It Hurts

I'm His Wendy

           


 

Baekhyun's POV

      This is it. This will be my first day of training under JTS Entertainment. And yes, I got accepted. I know its unbelievable but yeah. I wonder who  will  be the one to train us. I was about to enter inside the training room when I heard a girl shouting. She looks angry.

"HEY YOU!" The girl yelled.

      I was shocked. I mean she pointed at me. Yes POINTED at me infront of everyone. I tried to look behind my back to check whether there is someone else but none.

"Yes you. The one with the weird hair."

What the- did she just insulted me??! Ahh this girl, this is too much.

"Excuse me?" I answered back.

      Everyone was looking at us . Some are making worried faces and others were having a you-are-dead-man look. Wait, why are they giving me that kind of look? its not like the girl  is the owner or something right? Well, its not my fault because she's the one who started it by calling my hair weird and and...wait, don't tell me..

 

 

Eunbi's POV

        It was early in the morning  and all of us are  busy. I was checking each performance of the trainees but i wasn't satisfied...or maybe I expect too much from them. Oh well. After looking at their performances, I can't help but shout at them. It's already the 1372463587th time I told them that they need to have stage pressence but until now they looked boring . All they need to do is to enjoy what they are doing. Enjoy the music. Then something or should I say somebody caught my attention.

 "HEY YOU!"  I called his Attention. Take note he's a boy.

         I noticed that his hair looks a bit weird?lol. But he looks descent not to mention he looks familiar. I think I saw him before or--- OOOH. I knew it! He looks like the boy in the picture my friend showed to me last time. She said that he got accepted last week and that he have a very nice voice.

"Yes you. The one with the weird hair." I told him.

"Excuse me?"

       I don't care whether the trainees are looking at us or not. But what he did was wrong. He just raised his voice at me and looks like he doesn't even know me.

...............................

okay, that was awkward, He was thinking deeply then suddenly he looked at me in shock.

"Oh"  was all he could manage to say.

I smiled.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that"

''That's fine.. FOR NOW"

He bowed to me. and entered inside the room.

"Wait, I heard you're a newbie here. I hope next time you will come here on time." I  smirked at him.

 

 

Narrator's POV

        It was already 2 in the afternoon and Jisoo  still keeps on bragging to her friends the shirt Chanyeol signed for her. She keeps on telling them again and again how Chanyeol's eyes met hers, how he helped her despite of the large crowd and etc....

 "Okay okay we get it. Now can we do our homework now?" Yuna, one of her friend asked.

" Yeah. We already spent almost 3 hours doing nothing" Chaeyoung said.

"Yah! aren't you guys happy for me??!"

"What the? yes we are happy for you, but don't forget that we still have to work on our homework that is due tomorrow. So please, stop acting like a kid"

"WHATEVER" Jisoo said while while making a thumbs down.

"Uhm, Jisoo I'm gonna use your laptop for a while."

"Sure. By the way i'm gonna get some snacks dowstairs."

 

 Jisoo's POV

  "Hmm I guess this is enough" I whispered because I know that my friends doesn't eat that much.. only me. Hell yeah! and i'm proud of it!

 "Jisoo-ah! look! you need to see this!" Yuna screamed

" Sorry Yuna.  I'm not gonna buy it"

        Our house will going to break anytime soon because of our constant shouting. I told Yuna to stop joking around but she keeps on telling that she is serious and that it was about Chanyeol. As soon as I heard his name  my heart skipped a beat. I immediately went upstairs  while holding our snacks. As soon as I entered inside my room I cant believe what I saw.

"........."

" Now you know. And I'm not joking around" Yuna said

"Well, maybe they were just doing that because they will going to have a project together or something." Chaeyoung said trying to comfort me.

"Yeah. And who knows? maybe they're just friends." Yuna agreed to chaeyoung while patting my back.

" But the rumors might be true. I mean both of them looks so good.  He's handsome and she's pretty, a perfect couple" my voice is shaking. I'am trying to stop my tears from falling but I failed to do it.

       Seeing that picture of Chanyeol with his rumored girlfriend together while holding hands makes me feel down. My friends are comforting me by saying that I should move on , that rumors will forever be rumors and stuff like that but I can still feel  my heart aching. Call me overacting but this is how Really feel.

"Come on. Stop being emotional"

"Jisoo, don't forget me and Yuna will always be here for you"

"Are you alright now?" Yuna asked.

"Yes" was all I can manage to say

         Yes. I'm totally fine even though it really hurts...


it's been a long time since I updated this story.

Hope you like it :))

Btw, sorry for my grammar XDD