CHAPTER 2

A Lost Soul

Sorry guys for waiting so long!

Here's the latest chapter! It's longer than the first chapter!

That's why I took these few days to write it.

Enjoy ya~ =D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

From that day onwards, Baekyeol looked more relaxed than before, since they have nothing to hide anymore.

Whenever the other members saw an empty spot between Baekyeol, or saw any lost things in just a glance, they would be neutral about it and continued on what they were doing. Sometimes, if they saw Baekyeol sitting together, they would ask if the empty spot next to them was empty or taken.

Being children-like as well in a while, these members would want to join our conversations too when they heard Baekyeol conversing in an incomplete way; they automatically knew that they were conversing with me.

 

Certainly, after staying with them for a few weeks, my Korean language was far better than the day we first met since I got lessons from Baekyeol whenever they were free, at any place, be it in the dorm or the resting rooms. As long as they remembered it, they would give me lessons. And that was also why I felt really sorry to them sometimes; Baekyeol have been spending their rest time to teach me all these and they have accompanied me all this while and in-return, I was unable to recall anything yet. I knew that I will have to get it as much and as fast as I could, I couldn’t just waste their efforts like that. I just want to recall and remember something, anything would do.

------------------------------------------

The time for me to recall my memories has started then. My first memory was that I get to see Chanyeol signing their album and smiling right in front of me; Baekhyun too, he signed the CD and smiled at me. I haven’t told them about it yet since I was still uncertain whether it was just my imagination or it was the reality. This situation only happened when I was sleeping.

Eventually, this memory kept appearing, repetitively every night. There was even once when Baekhyun quickly woke me up as he thought that I was sick since I sweated so much. And because of that ‘once’, I told them…

 

“So, this situation has been repeating every night. I have no idea whether it was just a dream or it is the reality, which also means that I really met you guys before I died.”

“Well, since we have lots of fans and lots of fan-signing events; surely, we won’t get to remember whether we have met you before or not.” Baekhyun answered.

“Yup, true. RynnA, just relax, okay. I think it is your own mind that makes you think about the situation every night. I think you stress yourself too much. I mean, look at you, you are sweating. I don’t expect to see you filled with sweat every night.” Chanyeol continued.

“And also, RynnA, how long have you been wearing this shirt? It’s been weeks; and yet, you are still wearing the same piece from your first day.” Baekhyun then continued,

“Did you bath?”

“OMG, oppa! Of course I bath! In fact, I washed this dress too and dried it up before you guys came back.” Chanyeol chuckled a little and he continued, “Alright, alright. RynnA, you can actually just choose some shirts from our fan gifts, since they are all new ones.

“Are you sure? I mean those are for you.”

“Since it’s ours, we can just do whatever we want to the gifts, right? And also, it’s not that our fans will see you wearing it.” Baekhyun said.

“Just choose some that are fit for you, I need to see different attire from you. If not , I would really think that you neither bath nor wash your clothes before.” Chanyeol laughed, followed by Baekhyun. I hit both of them hardly before they left me alone, to choose the shirts from the fans’ gifts.

 

M-size shirt, shirt, shirt and shirt. I couldn’t find any L-size-shirt, where I can make it as a one piece. After searching through from every category; at last, I found it! An L-size shirt from Kris’s gifts and a pyjamas from Baekhyun’s gifts. I guessed I’ll just take this two only. Right after I changed, both Baekyeol knocked on the door. I opened it revealing my new shirt.

“Oppa, I get to find this… Oppa?” Both Baekyeol looked at me in a speechless expression. I looked at them blankly, “Why? Speak to me, you both!”

Chanyeol answered first, “Erm.. RynnA, you looked really different, y...”

“What?????!!!!!”

“No, I mean ya.. OMG what did I just said!!!.” It was the first time to see Chanyeol blushed.

I quickly went into their rooms and finally realized how short the shirt was.

“Omo!” I quickly ran out and went back to my room, shutting the doors.

 

“Guys, I’m sorry. I didn’t realize that it was that short! I will change into an appropriate one.”

“No, RynnA. You don’t need actually. We both are just not used to it since this piece is shorter than your original one. In fact, we saw before other girl groups who have much shorter ones than yours. So, no worries. You can wear it. It fits very well on you.” Baekhyun said and knocked my door.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. Come out and let us check on you again. It’s alright to us.” He continued.

I unlocked the door and they entered.

 

“Chanyeol oppa! Why is your face still in pink? Is it too revealing? I will change it back then.” Chanyeol quickly answered, “No! No!. You look good in it. Like what hyung said, I was a little shock to see you in a shorter ‘dress’ than the original one. Don’t’ worry about me. This pink face will be gone soon. I’m not a ert by the way.” Chanyeol looked down as he said it.

“Okay. I will believe on what you guys said then. Quickly get rid of your pinky face before the other members see it. If not, you will get questioned by them, and no doubt, you will be called as a ert.” I laughed.

--------------------------------------------

Since that day, I don’t always get that situation in my dreams. Although it still appeared once in a while, at least I no longer sweat because of that situation.

Without realizing it has been 2 months living with EXO and I only get to recall that much in that period of time. I sometimes felt that I’m such a failure; I certainly couldn’t pay back all the things that Baekyeol have spent for me. I just wished to recall a new thing as fast as I could in this 3rd month.

 

It has been a habit since one day; I don’t quite remember when it was, but I started looking through each member’s gifts before sleep. This act would sometimes be cancelled if Baekyeol came over and have a ‘before-sleep’ talk, but other than that, I would usually do it, before I sleep.

I have gone through all the other members already. Some such as LuHan and SeHun, it would take me more than two days to complete, while the others would only take about two days to finish looking through them. And the members left were Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

 

Let’s just go with Baekhyun first. When I almost complete looking through the gifts, the last gift caught my attention; it was a teddy bear, with a shirt on it. The teddy bear was not the main attention; instead, it was the initials on the shirt.

B-H-C-Y-R-A

What with these random letters? I wonder what does that mean. Where and how did this fan buy such a unique shirt with all these random alphabets?

With no thought about it as my eyelid couldn’t hold it anymore, I dozed off into sleep.

And there goes my 2nd memory, I recalled that I gave before a teddy bear to Baekhyun too, besides getting signature from him; and he used the teddy bear to bow and thanked me. I woke up on the next day and was uncertain again whether it was my imagination or it was actually the continuous story from my previous memory.

Since that was my first time getting that dream or situation, I didn’t mentioned it to them up until I got this memory repetitively, every night again. Also, I found out that I was actually that ‘fan’ who bought that teddy bear with the random alphabets on the shirt...

 

“Yup, that’s my 2nd one as I could recall it every night. So oppa, do you remember anything through this gift?” I asked and looked at Baekhyun.

“Well, erm… sorry, but I don’t remember anything about this at all.” Baekhyun answered while looking at the teddy bear.

“Woah! This shows that we are kind of fated to meet, RynnA. Your ‘so-called’ imaginations were not imaginations at all. It was all true. We met before and that you came over to Korea for our fan-signing event, which also means that you certainly die in here, and not landed here all of a sudden!”

 

“Well, it seems to be that way. But sadly, we all don’t remember one another.” I pouted while playing with that teddy bear. Suddenly, I realized something familiar with those alphabets. I quickly looked and scanned through it. I screamed a little and closed my mouth upon knowing what the alphabets meant. As they saw that instant reaction from me, they bombarded me with questions.

“Oppa, we have been looking on that teddy bear for so long and yet…. don’t you guys find these alphabets so familiar?”

“Erm… Nope.” They both answered once they have a glance on those initials.

“Oppa, look at it again. It is actually our initials! BH for BaekHyun, CY for ChanYeol, RA, is me, RynnA! My gosh! I can’t believe I created that!” I face-palmed myself, not being proud for what I did as it is really ‘cheesy’ to put my name on it. I should have just put Baekyeol, why did I even think of putting my own initials??? It’s so cheesy to do so..

 

“Oh, now we get it!!!” Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun realized it too and got so delighted as if they have solved the whole case. Suddenly, Baekhyun felt something from the shirt. There was a tiny pocket behind the shirt, and he took out the thing in it.

“Oh, RynnA! You have another gift as well! It’s a necklace with the initials again!” He smiled so brightly with it along with Chanyeol. He then put it around the teddy’s bear neck.

 

And that was it, we concluded that day with all these facts:-

- I actually came over to Korea, all by myself and the three of us have met before one another before my death.

- And also, I had not only got their signatures, but I had given Baekhyun both the teddy bear and the necklace.

So what will it be for Chanyeol? I wondered…

---------------------------------------

The following days were just as usual with both of the memories appearing in my mind once in a while. But still, this only solved a part of the case; I came over to Korea.

But how did I die? Plus, why did I even die after meeting my idols, in a place that is not even my home? And so, I decided to investigate on the ‘How’.

I would have to check if there was any mark left on certain parts of my body. Since I didn’t have a long mirror in my room, I will have to go over to their room to check on it. Fortunately, they were all out for their activities and I was alone in their dorm. I went into their room and undressed myself.

After a few minutes of checking and scanning through, there was no result. There weren’t any marks or injuries on my body. As I was half way through wearing the right-sleeve, the door opened and all I heard was, “Omo!”, and he instantly shut the door back. It was Chanyeol.

 

At that moment, my mind blanked out. It happened so quickly, in just a few seconds. I quickly wore my shirt and went out to check on Chanyeol, as well as being worried of what he had just saw in that one glance. I found him in my room, squatting, while covering his face.

“Chanyeol oppa.” I voiced out.

He still had his eyes shut, while responding back to me. “Can I open my eyes now?” he said softly.

“Ya, sure.”He then opened, revealing his pinky face. Once again, he blushed, for the second time.

“Okay, tell me the truth. What did you just saw?” I asked him after I shut the door and locked it.

“Erm.. you are in the middle wearing your shirt in my room?”

“Which means you saw my exposed back?”

“Erm.. yeah. No, actually no. I didn’t see it.” He wrapped his legs and faced down, covering his face again.

“Goodness! So it’s a yes or no??”

“I don’t know! I guessed I just saw your neck and the exposed shoulder, to be exact? You’re 90% complete already when I entered!” He paused and continued, “Urgghhh, I don’t know!!!”

 

“Yah! Chanyeol, I was supposed to be the one that blushed and embarrassed! Why are you more embarrassed than me?? Look at me, and tell me if it is just the exposed shoulder, like 10% only?” I quickly pulled his head up to face me. He slowly opened his eyes, and answered.

“Yes, you just exposed your right-side shoulder, I’m sorry… But wait, I shouldn’t be sorry. Why are you in my room??? You should have locked the door!”

“I didn’t expect you to come back, since I thought all of you guys were out for your activities. And I need to check on how I die, so I checked my body to see if there is any mark on my body! But then, I don’t find anything, so I wore back my shirt only to realize… yup…”

I paused at that point and felt embarrassed with it. My face was as if burning after saying it out to him. We both then remained silent.

 

“Erm, so you didn’t find any marks?” Chanyeol spoke.

“Ya, I told you already just now. I really wonder how I die then.”

“Erm.. about what happened just now, I promised, it would just between the two of us. I won’t even tell Baek hyung. I’m sorry.”

“I should be sorry, I should have lock the door.” I felt my face burning again. I quickly touched and covered my pinkish-red cheek. He chuckled.

“Okay, let’s just not talk about it anymore. I’ll just forget on what I saw.” He said it while staring at my right shoulder.

“Oppa, you’re not forgetting about it. You’re staring at my shoulder!” I blushed even more.

“Oh, really? I’m sorry! You know what? I shall just go and get myself a bath to forget about it.” He quickly got up, avoided my eyes and went out of the room.

Oh my gosh, forget about this issue. It’s just the right shoulder anyways.

 

*Knock* *Knock*

“RynnA, it’s Chanyeol. Can I come in?”

“Ya, sure. Come in.”

Chanyeol came in while he was still drying his hair with the towel.

“The other members are not back yet? Why are you left alone here?”

“They are all more popular than me, so I have no extra schedules like them.” He smiled and sat beside me.

“So, you’re here for?”

“Erm.. I just can’t keep it to myself anymore. It’s not my personality to keep things to myself. I can’t tell Baekhyun since it’s only between two of us. So, I will have to tell you.”

Gosh, he’s bringing up the issue again.

 

“Actually it’s not just the shoulder, I saw the strip as well. I’m sorry.” Chanyeol said this really fast.

“Okay, that’s all you saw, right?” I asked.

“Ya. Ya. I’m sure about it. Thinking about not telling you the ‘strip’ just makes me feel so crazy just now! I don’t want to be a ert. I rather tell this out than to keep it in my mind.”Chanyeol’s voice was slightly higher than before and because of that, I was assured that he was honest about everything he said.

“Okay, oppa. Thanks for telling me about the ‘strip’. I knew it already that you would see it. How can you see my exposed shoulder, without that strip since it’s not a transparent one.” I laughed a little.

“You’re fine with it, right? I mean… erm…. okay, I don’t know how to ask…”

“Ya, I’m alright with it. Like come on, you expect me to scream, shut you out and avoid myself from you because of this issue? It’s just the right shoulder. I bet you saw more exposures before, like the full-exposed back from other celebrities. I’m a ghost anyway. I’ll leave you guys after I‘ve solved my case though. There’s nothing to be worried about.” I smiled at him.

 

“So, when you leave, will you forget about us?” Chanyeol asked with a lower-tone.

“Well, I should ask you this more than you do. You’re an idol that has so many things and activities ahead in future. When I leave, will you guys remember all these, especially this girl ghost who once lived with you for about 3 months?” As I finished, I felt that my tears had accumulated, waiting for the moment to flow out.

 

“I’m not sure about other members, but I can guarantee that I will never forget about you, RynnA. All our memories together in these 3 months will always be vivid in my mind.”

My tears almost flew out, but luckily I held it. I just didn’t want him to be worried or to see the soft-side of me. I just want him to remember me as a cheerful-girl, a cheerful friend.

I changed into another topic since the situation seemed to be so solemn.

“Since we have nothing to do, let’s just look through you fans’ gifts.” I moved towards Chanyeol’s fan gifts and he followed me.

 

As we were looking through his gifts, he shared a lot of moments that he could recall from the fan-signing events and during their rehearsal stages. As we reached the last gift, we were speechless at it. It was my gift, the same present as Baekhyun’s. The only different was that the necklace was already around the teddy bear’s neck.

“Oh, seems like I played with it before, that’s why I took out the necklace and put it around the teddy bear already.” Chanyeol said and we smiled. I guess so…

----------------------------------------------

The following days after that issue, Chanyeol became more cautious whenever he wanted to enter my room. He would usually knock onto my door, before coming in. But when he got questioned by Baekhyun, he will either said, it’s a proper manner to enter a girl’s room or he will just said I might be doing something ‘personal’ and that they need to ask for my permission before entering.

Other than that, I was glad that we didn’t become awkward with one another. Our conversations were as usual just like the days before.

It was like a routine that days passed so quickly in a blink of eyes.

Up until one certain day, something happened and that caused 12 pairs of eyes with fear and worried expressions on me.

 

It all started on that day when I came out to get a glass of water. As I was drinking, I felt uncomfortable as if something was burning my throat. It was burning hot that I screamed and fell down. I lost the grip of the glass and held my neck so tightly. The glass fell onto the floor and certainly the clashing sound was heard by all the members. They quickly ran to kitchen to check out. And that was the moment where all of them could see me, visible and invisible repetitively. Chanyeol and Baekhyun quickly approached and held me, while I was still struggling with my burning throat.

“RynnA ah! What happened??!! Don’t scare me, RynnA yah~~!!!!”. Chanyeol raised his voice, while Baekhyun continued, “RynnA, stop scratching already, your neck is filled with scratches already!!” He quickly stopped my action and held my hands tightly.

“Let my hands off!! My neck is burning!!! It’s really very pain!!!” I was screaming in pain while repeating the same sentence. Up to a point, I blanked out.

 

All 10 members were watching the whole scene with fear and worried feelings. They couldn’t believe that they could see me, but it wasn’t consistently visible. They saw me at one time and they don’t see me at the next moment. The most worried ones, both Chanyeol and Baekhyun were watching me; screaming and hurting my own neck, with scratches and blood stains all over my neck. The moment I collapsed, they were more shocked; Chanyeol quickly carried me to my room, while Baekhyun asked for the members’ help to prepare towels, water and first aid kit.

 

The members then left the 3 of us in my room to give spaces for us. Baekhyun took care of the injuries on my neck, while Chanyeol wiped my sweat off and placed the towel on my forehead. As I started murmuring and sweat flew down again, Chanyeol quickly wiped the sweat off and replaced the towel on my forehead. He calmed me down as well by holding my hand.

 

I woke up a few hours later and found both of them sleeping at the sides of my bed, each on one side. I didn’t voice out as I knew that they were tired taking care of me during those hours; looking at those tissues filled with blood placed next to the first aid kit and the pail of water with a few towels around the corner.

When I looked back at them, only then I realized that Chanyeol was holding my hand. I tried not to move that hand to avoid from waking him up. Both of them moved a little and I startled. But then, they stopped and resumed sleeping. While looking at them, I remembered back those days when I first found out that I was in Korea, and then to realize that I was a ghost, then to meet and stay with them until today. I felt happy; enjoying my 2 and half months with them, especially with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. I’ve gained a lot from them and we shared lots of moments together. I will never forget that precious time with them. Having the thought that I would leave them soon, I felt my watery eyes. Tears started flowing down continuously that I had to use my other hand to wipe those tears.

And moving that hand made Baekhyun awake and was in shock to see me in that condition. As he was about to talk, I quickly gestured and asked him to not wake Chanyeol who was still sleeping on the other side of my bed. He quickly hand me a few tissue paper to wipe my tears. He then slowly took a note book and we started our writing-conversation.

“RynnA ya, why are you crying? Don’t cry… T.T”

“It would be just a while. I suddenly thought about our memories together and have a thought that I will be leaving you guys soon. That made me really sad that I cried.”

“Oh, don’t cry. I guessed I can’t think about it too. If not, I’ll be crying a Han River too, flashing back our happy moments together. Keke~”. I knew that he wanted to entertain me and stop me from crying, so I smiled; giving the expression that I’m fine already. He then continued.

“RynnA yah~, you know what? You might leave us anytime by now, but we will never leave you. I don’t know about Chanyeol and the other members, but you will remain in my mind forever.” He showed me after writing and I felt touched by his words. It reminded me of Chanyeol’s words on that day too.

“I can guarantee that I will never forget about you, RynnA. All our memories together in these 3 months will always be vivid in my mind.”

 

He took the notebook back, wrote again.

“You’re touched by my words right? Today will be the first and last time for you to cry, okay? I don’t want to see you cry anymore. You’re ugly with it! Hehe~~ =P”

I nudged Baekhyun and did ‘mehrong’ to him.

“So, what happened that moment? I only remembered that my neck was burning hot when I was drinking the water. And then I screamed in pain.”

“Not only you screamed, you scratched your neck repeatedly until your neck was injured with scratches around it. Those blood on those tissues explained how bad it was. =( . Why was it burning hot even?”

“I don’t know. I’m sorry and also thank you. If it wasn’t you guys, I bet I’ll scratch non-stop. And probably I’ll die again, for the second time. Will I die for the second time?”

“RynnA, please don’t talk about leaving or dying already. You’re here with us right now. You’ll be fine, alright?”

Baekhyun returned me with his reply while holding onto my hand and ruffled my hair a little. I smiled back and wrote the last line for our conversation on that day.

“Okay, I won’t think about it anymore. Go and sleep now. I know you’re still very tired. Thanks for today. =D” He saw it and whispered to me.

“I’ll go and sleep now. Wake Chanyeol up if you feel uncomfortable, okay? Don’t keep it to yourself.” He smiled before leaving the room; and that left only me and Chanyeol in the room.

 

Feeling not sleepy yet, I tried to feel the bandage that Baekhyun did on my neck. It was quite thick, so I guessed that my neck was badly injured with the scratches. I wondered how long it would take to cure. Chanyeol moved a little again and I quickly stopped myself from moving. Despite moving quite often from the moment I woke up, Chanyeol never let go my hand, he even held it tightly sometimes and loosen the grip the next moment. Before going back to sleep, I stared at Chanyeol a while and I thought how nice it would be if I had a boyfriend like Chanyeol. I don’t wish Chanyeol to be my boyfriend, but if there was a boy in my next life who had the same characteristics as Chanyeol, I would really want him to be my boyfriend. I said softly to him before resuming to sleep.

“Chanyeol oppa, you’re really a nice guy. I hope that I would get someone like you in my life. I guess I will have to find someone like you in my next life. I hope you will get one soon, oppa. You’re really a nice oppa to me. I really like you, oppa, as my brother, nothing else that I will wish for in this life. I’m a ghost already.”

-------------------------------------

Chanyeol woke up as the sun rays were exactly at his face, while I am still in my dreamland. Chanyeol looked at me and he felt less-worried since my face had shown a better, relaxed expression, instead of yesterday’s fear-expression. He also found that Baekhyun was no longer on the other side and he had cleared up those things they used yesterday.

He placed my hand and went over to my desk as the bag caught his attention all of a sudden. He had thought about it the whole night about my case and thought that he should start with the bag first, since it was the first thing that I got. He took out everything that was in the bag, and as usual the 2 lipsticks, korea map, dictionary and the glass bottle were taken out. He then started searching if there was any other compartment in the bag.

Coincidently when he was looking around the bag, he was facing it in front of the bright sun ray, and because of that, he found something that no one would realized about it. There was actually another compartment underneath the bag and it was covered with a cardboard-base which had the same colour as the bag on top of it. He took the cardboard away and found a cut-out news article. At that moment, before he looked through it, I called his name and he startled a little.

 

“Chanyeol oppa. What are you doing there?” I woke up, opening only half of my eye-lid and saw Chanyeol sitting in front of the desk.

“Oh nothing. Just looking through your bag that you abandoned for these few months.” He put in back all the items into my bag and smiled at me, except for the cut-out. He secretly put it into his pocket without my realization.

“So, how are you today, RynnA? Do you feel uncomfortable while talking?”

“I’m alright though. Just feel a little uncomfortable because of this bandage.” I replied while holding on the bandage. A door knock was heard and Baekhyun came in.

 

“Good morning, RynnA. How are you today? Had a good sleep yesterday?”

“Morning, yup. Thanks for accompanying me yesterday.” I smiled and Chanyeol interrupted.

“Then what about me? I accompanied you longer you know…” He pouted.

“Yah, Chanyeol, you were taking advantage on her yesterday. You held her hand, okay?” Baekhyun chuckled before continuing, “And also, you don’t know our secret things yesterday, right RynnA?” I didn’t know why, but I felt like they were both creating jealousy onto one another. So, this is what Baekyeol moment is like… keke~

“Yah! What you guys did yesterday? You both have secret! I have secret with RynnA too, okay? It happened earlier than you even.” Chanyeol replied and I automatically knew what secret he meant. To avoid secrets being broke out, I quickly stopped them.

 

“Alright guys, stop it already. What’s with the sudden argument on secrets?”, I laughed a little and wanted to get up, but I felt heaviness in me that I almost fell backwards, but luckily both of them quickly caught me at that moment. Baekhyun spoke up,

“RynnA, you’re still weak. Stay on the bed and don’t move until you get the permission from me, okay? I’ll get you breakfast right now. You stay here and don’t move.”

As he stepped out, Chanyeol continued, “You’re okay right? Feeling dizzy or anything?” He then touched my forehead to check if I had fever.

“I’m alright, oppa. Thanks for accompanying me the whole night, oppa.” I smiled. Baekhyun then came in with a bowl of porridge.

“Here RynnA, your breakfast. My home-made porridge with the help from D.O.” I thanked him and was about to take the bowl, but then he slapped my hand softly.

“Yah! RynnA, what are you trying to do? You’re not moving alright for today. I’m going to feed you.”

“Neh???!!!!” Both Chanyeol and I gave that reaction simultaneously.

“Ya, what? Why? I can’t feed you is it? Even if I can’t, I will be doing it also. RynnA, you’re a patient for today.”

“Then, why do you have to feed her? I want to feed her!” Chanyeol interfered.

“You can’t Chanyeol, go bath and wash your face, as well as brush your teeth please. You seem like you’re so dirty. You smell really bad.” Both Baekhyun and me laughed.

“Yah! Hyung! I’ll feed you for lunch then.” He pouted and walked out of the room.

 

“Aigoo, Chanyeol ah.. Okay, RynnA open your mouth. Ah~” I shrugged.

“Oppa, I don’t dare to eat and drink now.”

“Why?”

“I’m worried and scared about what happened next. What if yesterday’s situation happened again? My throat would be burning hot and in pain.”

Bakehyun gestured me to give him a space and he sat on my bed.

“I’m here RynnA, you trust me all the time right? Trust me, it wouldn’t hurt anymore. Hold my hand, if its pain, then hold it tightly. Squeeze it and do what you can to get rid of the pain, okay?” He held my hand, while the other hand is used to feed me.

And like what he said, nothing happened when I was eating, as well as drinking the water after completing my breakfast. Chanyeol then came in after I completed my breakfast.

“Thanks, oppa and tell D.O oppa thanks too. The breakfast is jjang!!” I smiled.

 

Chanyeol sat beside me and stared at our hands. We noticed it and Baekhyun took away his hand.

“Seems like you took advantage on RynnA too, hyung. Anyway, RynnA, actually the members saw you yesterday. They said you were visible at one moment and then invisible again at the next moment.”

“Oh, really?? I guessed that the truth will soon be revealed, that is why I’m getting so many weird things right now. I still have no idea why was my neck burning hot yesterday.”

“It’s alright, RynnA. Let things come by itself, okay? Don’t worry about it so much. Don’t think and stress about yesterday’s incident. Cure your neck and get well first, alright? We will talk about it later. Go and take a rest now.” Baekhyun said.

“Okay, I will let things come by itself. But, I just woke up and I’m resting again? I don’t feel sleepy and I don’t feel like taking a nap even.”

“Chanyeol, I’ll leave this problem to you. Do something to entertain her or think of a way to make her sleep, I’ll pass this responsibility to you.” Baekhyun left, leaving Chanyeol alone as he replied, “What???” and turned back to me, with a blur-looking expression.

 

He got up, walked out and came back with a guitar.

“So, RynnA, what song do you wish to hear?” He asked while plucking every string.

“Erm… Peter Pan?” He smiled at me and started playing. But then, I stopped him.

“Oppa, you’re only playing, not singing?” I asked.

“I’m a rapper, not a vocalist.”

“But you sang well in 3.6.5!”, I pouted.

Watching me with that expression, he surrendered and said okay. But, he would only sing the chorus, and also, he requested me to sing in the other verses. He started all over again and I followed his melodies. When it reached to the chorus, he hesitated and paused a while, I looked at him and waited for him to voice out. He sighed and started singning.

 

Neol chajaganda chueogi bonaen Thinkerbell

Ttaranaseotdeon Neverland

Geugose naega neowa barabomyeo utgo isseo

Nan yeongwonhan neoui Peterpan

Geu sigane meomchun ni namja

Seotuljiman neomu saranghaetdeon

Naui neoege danyeoga

 

And then he skipped the verse and went to the rap part.

Bunhongbit gamdoneun eolgul

Gureum wireul geotneun gibun

Baby boo! Nae gaseumi dugeungeoryeotdeon geurim gatdeon you!

Geuttae neoui nuneun salmyeosi

Useojwotdeon geotcheoreom jigeumdo nae maeumui han kyeone yeollin changmune Nega narawajundamyeon

Nae donghwa sok dama non neol yeojeonhi maemdoneun sweety girl!

Ajikdo tteollyeo gaseum hankyeon neo eomneun igoseun oeroun seom

Nae gieok sok jeogeo non neol jiwojiji annneun pretty girl!

Ajikdo seolleyeo gaseum hankyeon neo eomneun igoseun

 

And then we continued the last chorus part.

Sigyeui taeyeop doneun sai                           

Eolmana dallajyeosseulkka
Neol sseonaeryeogan majimak han jangeul neomgyeotjiman deo
Ilgeonael yonggiga anna seulpeun geureun jiwonael geoya
Uri yaegin kkeuchi anil geoya
Dashi manna beolttenikka

 

“Uwa~~ Jjang Jjang! It’s really nice, oppa. You can sing, okay?” I said while clapping my hands.

“You can sing too, RynnA. I still prefer rap, singing is not my specialty. So what will be the next song?”

“Well, have you watched Werewolf Boy? The song which Park BoYoung sang to JoongKi? My Prince?”

“Ya I watched it. I think I can try getting the chords since I still remember the song.” He then tried each note to get the right chord. In just a few minutes after trial and error, he got it already.

I was so immersed to it that I didn’t realize that he had actually completed getting the chords ready. He patted me and only then, I came back to my senses.

“Oh, sorry. Got too immersed into your skills. So you’re done already? So fast!” He chuckled and replied, “So, we start now, okay?”

“No, hold on. I don’t know the lyrics. Hehe~ sorry!”. Chanyeol then took out his phone and got the lyric. He then started playing.

 

bamsaedorok changbakke haenimi tteugil gidaryeo

achimi omyeon geu saram mannal su isseunikkayo

 

gomawoyo nae son jabajwoseo gomawoyo nae nun barabwaseo

gomawoyo naega geurideon wangjanim ireoke nae ape natanajwoseo

 

haru jongil haneure dallimi tteugil gidaryeo

hanbami omyeon dangsingwa iyagihal su isseunikkayo

itjimayo uriui yaksogeul itjimayo uriui bimildeureul

itjimayo naega dangsinui nunbiche eolmana gaseumi ttwieosseonneunji

 

Listen the original one here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9K6L9O_xME  xD

(Right click & "Open link with new tab", okay? =D)

 

“Uwa, it’s so nice, oppa! Thanks!”

“So, what’s next? Do you want to rest already? It’s 11 already. You should rest now and wake up to have your lunch.”

“I’m not sleepy, play and sing some songs to make me sleep, oppa.” I slided down and closed my eyes.

He nodded and started playing Baby, Don’t Cry, and followed by Don’t Go. By the time it reached the middle part of Don’t Go, I fell asleep already.

 

At exactly one o’clock, Chanyeol woke me up to have lunch.

“RynnA, wake up. Time for your lunch.” I woke up and saw him smiling brightly holding the porridge on his hands.

“Actually, why were you both holding hands that time? You and hyung.”

Knew that you would ask. You and your high curiosity level.
 

I chuckled and told me what happened that time and so, he offered his hand as well. I moved a little to the side for him to sit on the bed and held his hand. Actually, I’m not worried about getting that incident anymore since I had no problem with Baekhyun during the breakfast. It was just a feeling that I wanted to hold Chanyeol’s hand. Probably, I just wanted to get the feeling of holding a guy’s hand, before I leave.

 

The next half of that day was filled with entertainment and fun moments with the both of them and at last, I saw my own injuries as it was time to change the bandage. It was quite severe as there were certain parts with peeled skin and others were scratches. Chanyeol couldn’t bear to look at it and therefore he turned away, while Baekhyun and I changed to the new bandage.

 

And the following days passed quickly again in a blink of eyes and it was already the last week of the 3rd month. Are we going to enjoy the next month? Our 4th month together?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIke it or not? =D

COMMENTS WANTED!

For new readers, have fun reading this story? Remember to SUBSCRIBE or BOOKMARK N aso UPVOTE this story if you like it! =D

Last Chapter, the Finale will be up in a few days...

Wait for it okay? =D