Sassy Kitty

Writer's Block Drabbles

I'd like to thank PatriciaKoiFish for the idea and I hope this is what you had in mind...

In this there is Baekyeol and HunHo(Sehun and Suho). Let explain this as well, Sehun is a cat person. He looks like a normal person, except for his cat ears and tail. Suho is like Sehun except a bunny version because OMG how cute would that be???

So yeah.....Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sehun! where the hell is that damn cat? I'm gonna MURDER him for this!!!" Baekhyun fumed as he marched through the house

"Murder me? Wouldn't you have to catch me first?" Sehun rolled his eyes from the top of the stairs watching his 'owner" stomp around downstairs trying to find him.

"Sehun if I find you I swear to Shisus I'm gonna skin you alive!!! You better not be in my bed!!" he yelled running up the steps and running into his room to see the cat not only sitting on his bed, but the cat was sitting there like he had been waiting on him. Legs crossed like a regal prince. Baekhyun couldn't help but stare in admiration until his phone beeped showing that he had a text.

'Nice moves lol XD' the text read. It was from none other than his crush/ best friend Chanyeol. Which rteminded Baekhyun why he was so mad at the cat with Prince-syndrome anyway.

"Yah!! Sehun, how could you send that video to everyone?" Baek asked tring not to skin him alive.

"Why? Does someone as wonderful as me have to explain myself to the likes of you?" Sehun asked with his head raised towards the ceiling. Baek's blood began to boil.

"Yah you damn cat!!! I outta give you a bath!!! How could you post that video of me dancing and making my own strobe lights that one time I was drunk!!" Baek yelled at the slightly frightened cat.

( A/N: the video in case you haven't seen it :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEgA2CYuMq4 )

"Th-The real question ith wh-why did you keep it?" Sehun's lisp came out a little because he was nervous about taking a bath.

"I kept it to remind me not to EVER get that drunk again. And now Chanyeol will be teasing me about it for weeks!!!" Baek huffed plopping down on the bed and shoving the other off.

"Yah!!" he yelled from the floor stopping once he saw Baek's tears

" B-Baek, I-I'm so sorry...I didn't know you'd cry...You..You can uhm *cough cough* give me a bath, If you want."

"Really?" Baek asked

"NO." Sehun deadpanned "But, you can embarrass me..."

"Really!!!" Baekhyun said grabbing Sehun by the hands and dragging him to the bathroom. He opened his cabinet to a wide array of colorful hair dyes, much to Sehun's horror.

"Wh-What are you gonna do with thoth?" he asked frightened by the evil look in Baekhyun's eyes.

"Me? I'm just gonna dye your hair..." Baek said locking the door and slowly walking towards the poor kitten.

 

  ~~~~about an hour and a half later~~~

 

"HAHAHAHAHA Omg!!! Se-Sehun LOOK at you OMG HAHAHAHA!!!!!" Baek practically cried holding his stomach as he lookeed at the now rainbow haired youth who was angrily sulking and swishing his tail in a corner of the main room.

"....."

"C'mon it's not that bad...." Baek cooed finally reducing his hysterical laughing to a couple giggles in between words.

"Hyung~~..." Sehun whined as he felt his hair.

"It's not that bad Hun, it actually does look good..." BAek said seriously.

*Ding Dong*

"Oh! That must be Chanyeol and Suho!" Baek cheerfully got up to answer the door.

"WHAT?!?!?! You invited PEOPLE here?!?!?" Sehun yelled running up the stairs and to his room as Baek opened the door.

"Hey there Bacon, so where's Rainbow Kitty?" Chanyeol asked ruffling Baek's hair as he walked through the door.

"Don't call him that!" Suho nodded as he looked for Sehun.

"He's upstairs in his room..." Baek said taking a seat on one of the couches next to Chanyeol. Suho taking a seat on the couch opposite them. The three talked for about 15 minutes ignoring the thumping and banging sounds from upstairs before Sehun finally joined them with the wierdest hat they had ever seen on his head with all of his hair hidden under it.

"Hey Sehun. Nice....hat you got there..." Chanyeol said starin at the hat weirdly.

"Hun, they already know about your hair why don't you just show them?" Baek said surpressing his laughter poorly. At this a wide smile formed on Chanyeol's face. While Sehun was only worried.

"C'mon Hunnie, we're gonna see it eventually..." Suho cooed. Sehun blushed at the nickname, as always, and reluctantly took off his hat. Throwing the biggest pillow he had at the BaekYeol couple who were laughing hysterically while hugging and shoving each other.

"So, what do you think?" Sehun asked turning hopefully to Suho who was alsop surpressing a laugh. "You can laugh ... if you really want to."

"I-It's not that it's funny it's just th-that you look really cute. But that pout doesn't match it at all." Suho said ruffling Sehun's hair and giving him an angellic smile.

"Re-really?" Sehun said blushing at Suho as a  wide smile crossed his features. Then he pulled out his phone to show Suho a video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dcl24a1taWk&feature=endscreen

Which left Suho and Chanyeol laughing and Baekhyun trying to break into the bathroom to kill the cat ionce and for all.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here you go cuddle-buddy hope you liked it!!!!