. At this point Luhan gave up, he decided that maybe it would be better if he could go take a nap and wait on Minseok to finish. His bedroom door was locked. Awesome. Then he heard weird sounds.

"You better not be doing anything in my bed." he yelled through the door as he headed to Minseok's bed for a nap. He went to sleep cuddling a pillow that smelled exactly like his Baozi.

                                                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~Hours Later~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan could feel the bed sinking beside him, but he was feeling way too pouty to acknowledge whoever had climbed into bed with him.

"Luhannie~~ Are you mad at me?" Luhan heard the sweetest voice he could have heard right in his ear and he felt a warm body press up against his. Luhan couldn't respond.

"Hannie~~~ I'm sorry. How about tomorrow we just lay in bed and cuddle all? I already told all of the members not to disturb us. How does that sound?" Minseok asked rubbing his cheek against Luhan's back. Luhan whimpered at the cuteness and turned so that he could just hol him in his arms.

"Should I take that as a yes?"

"No." Minseok pulled back to look into Luhan's eyes.

"Wah--" Luhan lightly pecked Minseok's lips. 

"You should take THAT as a yes." he smiled pulling Minseok in for a nice long cuddle.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so Sorry. I can't believe I actually took this long. Oh my G. NA